The kind of man/woman/non-binary you're into.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Allah the thought of that is making me :wowsweat:
fMs0zJ.gif
Imagine you come home late one day, he's waiting in the living room staring at the mute TV. He asks you why you're getting in at this time in a deep controlled voice, you're scared and stuttering bc you can tell how upset he is. He still hasn't looked at you, still staring at the tv. You walk over to him trying to explain yourself and touch his shoulder lightly, he slaps your hand off fast and before you can even process what's happening he has you by the neck pinned against the wall. "I ASKED WHERE THE f*ck YOU WERE" he yells at you. The anger plain in his eyes.

Omg!!

Beautiful, thick, slim waist, soft hair, nice teeth, and light skinned woman with a good personality. Thats my type.

Look above

Describe them below.

I either like the serious, possessive, controlling, career driven rugged man .
His word is law..HOT!

or the funny, sweet, insecure class clown type :it0tdo8: That would do anything for you.

Their personalities can't overlap thou. Like the serious one shouldn't be sweet, and the class clown shouldn't be serious.

That man you're looking for wants what I want in a woman. Are you beautiful, light skinned, with a nice body? Because most men care about looks regarding females

Imagine you come home late one day, he's waiting in the living room staring at the mute TV. He asks you why you're getting in at this time in a deep controlled voice, you're scared and stuttering bc you can tell how upset he is. He still hasn't looked at you, still staring at the tv. You walk over to him trying to explain yourself and touch his shoulder lightly, he slaps your hand off fast and before you can even process what's happening he has you by the neck pinned against the wall. "I ASKED WHERE THE f*ck YOU WERE" he yells at you. The anger plain in his eyes.

Omg!!

This is a form of erotica astagfiruallah please stop
That-is-so-hot-penny-and-sheldon-28324495-500-210.gif

Omg!!

Wtf :ftw9nwa:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe

Omg!!

tumblr_mw590mV4yB1rmin5no1_400.gif

omega males. weak, timid and easily controllable. i dont want any conflicts in my home :siilaanyolaugh:
I'll treat him nice though. i dont take advantage of weak people:trumpsmirk:

TooMacaan

VIP

Omg!!
:gucciwhat:Are you ok???
The guy you described needs to seriously be disciplined sis; he's abusive, too needy/childish, and has no self control:susp: Not masculine at all.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending