The kneegrows would have been naked to date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khad714

Beesha Reer KPOP!
IMG_5374.GIF

Whats with your obsession towards madows?

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
:cryinglaughsmiley:

I saw an infamous puntlandic girl call you sanka dhuudi on twitter.

Allah beerka. z3zrULC

Illeyn the 24/7 obsession with madows means you have a complex with your mother Africa features. :uCkf6mf:

:cryinglaughsmiley:

I saw an infamous puntlandic girl call you sanka dhuudi on twitter.

Allah beerka. z3zrULC

Illeyn the 24/7 obsession with madows means you have a complex with your mother Africa features. :uCkf6mf:
And how do you know that is me?

As if you know what I look like lol... I have zero negroid features
:samwelcome: Try again

Pepe

Businesskaaga Mindgaree
It's a fact that the kneegrows would have been in the bush and naked hadn't they NOT been exposed to outside world.

Had the Arabs and whites and other civilized groups never made a contact with them they would never known what clothes are let alone anything else.

Evidence to this is the blacks of Papua New Guinea and some tribesmen in west Africa who to date run in the bush naked.

Sheeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiit
WE WUZ.jpg

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
There are isolated native Americans tribes who still don't wear clothes to this day. It has to do with geographical isolation.
ad_232001366.jpg

You come from a sub-Saharan African background and have the same IQ as other black Africans. Needless to say that you come from the most failed state on earth. So you're basically humiliating yourself negro.

There are isolated native Americans tribes who still don't wear clothes to this day. It has to do with geographical isolation.
ad_232001366.jpg

You come from a sub-Saharan African background and have the same IQ as other black Africans. Needless to say that you come from the most failed state on earth. So you're basically humiliating yourself negro.
I'm sure you have not seen my pic before you even say I'm negro lol.

Nevertheless we don't have same IQ going by the fact that my ancestors enslaved them so your statement is incorrect, boy
:siilaanyosmile:

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
ad_232001366.jpg

Actually that's South Sudan

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Maybe your speaking for yourself as a tutu lol and not for me

The British memoirs clearly define what my ancestors view on them was
:trumpsmirk:

Lol, the British believed that any African with a straight nose and a narrow face was inherently superior, simply because that was more "Caucasian" looking.

That's old outdated science and no one believes it anymore sxb. These days Somalis are seen as dirt by the white right wingers you're aligning yourself with, in fact i'd even argue they prefer madows over us. So maybe, just maybe you shouldn't put so much weight on what the white man thinks of you :icon lol:

Lol, the British believed that any African with a straight nose and a narrow face was inherently superior, simply because that was more "Caucasian" looking.

That's old outdated science and no one believes it anymore sxb. These days Somalis are seen as dirt by the white right wingers you're aligning yourself with, in fact i'd even argue they prefer madows over us. So maybe, just maybe you shouldn't put so much weight on what the white man thinks of you :icon lol:
It's because of this:
Radical islam as Somalis got into terrorism and Arab mentality.

Somalis acting like negroes, selling drugs and xalimos like @Jjero acting like ratchets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending