The man who claims to be prophet muhammad gets females to twerk for him in the masjid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Here’s in this clip he bring loads of women together and tells them his word is like the Quran since he is the last prophet there’s no higher authority than him that exists on earth today and their will never be one after him and he gives the girls permission to shake their ass and all their body parts freely in the mosque while he watches and enjoys the show.

This man from baraxley galmudug has claimed to be the last prophet of Allah prophet muhammad and is still free in galmudug today where he has hundreds of thousands of followers where he is allowed to operate unabated.

@Nomad2054 now you know why I call these people gaalo this man is claiming to be prophet muhammad openly and yet nothing is done he has hundreds of thousands of followers from Mogadishu to cadaado to dhuusomareeb to baraxley

@Col.Black @Suhaib @embarassing @White @Saahid Qamaan @Inquisitive_ @Karim @Factz @Cumar @Abdalla @nine @Sheikh @Marsin @TekNiKo @Reiko

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Waryaa stop tagging me in trash threads :bell:
Are you not going to condemn this man who claims to be prophet muhammad and getting girls to twerk in the masjid cause he is from your tribe? So your tribe is more beloved to you than prophet muhammad :dwill:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Never heard of him, you guys get some random guy and take him seriously. Ayaan hirsis cousin cannot call me or my family gaals kkkk
Here’s the man that is claiming to be prophet muhammad and many of his followers worshipping him in galmudug

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I condemn Ayan hersi she’s a gaal she has nothing to do with me the question is @Suhaib can you do the same about aman Who claims to be prophet muhammad?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Don't know who this guy is but they should lock him up.

Acuudubilahi!
He’s been doing this for years he still hasn’t been locked up and his followers are growing thousands of people travel from Mogadishu dhuusomareeb and cadaado to make pilgrimage to visit him in baraxley

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Suhaib if you don’t condemn this man then it shows that you believe he is prophet muhammad and are indeed one of his followers

I condemn Ayan hersi she’s a gaal she has nothing to do with me the question is @Suhaib can you do the same about aman Who claims to be prophet muhammad?

Ayan may be a gaal but at least she's not a self-proclaimed prostitute like Suhaib's HG auntie Aman.

43268.jpg

Baayo can you give me passages from the book where she speaks about being a prostitute :feedme:

I will try.

She's HG, she talks about her family living under Suldan Keenadiid, then she moved to Mogadishu and was a prostitute, for Italians as well as locals.

She is currently in Atlanta with her half-italian son and her AA husband and half-AA/half HG son.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts