The many faces of the Tuug Sheikh shariif, Shalay iyo Maanta

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Both my parents were raised in Xamar :it0tdo8: and Somaliweyn is my country. I was in Xamar recently actually.

Murusade = Karanle. So idk what youre on about lol. You dont know me to say what I am, you go based off what i tell like, thats how it works here for everyone. Again, stick to reality.

You r not murusade youre learning from me, as all murusades know sadex iyo sagaal . The elbur ppl called dhagax ppl, banadirs abdalla sabti..your not even counted. I am not going to brand build you, im done. Finish u dont know about murusade u wanna learn now from me, I ain't biting, if you asked honestly to learn like gob @Wiil_Facaye I would teach u. But don't come to me I just asked my mum about karanle iyo bah dubays and she laffed, she said waa kuwina oo kale facaye iyo sade isku nahay wala iska tiriya lakin wax lama siiyo cuz ciidan malaha.

I am done responding to you after i called my mom just now and asked about karanle hahahahaha. SEE YA , KEEP TRYING TO BRAND BUILD OF ME AND COPY BAH DUBAYS LIKE A GOD U COMPARED ME TO WHITE MAN CALLING GRANT PROVING I AM MASTER LEVEL

You r not murusade youre learning from me, as all murusades know sadex iyo sagaal . The elbur ppl called dhagax ppl, banadirs abdalla sabti..your not even counted. I am not going to brand build you, im done. Finish u dont know about murusade u wanna learn now from me, I ain't biting, if you asked honestly to learn like gob @Wiil_Facaye I would teach u. But don't come to me I just asked my mum about karanle iyo bah dubays and she laffed, she said waa kuwina oo kale facaye iyo sade isku nahay wala iska tiriya lakin wax lama siiyo cuz ciidan malaha
:cryinglaughsmiley:

You r not murusade youre learning from me, as all murusades know sadex iyo sagaal . The elbur ppl called dhagax ppl, banadirs abdalla sabti..your not even counted. I am not going to brand build you, im done. Finish u dont know about murusade u wanna learn now from me, I ain't biting, if you asked honestly to learn like gob @Wiil_Facaye I would teach u. But don't come to me I just asked my mum about karanle iyo bah dubays and she laffed, she said waa kuwina oo kale facaye iyo sade isku nahay wala iska tiriya lakin wax lama siiyo cuz ciidan malaha.

I am done responding to you after i called my mom just now and asked about karanle hahahahaha. SEE YA , KEEP TRYING TO BRAND BUILD OF ME AND COPY BAH DUBAYS LIKE A GOD U COMPARED ME TO WHITE MAN CALLING GRANT PROVING I AM MASTER LEVEL
@Cognitivedissonance get a load of this guy :ftw9nwa:

I mean there is so much here thats cracking me up, but i have to ask. Why do you think the old man grant, a mormon is god? explain dr.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I mean there is so much here thats cracking me up, but i have to ask. Why do you think the old man grant, a mormon is god? explain dr.

@embarassing u brushed my 'ego' up by calling grant, it reminded me of how yarisow kid has to go the UN to get trained by white men in order to be at majerten level. I notice hawiye love shisheeye but in PL we order them around. I don't know but there is difference in PL culture and Hamar. My mum is fine to spend 30k on wedding and my dad is like adaa laydin gumeeye, our marriage laws follow puntite tradition and xeer, give me my mahr. Plus I see my mum doesnt care about who ppl marry, my dad is like 'mana dhaama' qofkad wax ku darsatay..It is different cultures wallahi sis, just cuz we mixed in 1960-1991 for 30 years doesn't change 700 years history wallahi.

The only ones I truly respect above me is jews, u saw how fanatical I am about them not white people, I see them at workplace and their dumb on each component of technology, they can barely think outside the box that u train them in. Now let me go back to reading jews. The reason I respect them is we were pagans before the rest of the world till they revolutionized the world, then they introduced banking, and they have longest knowledge accumulation culture in history. I study jews. Lost Jabarti homeland is inspired by LOST CHILDREN OF ISRAEL HOMELAND. IF jews did it, I will copy. But as for other human beings I feel superior to them cuz I know they were peasants ruled by kings.

