The Land of Gaabarta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Repeating the same qashin again and again does not make it dahab.

I haven't given you these sources before. You think those ancient Puntite statues you saw and items in the museum were out of nowhere? They literally date back to the Land of Punt and I have given you new sources which I have never shown you before. Nothing repetitive here, it's just the same old usual Grant denying authentic sources when he's been debunked.

I haven't given you these sources before. You think those ancient Puntite statues you saw and items in the museum were out of nowhere? They literally date back to the Land of Punt and I have given you new sources which I have never shown you before. Nothing repetitive here, it's just the same old usual Grant denying authentic sources when he's been debunked.

Do we have to go back to this?

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/...yone-have-more-information-on-it.45990/page-2

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/why-islam-is-a-blessing-for-men.46027/page-9#post-1259488

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/a-concise-history-of-mogadishu.46794/

Good job at changing the subject after you were debunked. :nvjpqts:

"Through his military dominance, Sultan Yusuf managed to exact tribute from the Omani king in the coastal town of Lamu and regularly extended his support to East African sultanates fighting the Zanzibaris."

I will repeat my offer. I will accept whatever link you are now claiming. You need to prove that Yusuf got to Lamu, that he exacted tribute from the "Omani king" and that he regularly helped other East African Sultanates against the Zanzibaris. Both of your links here are false and the history of Geledi does not support any of your claims. There are enough errors in your "quote" to indicate you wrote that yourself, so either prove your point or get out!

Post a source, you're cleary making shit up. :westbrookwtf:

Geledi Sultanate was powerful enough to force the Zanzibar Sultanate to pay tribute in Lamu after Sultan Ahmed Yusuf militarily defeated them. They never recieved any protection from Zanzibar, they were more powerful than them.

"Through his military dominance, Sultan Yusuf managed to exact tribute from the Omani king in the coastal town of Lamu and regularly extended his support to East African sultanates fighting the Zanzibaris."

Source: Sudan Notes and Records - Page 147

What year? It's not in the 1970s. Also, Searching all issues for "Yusuf of Geledi in Lamu" produces no result.

https://www.jstor.org/journal/sudanotereco?loggedin=true

================================================

Last time you attributed this to Luling, but I checked and it's not in her index.

My link is to the Sudan Notes and Records that you last claimed was the source of this quote. I will accept a link to whatever source you are now claiming. Is it Sudan or Luling or just something you conveniently found on your notepad?

Last edited:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

I will repeat my offer. I will accept whatever link you are now claiming. You need to prove that Yusuf got to Lamu, that he exacted tribute from the "Omani king" and that he regularly helped other East African Sultanates against the Zanzibaris. Both of your links here are false and the history of Geledi does not support any of your claims. There are enough errors in your "quote" to indicate you wrote that yourself, so either prove your point or get out!

We're talking about the Land of Punt here? Why are you changing the subject?

@Luna @King Khufu @Ferrari

This is what happens when you crush someone in a debate.
:drakelaugh::russ::deadmanny::deadrose:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
:uCkf6mf:

You don't get out of it that easy. Some people can read.

You're the laughing stock here not me. We were on one topic where I was destroying you until you deliberately changed the subject because you couldn't handle the karbash.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
@Grant, you should occasionally try to drop some positive historical analysis towards ethnic Somalis, not always post negative historical analysis, kinda like how James Dahl does. Your posts come across as anti ethnic Somali even if you say its not your intention. You are on a Somali forum so you got to butter up the users with stuff that makes them feel good about themselves sometimes, they'll get fed up if you are just always negative.

Just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending