The many faces of the Tuug Sheikh shariif, Shalay iyo Maanta

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
You proudly proclaimed that murursade has the same amount of seat as majeerteen under somalia 4.5 now why would you have a problem with people representing their own qabil interest under 4.5 since you clearly support the system when it suits your qabil mursade interest

You proudly proclaimed that murursade has the same amount of seat as majeerteen under somalia 4.5 now why would you have a problem with people representing their own qabil interest under 4.5 since you clearly support the system when it suits your qabil mursade interest
Huh? I just stated a fact in connection to your post.

Don't read things into peoples words unnecessarily, I didn't voice support/opposition to anything.

Lame.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I have seen dr osman being critical of cismaan maxamud in general but your support for khayre is unwavering maybe its due to khayre being the first politician in somalia history to have held a high public office or its due to qabyalad cause you and I both know that no man is infallible

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
What this thread has mostly consisted of. @embarassing and @Cognitivedissonance tag teaming poor @DR OSMAN
upload_2019-11-7_18-45-6.gif

@Cognitivedissonance I think youre maturing, its not as erratic and hilarious as it used to be.

you used to try and fit as many haikus as possible into a single post throwing in some af-Somali and ending with something like ashes to ashes dust to dust.

boringgg.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Huh? I just stated a fact in connection to your post.

Don't read things into peoples words unnecessarily, I didn't voice support/opposition to anything.

Lame.
So 4.5 is a fact when it suits your narrative but other times when it’s against you interest 4.5 is qabyalad :chrisfreshhah:

Somalida maxay ku maahmaahan nin waligee talin Hadu taliyo dhad oo tagin ba tagaa 4.5 is ok when murursade have the same amount of seats as murursade but other times when it’s against your interest it’s Qabyalad :mjlol:

So 4.5 is a fact when it suits your narrative but other times when it’s against you interest 4.5 is qabyalad :chrisfreshhah:

Somalida maxay ku maahmaahan nin waligee talin Hadu taliyo dhad oo tagin ba tagaa 4.5 is ok when murursade have the same amount of seats as murursade but other times when it’s against your interest it’s Qabyalad :mjlol:
im confused ??

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance I think youre maturing, its not as erratic and hilarious as it used to be.

you used to try and fit as many haikus as possible into a single post throwing in some af-Somali and ending with something like ashes to ashes dust to dust.

boringgg.
Never in a million years would I thought I would see embarassing supporting 4.5 system Subhanallah May Allah help us to see things as they are and not as they appear to be Amiin

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
im confused ??
Why are you promoting 4.5 qabil system when you have always been against 4.5 system which is based in qabil cause that’s the only reason murursade get the same amount of Parliament seats in the federal government as majeerteen its certainly not based on degan.

Trending