The man who blew up the internet by just simply breathing.....

Nafiso Qalanjo

๐–‚๐–Š'๐–—๐–Š ๐–Œ๐–”๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–™๐–” ๐–œ๐–†๐–— ๐–‡๐–†๐–‡๐–ž!
It all started with this

Then it became this
Screenshot 2021-01-12 at 6.25.55 PM.png

and this
Screenshot 2021-01-12 at 6.26.54 PM.png
Screenshot 2021-01-12 at 6.28.24 PM.png

And even this :damn: :faysalwtf:
Screenshot 2021-01-12 at 6.29.54 PM.png

This is just simping on a whole nother level. I-:mugshotman:
Screenshot 2021-01-12 at 6.29.42 PM.png

Screenshot 2021-01-12 at 6.29.20 PM.png

I cant believe they actually did it :dwill:

THEY EVEN WROTE A NEWS ARTICLE ON THIS!!! :ileycry::damn:
Screenshot 2021-01-12 at 6.29.11 PM.png

And mind you aint no one ever seen this mans face, and he gets clout for just breathing:snoop:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Wait people find breathing attractive????

no they donโ€™t, stop using social media so much. How come your mom lets you go online 24/7? Doesnโ€™t she ever ask you what youโ€™re doing? I suggest you go read book or better yet why donโ€™t you download those programming or coding games(tutorials) and start coding. Maybe you can create your own app down the road. Or go play with your siblings, maybe watch a movie together. Social media is not good for your developing brain, itโ€™s only exposing you to things your mind cannot comprehend yet and robs you off of your innocence wallahi....enjoy your youth! It honestly goes by in a flash and trust me being an adult is not nearly as fun at all. My best advise to you habyar.

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
no they donโ€™t, stop using social media so much. How come your mom lets you go online 24/7? Doesnโ€™t she ever ask you what youโ€™re doing? I suggest you go read book or better yet why donโ€™t you download those programming or coding games(tutorials) and start coding. Maybe you can create your own app down the road. Or go play with your siblings, maybe watch a movie together. Social media is not good for your developing brain, itโ€™s only exposing you to things your mind cannot comprehend yet and robs you off of your innocence wallahi....enjoy your youth! It honestly goes by in a flash and trust me being an adult is not nearly as fun at all. My best advise to you habyar.
Hey don't bring my parents into this please they work hard all the time for the bless life I have I just find this strange

Trending