Plus mudug ppl elbur-hawiye i know they need keendid sultnates again or there is no govt possibility, it wont happen ever a govt watch it untill keenadiid is back

@embarassing u brushed my 'ego' up by calling grant, it reminded me of how yarisow kid has to go the UN to get trained by white men in order to be at majerten level. I notice hawiye love shisheeye but in PL we order them around. I don't know but there is difference in PL culture and Hamar. My mum is fine to spend 30k on wedding and my dad is like adaa laydin gumeeye, our marriage laws follow puntite tradition and xeer, give me my mahr. Plus I see my mum doesnt care about who ppl marry, my dad is like 'mana dhaama' qofkad wax ku darsatay..It is different cultures wallahi sis, just cuz we mixed in 1960-1991 for 30 years doesn't change 700 years history wallahi.

The only ones I truly respect above me is jews, u saw how fanatical I am about them not white people, I see them at workplace and their dumb on each component of technology, they can barely think outside the box that u train them in. Now let me go back to reading jews. The reason I respect them is we were pagans before the rest of the world till they revolutionized the world, then they introduced banking, and they have longest knowledge accumulation culture in history. I study jews. Lost Jabarti homeland is inspired by LOST CHILDREN OF ISRAEL HOMELAND. IF jews did it, I will copy. But as for other human beings I feel superior to them cuz I know they were peasants ruled by kings.

Plus mudug ppl elbur-hawiye i know they need keendid sultnates again or there is no govt possibility, it wont happen ever a govt watch it untill keenadiid is back
Dont worry about Ceelbuur Dr. Stick to your fantasies, enjoy them. Lol.

Birta Dheer or w.e is the pinnacle of human civilization. Whatever helps you sleep better.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Dont worry about Ceelbuur Dr. Stick to your fantasies, enjoy them. Lol.

Birta Dheer or w.e is the pinnacle of human civilization. Whatever helps you sleep better.

You called grant that says it all, you need white assistance like hamar does turkey and amisom, u cant do anything yourself. Abdillahi was your white man in 2004-2009 and started this era of governance for u. I know how u think now, I just dont debate but i have to prepare for your style and it's clearly gumaysi style of looking to whites for answer you dont look to CONTRIBUTE AN ANSWER but u look for white confirmation like italian confirmation in colonial era, like amisom confirmation, like turkey confirmation. I see the mind-set its linked to colonialism of your ancestors. U r not fit to INVENT anything untill your mind is free and u look at white ppl as equals not say grant can u help me with dr osman on national tv somalis wud be like NAGA GABO karanle. Why u think Isaaq r mocked for queen elizabeth shit

Birta dheer wud be like emirates if i dont join the south in 1927 nayaa, you brought me down like south african blacks bought south africa down after white elites left. ITS U AT ALL TIMES. The mind is conquered thats why, mine isnt dee, thats why I CAN ADD RESEARCH AND DEBATE HEAVILY WITH WHITES AND MAKE THEM CHANGE

You called grant that says it all, you need white assistance like hamar does turkey and amisom, u cant do anything yourself. Abdillahi was your white man in 2004-2009 and started this era of governance for u. I know how u think now, I just dont debate but i have to prepare for your style and it's clearly gumaysi style of looking to whites for answer you dont look to CONTRIBUTE AN ANSWER but u look for white confirmation like italian confirmation in colonial era, like amisom confirmation, like turkey confirmation. I see the mind-set its linked to colonialism of your ancestors. U r not fit to INVENT anything untill your mind is free and u look at white ppl as equals not say grant can u help me with dr osman on national tv somalis wud be like NAGA GABO karanle. Why u think Isaaq r mocked for queen elizabeth shit
:ftw9nwa: Where did I call Grant? I cant stand him and his anti-Somali agenda.

Could you show me?

Beyond that, you dont need to keep sharing your delusional stories you tell yourself to cope with w.e. it is plaguing you.

Advice, if you want to push some propaganda it has to be believable. Your stories make you sound crazy aboowe.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Advice, if you want to push some propaganda it has to be believable. Your stories make you sound crazy aboowe.

