The ignore button

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had an argument with them about abortion and they walked away from me. Now I do that with Jehovah's witnesses too and it works a treat, it's the silver bullet.

Is that idiot Grant a Mormon?
So you're a baby killer huh. Rough world.

Yeah JWs are door knockers too. The best way to scare them off is to ... invite them in with a big jolly smile. The biggest, widest, toothiest smile you can manage. Freaks the living socks out of them. They're just not used to it. Sensing that you're a serial axe murderer they'll take off faster than a cobra strike.

Grant is an apostate from the Church of Latter Day Saints. He was excommunicated after he touched the preacher's wife in places no mortal before has gone. It's a terrible shame. He would have made a terrific da'ee for the church.

He's a pretty wise guy. Kind of the historian of Somalia in its heyday. I'm reliably informed he's working up a memoir of his time in Mog city.

What's your beef with him?

So you're a baby killer huh. Rough world.

Yeah JWs are door knockers too. The best way to scare them off is to ... invite them in with a big jolly smile. The biggest, widest, toothiest smile you can manage. Freaks the living socks out of them. They're just not used to it. Sensing that you're a serial axe murderer they'll take off faster than a cobra strike.

Grant is an apostate from the Church of Latter Day Saints. He was excommunicated after he touched the preacher's wife in places no mortal before has gone. It's a terrible shame. He would have made a terrific da'ee for the church.

He's a pretty wise guy. Kind of the historian of Somalia in its heyday. I'm reliably informed he's working up a memoir of his time in Mog city.

What's your beef with him?

I believe in abortion but I don't encourage it. It's feticide at most not baby killing. Do you not agree for rape victims and victims of incest?

I grew up with Jehovah's witnesses and the ones' in London are pretty aggressive, smiles will invite them deep into your home!

Grant has said some pretty irritating things about Geeljire Somalis, he doesn't realise that he's an American and what we do to the Bantu does not compare to what they did to native Americans.

:it0tdo8: you can be my husky as long as you always lick my feet

:manny:
So you've come round to my toe suckling fetish at long last? Amazing. This might just go the distance.

That's not a husky pictured there by the way. Just a white puppy. I thought college girls were meant to be smart. I blame affirmative action.

So you've come round to my toe suckling fetish at long last? Amazing. This might just go the distance.

That's not a husky pictured there by the way. Just a white puppy. I thought college girls were meant to be smart. I blame affirmative action.

:browtf: Shut up don't embarrass me.... the shade :damn: warya ik that was just a white puppy :yacadiim:

That puppy does look like a husky

IMG_4088.JPG

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Some Muslims have no idea what their faith is really about. Abusing mothers is not allowed, even if your own mother was an atheist you're not allowed to cut her out.
But you must be cognizant of the fact that she's a kufaar. Do your basic duty and don't be needlessly harsh. But know who she is and don't let her impact your faith. She is going to hell after all. May Allah protect us from such a horrible fate. Ameen!

I believe in abortion but I don't encourage it. It's feticide at most not baby killing. Do you not agree for rape victims and victims of incest?

I grew up with Jehovah's witnesses and the ones' in London are pretty aggressive, smiles will invite them deep into your home!

Grant has said some pretty irritating things about Geeljire Somalis, he doesn't realise that he's an American and what we do to the Bantu does not compare to what they did to native Americans.
I'm an extreme reactionary on abortion. I'm so rightwing that if I go further right I will bump into Adolph.

Grant is about the only objective analyst of the Horn. He gets on my case as well. He tried to get me banned for praising Duterte, the Prez in the Philippines, but his heart's in the right place. Also, he's a man of advanced years - needs the aid of a walking stick - so naturally his mental powers are not what they used to be when he was a lad of twenty three rolling in the hay with a different clanswoman every night. As a pensioner myself, I feel a solidarity with the old horse.

my heart is melting omg :it0tdo8: :it0tdo8::it0tdo8:

:it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8: Yes cuteness overload, I just wanna carry it and make it my baby :oh6b81q:

f*ck it abaayo Ima get a husky and a golden retriever :it0tdo8:

View attachment 31401

Oh Jesus, the girly sentimentality has gushed forth. I knew I shouldn't have posted those pics. "Soooo adorable and handsome" they coo. Nayaadha, why don't you spare some of that goodfeels for the esteemed Mr Wanagsan. Here I am all alone in my old age, loveless, friendless, comfortless, and not one curvy she-human in sight. Dirty little wenches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts