The many faces of the Tuug Sheikh shariif, Shalay iyo Maanta

Mindi Labo Af Leh, shariif shalay iyo maanta
upload_2019-11-6_21-43-3.png

In short we Somalis must at all cost avoid these Thieves in Partners (Sheikh Shariif iyo Hassan Sheikh) that wasted our last 10 years as they stole MILLIONS $$$$.

Even though im anti Farmaajo for Qabiil reasons like many do, we should always choose and support N&N over these useless criminals/tuugo that plundered the Somalia's coffers from Millions while simultaneously they were bowing their heads to Kenya and Ethiopia in Fear.

Tuugo isbaheystay
hasan-iyo-shariif.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2019-11-6_21-36-35.png
    upload_2019-11-6_21-36-35.png
    583.6 KB · Views: 79

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
all we need are good leaders, let us keep praying that we find the right ones insha'allah :)

Sxb that is an opinion he could be hawiye and support mj politicians whats wrong with that?
Somali's are not objective like that unfortunately. He has said a lot of suspect things. Waa sheegato through and through. A nice sheegato is harmless but one who does isku dir is not.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Lex Luther My abtiyaal are stupid bro, they are colonized in the mind, I never see them produce anything new, they just sit there to criticize you on anything but when u ask them what have u done, they're is deafening silence. Siyasad malaha, Isimo malaha, their only pact that ever worked was no govt pact of 94-2004 which inspired warlordism era and building properties in Nairobi and extorting vehicle in the town at checkpoints, bakaraha, and airports. The port was shut down I remember they signed a pact no clan can control it, that's why they had the 'ceel macan' port and Cayr moved into Marka and Barawe. I remember coming to balidogle airport in 99, I saw the moryans sxb,

I can't believe there is people who actually defend Hawiye online, They must not have seen this era. Then when abdillahi was creeping in with govt and knowing full well hawiye pact was going to collapse if a govt enters, they put on a scarf like sharif saying we will rule ourselves thru terrorists lol. I know caga barar was hard for my abtiyaal and 4 month war took it's toll but what they should've of said 'noo taliya majerten' we are expended but they kept showing a brave face like @embarassing who literally lacks even a soldier in babile or technical and she continue to fight and argue how she is an ambassador of ethiopia, your ambassador cuz they know u got nothing to lose as a clan as your expended and can be threatened nayaa, you have no stake in ethiopia.

I hate hawiye personally because of my experience in 99 hamar and I will never change wallahi. I see them all I remember was 99 hamar and what they were doing in the warlord era. @Bohol Iskama necbi beeluhu anigu untill I observe and analyze them when left in peace and to their own device. I hate Isaaq primarily what u doing in galgala if u r happy with SL, you are concerned about PL when u should empower yourselves. I never seen an MJ nigga running around in other people lands or tuulos, we look down on them, waxba nooma soo kordhayo even if we do. We feel they're beneath us cuz we know where his 3rd awoowe was and our 3rd awoowe. Hawiye I will never forgive you wallahi, I don't care how many @Dues Ex Machete @Sheikh @Cam u fool, I know what ur like when left to your own device. I saw it in hamar. If niggas want proof go thru GM/HS and observe yourself what hawiye is like when left alone, there is no capacity inside the clan at all beyond destruction or warlordism. @PhySom Trust me bro the hawiye clan is dead.

I told em abgaal niggas u the capital just sit there, stay out of politics, let other niggas come n build the place for u and then set up businesses and fund parties to abgaal policies while you create an elite base again. Nope he is just a dumb prick fearing HG all the time. If I was abgaal and bah dubays was in their location, i wud tell my niggas just sit there and don't make a noise and play the somali waa ii siman tahay kkkkk, i wouldn't even get involved in discussions with HG

@Lex Luther My abtiyaal are stupid bro, they are colonized in the mind, I never see them produce anything new, they just sit there to criticize you on anything but when u ask them what have u done, they're is deafening silence. Siyasad malaha, Isimo malaha, their only pact that ever worked was no govt pact of 94-2004 which inspired warlordism era and building properties in Nairobi and extorting vehicle in the town at checkpoints, bakaraha, and airports. The port was shut down I remember they signed a pact no clan can control it, that's why they had the 'ceel macan' port and Cayr moved into Marka and Barawe. I remember coming to balidogle airport in 99, I saw the moryans sxb,

I can't believe there is people who actually defend Hawiye online, They must not have seen this era. Then when abdillahi was creeping in with govt and knowing full well hawiye pact was going to collapse if a govt enters, they put on a scarf like sharif saying we will rule ourselves thru terrorists lol. I know caga barar was hard for my abtiyaal and 4 month war took it's toll but what they should've of said 'noo taliya majerten' we are expended but they kept showing a brave face like @embarassing who literally lacks even a soldier in babile or technical and she continue to fight and argue how she is an ambassador of ethiopia, your ambassador cuz they know u got nothing to lose as a clan as your expended and can be threatened nayaa, you have no stake in ethiopia.

