The man who claims to be prophet muhammad gets females to twerk for him in the masjid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here’s in this clip he bring loads of women together and tells them his word is like the Quran since he is the last prophet there’s no higher authority than him that exists on earth today and their will never be one after him and he gives the girls permission to shake their ass and all their body parts freely in the mosque while he watches and enjoys the show.

This man from baraxley galmudug has claimed to be the last prophet of Allah prophet muhammad and is still free in galmudug today where he has hundreds of thousands of followers where he is allowed to operate unabated.

@Nomad2054 now you know why I call these people gaalo this man is claiming to be prophet muhammad openly and yet nothing is done he has hundreds of thousands of followers from Mogadishu to cadaado to dhuusomareeb to baraxley

@Col.Black @Suhaib @embarassing @White @Saahid Qamaan @Inquisitive_ @Karim @Factz @Cumar @Abdalla @nine @Sheikh @Marsin @TekNiKo @Reiko
LOOOOOOOOL PROPHET MUHAMMED IS A NEGRO NOW??????? THAT IS THE BIGGEST INSULT, ARABS WOULD KILL ANYONE WHO SAYS SUCH A THING.

Here’s in this clip he bring loads of women together and tells them his word is like the Quran since he is the last prophet there’s no higher authority than him that exists on earth today and their will never be one after him and he gives the girls permission to shake their ass and all their body parts freely in the mosque while he watches and enjoys the show.

This man from baraxley galmudug has claimed to be the last prophet of Allah prophet muhammad and is still free in galmudug today where he has hundreds of thousands of followers where he is allowed to operate unabated.

@Nomad2054 now you know why I call these people gaalo this man is claiming to be prophet muhammad openly and yet nothing is done he has hundreds of thousands of followers from Mogadishu to cadaado to dhuusomareeb to baraxley

@Col.Black @Suhaib @embarassing @White @Saahid Qamaan @Inquisitive_ @Karim @Factz @Cumar @Abdalla @nine @Sheikh @Marsin @TekNiKo @Reiko

i think these people are just OVERLY RELIGIOUS PEOPLE, very religious people are GENERALLY also very gullible people, theY have good intentions and the religion hustler are just exploiting it, kinda like how MUSLIM/ CHRISTIAN GUY START CHARITY FUNDS HELPLESS POOR PEOPLE AND TAKE 200K ANNUALLY DOING GOD'S WORK LOOOL
:gaasdrink:

Atheism ARE HANDS DOWN they only people who can't get hustled with folk tale. THEY CAN NEVER BE PLAYED LIKE RELIGIOUS FOLKS CAN:gaasdrink::gaasdrink::siilaanyosmile:

If Somalis love talking about Ayan, a succesful politician (and gaal but that's her business) or multi-millionare supermodel Iman. We can talk about their girls.

Hilarious.
i don't care about ayan, i have no serious hatred towards her(my mother said she would kill ayan if she had the chance to) i don't care what she says about islam she has the freedom to do in the west. with regards to iman, as far as i know she is still a muslim, i know she did nudes but doesn't mean she doesn't believe in allah .

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
LOOOOOOOL, dhintay.
Shaydaan: Iigu dhakhsada, gacmaha, lugaha iyo qoobabka ka ciyaara!:devilish:
The women: Nacam~!:oops:

Faraxs ka barakaysanaya that awful picture. Inalillaah.
Your DP might trigger seizures

blown-away.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.