The moment you realize

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand.

You think madows aint shit and you think your own people aint shit. So what does that make you?

Charlie-Day-Tortured.gif
double shit

Gambar

VIP
And why not?

I believe the Somali people, once united and unburdened by the crippling shackles of qabiil, will astonish the world.
Somalis are very successful people when faced with external enemies. We are just horrible to each other.

BANTU

+op MVLI
Oh and by the way, I love my identity (which includes my qabiil). I love my culture (which includes qabiil). To reject qabiil is to reject Somalinimo.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
You may as well shit in one hand and hope in the other :hillarybiz:

I think you were triggered by my critique of the adoon people

Oh and by the way, I love my identity (which includes my qabiil). I love my culture (which includes qabiil). To reject qabiil is to reject Somalinimo.

Qabiil is a poison. By its very nature, it causes fragmentation until the subsubsubsubsub clan level. It is why you are typing this from London/Toronto/Stolkholm and not whatever city you're from.

Somalis need to be honest with themselves.

The world has left them behind in their containment zone while they scream hadaan nahay Reer hebel hebel (trans. gang gang gang) while they wipe each other out with periodic famines wipe out the other half

:farmajoyaab:

Instead of welfare we get aid

We have our own version of crack...khat

Food aid in lieu of food stamps

Foreigners buying up everything of value is our gentrification

AAs xaal qaata

Initially I thought your analogy was whack :damedamn:

Somalis need to be honest with themselves.

The world has left them behind in their containment zone while they scream hadaan nahay Reer hebel hebel (trans. gang gang gang) while they wipe each other out with periodic famines wipe out the other half

Instead of welfare we get aid

We have our own version of crack...khat

Food aid in lieu of food stamps

Foreigners buying up everything of value is our gentrification

AAs xaal qaata

:ohhh::mjkkk::wow::snoop::kendrickcry::mjcry::ileycry:

VixR

Veritas
Even as you speak, the gangster mentality you resent is the same one you're championing. Kill, rape, and steal, you say, not from your own, but from others you say, somehow the futility and irony of all that manages escapes you. Keep dreaming. Dreams are not real afterall.

Even as you speak, the gangster mentality you resent is the same one you're championing. Kill, rape, and steal, you say, not from your own, but from others you say, somehow the futility and irony of all that manages escapes you. Keep dreaming. Dreams are not real afterall.

So the Roman Empire was no better than bloods and crips?

VixR

Veritas
So the Roman Empire was no better than bloods and crips?
Despite the hyperbole, Somalia isn't comparable to the bloods and crips in any real fashion. To state the obvious, its a civil war, which btw the Roman Empire itself suffered in spades.

You want to be akin to the Roman Empire, but you are late by the span of centuries. There will be no more Roman Empires, if you didn't know.

Despite the hyperbole, Somalia isn't comparable to the bloods and crips in any real fashion. To state the obvious, its a civil war, which btw the Roman Empire itself suffered in spades.

You want to be akin to the Roman Empire, but you are late by the span of centuries. There will be no more Roman Empires, if you didn't know.

Huh? Did u even understand my question?

VixR

Veritas
Huh? Did u even understand my question?
Land wars have globally come to a practical standstill, foot soldiers are on the cusp of becoming obsolete, nuclear proliferation is in heated contention, the new battlefield is the mind, and you're discussing the brute wilted strength ala rape, kill and steal of an empire centuries dead.

Land wars have globally come to a practical standstill, foot soldiers are on the cusp of becoming obsolete, nuclear proliferation is in heated contention, the new battlefield is the mind, and you're discussing the brute wilted strength ala rape, kill and steal of an empire centuries dead.

Tbh, this has nothing to do at all with what i asked you. U said Bahal's goals of subjugating others instead of each other is nothing but gangsterism. So i'm asking you if you think the Roman Empire or even the current American Empire is based on nothing but gangsterism, or is it only primitive thug mentality when an African like Bahal has the same ambitions?

VixR

Veritas
Since the Roman Empire is epoch of greatness to the e-Somali in 2017 despite being greatly surpassed, I wonder in 3017, who will be the champion of e-Somalis:cosbyhmm:
Tbh, this has nothing to do at all with what i asked you. U said Bahal's goals of subjugating others instead of each other is nothing but gangsterism. So i'm asking you if you think the Roman Empire or even the current American Empire is based on nothing but gangsterism, or is it only primitive thug mentality when an African like Bahal has the same ambitions?
The point you're seeking clearly went over your head.