I hate hawiye personally because of my experience in 99 hamar and I will never change wallahi. I see them all I remember was 99 hamar and what they were doing in the warlord era. @Bohol Iskama necbi beeluhu anigu untill I observe and analyze them when left in peace and to their own device. I hate Isaaq primarily what u doing in galgala if u r happy with SL, you are concerned about PL when u should empower yourselves. I never seen an MJ nigga running around in other people lands or tuulos, we look down on them, waxba nooma soo kordhayo even if we do. We feel they're beneath us cuz we know where his 3rd awoowe was and our 3rd awoowe. Hawiye I will never forgive you wallahi, I don't care how many @Dues Ex Machete @Sheikh @Cam u fool, I know what ur like when left to your own device. I saw it in hamar. If niggas want proof go thru GM/HS and observe yourself what hawiye is like when left alone, there is no capacity inside the clan at all beyond destruction or warlordism. @PhySom Trust me bro the hawiye clan is dead.

I told em abgaal niggas u the capital just sit there, stay out of politics, let other niggas come n build the place for u and then set up businesses and fund parties to abgaal policies while you create an elite base again. Nope he is just a dumb prick fearing HG all the time. If I was abgaal and bah dubays was in their location, i wud tell my niggas just sit there and don't make a noise and play the somali waa ii siman tahay kkkkk, i wouldn't even get involved in discussions with HG
I didn’t read the whole post tbh. But Mogadishu is rich Baabili was won and recovered after the war with oromos, what are you crying about?

Stay delusional.

Next time you go to galbeed make sure you visit Baabili :it0tdo8:

847ECFFA-B06F-43F7-A467-E543AD299A0F.png
7E3E469B-DAEF-47AA-9ABC-5564BBEFA9CA.png
AC2535A8-CB55-4920-A613-5621324D6451.png
471363BC-F0C5-491C-8FE3-5C91AC41FEC0.png
A435936F-207F-4826-927D-CBECD0F6A1D5.png
8AE65030-A434-4D96-8B6A-23E23A18FB59.png
146D74A1-4608-4E0E-B037-711E6A555242.png
66160465-9424-4DD3-BBBD-1D43CB4CF91A.jpeg
1B60290C-51AD-4771-B889-63A3793D115F.jpeg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I didn’t read the whole post tbh. But Mogadishu is rich Baabili was won and recovered after the war with oromos, what are you crying about?

Stay delusional.

Next time you go to galbeed make sure you visit Baabili :it0tdo8:

View attachment 81479 View attachment 81480 View attachment 81481 View attachment 81482 View attachment 81484 View attachment 81485 View attachment 81486 View attachment 81487 View attachment 81488

Stay delusional kulaha when my abtis are murusade, your not even murusade your karanle, they treat u like fuckin gashin, your not even mentioned. Fool the room but not a son, You live in muse boqor home ceebay tacal nabadoon xaad, you worship mj yet again.Your not even hamari I don't think, so it's pointless carrying on since u have no idea what hawiye politics is down there, stick to babili or watever shithole that is.

Stay delusional kulaha when my abtis are murusade, your not even murusade your karanle, they treat u like fuckin gashin, your not even mentioned. Fool the room but not a son, You live in muse boqor home ceebay tacal nabadoon xaad, you worship mj yet again.Your not even hamari I don't think, so it's pointless carrying on since u have no idea what hawiye politics is down there, stick to babili or watever shithole that is.
:ftw9nwa:

What are you even talking about? Murusade is Karanle you know?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
:ftw9nwa:

What are you even talking about? Murusade is Karanle you know?

I am israfil bay ku faanan elburtu and i reply adeer ceelashi marki laga sumaye ma cilowday, ur whole clan fled to hamar abdalla sabti land. Dont talk to me about murusade, i know it jilib to jilib and how it breaks down, 10 villages weeye in elbur where duduble has 20 now with cayr-sacad-saleban with more then 200 tuulos at least, thats not including their camel herders. I dont speak to karanle, your trying to brand build like bah dubays nice try. I am equal to murusade not karanle, i dont speak to magac iska yaal, who has not single technical or arms. Your shacab la haysta ah

I am israfil bay ku faanan elburtu and i reply adeer ceelashi marki laga sumaye ma cilowday, ur whole clan fled to hamar abdalla sabti land. Dont talk to me about murusade, i know it jilib to jilib and how it breaks down, 10 villages weeye in elbur where duduble has 20 now with cayr-sacad-saleban with more then 200 tuulos at least, thats not including their camel herders. I dont speak to karanle, your trying to brand build like bah dubays nice try. I am equal to murusade not karanle, i dont speak to magac iska yaal, who has not single technical or arms. Your shacab la haysta ah
:what1:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Both my parents were raised in Xamar :it0tdo8: and Somaliweyn is my country. I was in Xamar recently actually.

Murusade = Karanle. So idk what youre on about lol. You dont know me to say what I am, you go based off what i tell like, thats how it works here for everyone. Again, stick to reality.

Trending

Latest posts