The kind of man/woman/non-binary you're into.

Status
Not open for further replies.
shameless self promotion
Find something to invest your time into friend, I worry for you. Somalispit is like sugar, a little bit is good but too much can kill you. Find a hobby. A job. You clearly have too much time on your hands. From not on I will not be giving you attention.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
-kind
-chill
-doesnt talk too much
-has naxariis
-isnt selfish
-happy person
-hates arguing
-hates violence
-loves to travel

Just like me:banderas:

Find something to invest your time into friend, I worry for you. Somalispit is like sugar, a little bit is good but too much can kill you. Find a hobby. A job. You clearly have too much time on your hands. From not on I will not be giving you attention.
actually can u suggest me any?

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Fat bossom
Big back
Memory like a gold fish
Good brains
A friend in need is a friend indeed
Team player
People pleaser
Everybody's friend (sharing is caring)

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I have noticed the females I get along with the most are those who speak very little those who don't seek to manipulate you into oblivion rendering you an automaton.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
It's hard to explain lol. I would like a woman that is intelligent and doesn't need anyone to guide her, but has a feminine demeanor - we are equals, however she will be submissive in the bedroom. Also, I am the protector of the family if we ever have kids. No nagging, ghettoness, drama/talkative, etc. Also, have a typical Somali non-pc sense of humor.

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
There is this famous somali saying that's says ' the most important decisions you will ever make for your children, is the day you pick their mother'. So for me I want a good women who can be a good mother inshallah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending