The man who claims to be prophet muhammad gets females to twerk for him in the masjid

Status
Not open for further replies.
these people should be exterminated, how can hawiye allow this, or darood or whatever they are?

ibliis can come as humans at times, he is knwn to have a dirty black evil looking face, this man is ibliis,

may God guide them amiin,

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
I remember my dad telling a man who once claimed to being a Prophet in Burco Mosque during the Friday prayers. Once the Prayers were over they caught him outside and beat the living snot off of him.
Kulahaa “Waar waan iska ciyaaraayey”

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
This crime should be punishable by death. Where is the law and order in Galmudug?
:faysalwtf:
Where are the vigilantes who are so quick to do revenge killings when an opposing clan kills one of their own?
:faysalwtf:
I remember my dad telling a man who once claimed to being a Prophet in Burco Mosque during the Friday prayers. Once the Prayers were over they caught him outside and beat the living snot off of him.
Kulahaa “Waar waan iska ciyaaraayey”
This is the difference in IQ between Somaliland and Galmudug.
:mjlol:

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
IMG_5569.JPG

This isn't even joking sessions. Folks who claim to be from daarood which I don't except that they speak for anyone let alone daarood, have pure unadulterated hatred for hawiyes. I mean there are people on this thread who don't even participate in fdk sessions and who object to racism towards non Somalis but are more than happy to vomit raw hatred for hawiye Somalis. Let me tell u something, hawiyes in general don't give a f*ck about ur patheticness and don't even know u exist that's why u don't see them flooding ur crying and insulting threads dedicate too them on every social media forums. You can literally count with one hand how many cunts that claim to be hawiye participate in ur countless platforms dedicated to crying about hawiyes. Have some dignity for once for f*ck sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.