I support dr osman gar iyo gardaro waa garab tagaan nahay just like you support Ina adeerka khayre kkk

Niyahow inay wax gumayn karto ma aminsan hence no possible sultanate history but a peasant history u can see her style of thinking, I know hawiye they spend all their times speaking to whites for approval, they never contribute bro to any field of university as u need a free mind, qof maka xigo cilmiga yaab. I am trying to help her at the same time but she is fighting back but secretly 'stealing' my style hahahahahah no joke, their pathetic ppl wallahi. Hamar idinka wax mooda not wiilasha ka dhashay, we look up to our adeers cuz we gave up on our abtis, u think i knew pl sxb? i didnt i just had nothing to be proud of with hawiye hence turned to PL my dad side.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

Could you show me?

Beyond that, you dont need to keep sharing your delusional stories you tell yourself to cope with w.e. it is plaguing you.

I heard when SYL was in talks to make a unified Parliament for the first time in somalia, one of the reer bari cismaan maxamud stood up in the gathering and said if we made a parliament consisting of all somalis does that mean in the parliament we would have to listen to a speech from a even murursade :chrisfreshhah:

Reer bariga wax ka cansuuri badaan ma jiro
:russ::lolbron:

I heard when SYL was in talks to make a unified Parliament for the first time in somalia, one of the reer bari cismaan maxamud stood up in the gathering and said if we made a parliament consisting of all somalis does that means in the parliament we would have to listen to a speech from a even murursade :chrisfreshhah:

Loool yes of course, i'm pretty sure MJ and Murusade (not Karanle) have the same amount of seats in parliament :)

Anyway, I tagged you in for support? or at least comedy? what are you doing??

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I heard when SYL was in talks to make a unified Parliament for the first time in somalia, one of the reer bari cismaan maxamud stood up in the gathering and said if we made a parliament consisting of all somalis does that mean in the parliament we would have to listen to a speech from a even murursade :chrisfreshhah:

Mentally hawiye is passive and submissive academically to whites. They are ok when it's destruction time though they know that well and dont ask for approval and warlordism, but when it comes to real knowledge sharing in any setting be it debate on tv, academia, institutions, they are very quiet and submissive. It pains me when I see them like that, where they think mentally this white dude is a god. I know their achille heels i am working out strategies for maximum damage sxb on the nigga keliya

Mentally hawiye is passive and submissive academically to whites. They are ok when it's destruction time though they know that well and dont ask for approval and warlordism, but when it comes to real knowledge sharing in any setting be it debate on tv, academia, institutions, they are very quiet and submissive. It pains me when I see them like that, where they think mentally this white dude is a god. I know their achille heels i am working out strategies for maximum damage sxb on the nigga keliya
If Hawiye was what you say it was you wouldnt dedicate your whole one life to talking about them. Miskeen.

Reality vs your delusions.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
If Hawiye was what you say it was you wouldnt dedicate your whole one life to talking about them. Miskeen.

Reality vs your delusions.

Her seat was offered to my aunty so shut up who said I feel embarassed to go to hamar knowing we have no elites and just illerates, she let her take the seat so she doesnt embarass her name when a REAL GOVT COMES. I said that govt is coming inshallah MAJERTENIYA

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Loool yes of course, i'm pretty sure MJ and Murusade (not Karanle) have the same amount of seats in parliament :)

Anyway, I tagged you in for support? or at least comedy? what are you doing??
So you support 4.5 when it suits you thats the only reason Murursade who inhabit dayniile iyo el buur get the same amount of seats as MJ who inhabit from bosaso to galkacyo and kismayo to ras kambooni.

but when it comes to discussing 4.5 when it comes to politics in general you call it qabyalad aar baayo your hypocrisy is there for all to see.

So you support 4.5 when it suits you thats the only reason Murursade who inhabit dayniile iyo el buur get the same amount of seats as MJ who inhabit from bosaso to galkacyo and kismayo to ras kambooni.

but when it comes to discussing 4.5 when it comes to politics in general you call it qabyalad aar baayo your hypocrisy is there for all to see.
:gucciwhat::what1:

Trending