Since the Roman Empire is epoch of greatness to the e-Somali in 2017 despite being greatly surpassed, I wonder in 3017, who will be the champion of e-Somalis:cosbyhmm:

The point you're seeking clearly went over your head.

I didn't directly address your point about how war has changed for two reasons.

1. It had nothing to do with my point. I could care less how war has changed, I was asking if u think the Romans were gangsters or not, since they pillaged and raped their way to a great empire that is still admired to this day. You have a tendency to pussyfoot around giving a straight answer and have difficulty remaining within the confines of what is asked. And when you're called out on it you resort to condescension to deflect from this.

2. It's just patently false. The technological transformation of how war is conducted has altered some of the means but none of the ends of war. Enemies are still massacred, raped and subjugated in the pursuit of power. Do u think a drone is any less terrifying and any less destructive to innocent human life than 20,000 men on horseback outside the town walls? That's why I added the American Empire alongside the Roman one in one of my posts above, to drive home the point that things haven't changed at all.

VixR

Veritas
I didn't directly address your point about how war has changed for two reasons.

1. It had nothing to do with my point. I could care less how war has changed, I was asking if u think the Romans were gangsters or not, since they pillaged and raped their way to a great empire that is still admired to this day. You have a tendency to pussyfoot around giving a straight answer and have difficulty remaining within the confines of what is asked. And when you're called out on it you resort to condescension to deflect from this.
Or so you think.
2. It's just patently false. The technological transformation of how war is conducted has altered some of the means but none of the ends of war. Enemies are still massacred, raped and subjugated in the pursuit of power. Do u think a drone is any less terrifying and any less destructive to innocent human life than 20,000 men on horseback outside the town walls? That's why I added the American Empire alongside the Roman one in one of my posts above, to drive home the point that things haven't changed at all.
Lmfao, the edit.
"An African like Bahal" :dead:. An African like Bahal having "the same intentions" had nothing at all to do with the point, but I'm amused that's the only conclusion your mind afforded you. The bottom line of what I said to Bahal on the note of killing, raping and stealing from others is that he could always dream, which is only the truth. Somalia is not overtaking anyone. If anything, it may break down into smaller pieces. He, and perhaps even you, were born in the wrong era.

War has absolutely without a doubt changed, and it will continue to change, and the empires of the sort you admire are dust. And who said anything about drones not being terrifying? You're mind-wired in terms of brute, but unfortunately for you, your Roman brute isn't winning any more wars. Drones are technology designed to expend minimal manpower, and even in their capacity they're a humble technology. Unless you're getting ahead of the technology, you're not getting anywhere, much less subjugating any damn anyone.

Or so you think.

Lmfao, the edit.
"An African like Bahal" :dead:. An African like Bahal having the same intentions had nothing at all to with the point, but I'm amused that's the only conclusion your mind afforded you. The bottom line of what I said to Bahal on the note of killing, raping and stealing from others is that he could always dream, which is only the truth. Somalia is not overtaking anyone. If anything, it may break down into smaller pieces. He, and perhaps even you, were born in the wrong era.

War has changed, and it will continue to change, and the empires of the sort you admire are dust. And who said anything about drones not being terrifying? You're mind-wired in terms of brute, but unfortunately for your Roman brute isn't winning any more wars. Drones are technology, designed to expend minimal manpower, and even in their capacity they're a humble technology. Unless you're getting ahead of the technology, you're not getting anywhere, much less subjugating any damn anyone.

You said turning our aggression outward instead of towards each other, like Bahal suggested, is no different than the very same gangster mentality that he was speaking against in this thread.

I then asked, would you say the Roman Empire or the current American one also had/have a gangster mentality? I asked this to see whether you thought it was only a gangster mentality when a Somali like Bahal has such ambitions. You're refusal to answer directly makes me think this is the case, and I'm not surprised based on your history.

I guarantee you no one reading this thread will understand why you're talking about how war has changed, and how Somalia will never catch up, and how empires like the Romans are a thing of the past. I'm not a vampire that needs to be brought to speed on how the world works now because he's been asleep for 300 years. I simply just asked a question.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending