the hypocrisy of somalis that disgusts me most

you guys see how everyone is outraged (and rightfully so) at the crimes that happen to somali migrants in libya. but I can't stand the false bravado and pseudo unity :hova: everyone is soooo ready to rally against libyans and any other foreigners they forget one key issue, SOMALIS ARE DOING THE SAME TO EACH OTHER!!!!! you can talk about how "somalis are hard against each other but soft on foreigners" or how "we need to be united" but its all empty because who ever is saying that will later celebrate the death of another somali as long as their people get to do the killing. So when are some of you gonna admit you dont care about somali blood and that its cheap to you and that you just dont like the idea of "ajnabis" doing it?

I know some people here think its cute an funny thing to joke about but Ill give you a good example of something very similar to the migrant trafficking situation in brutality, like the civil war. how many people here had family members who were killed, raped, violently attacked or otherwise had their wealth and property stolen? why is it okay for some sick people on here to joke ahout this when if affected so many people in horrible ways and the wounds are still fresh? and these same people will turn around and wonder why we "arent united" :draketf:

There's a difference between ajnabis attacking our people and our people doing it.

The Libyan dogs are gonna get shit for whatever they do to our people no matter the hypocrisy.

Priorities

Exactly! Somalis killed, tortured and butchered each other more then any Libyan or Arab. You can't take a nation seriously when there known to do worst to each other. The same Somalis that are outraged over Libya are the same Somalis that don't have a problem of killing another qabiil or burning another clan village. What's worst is some celebrate this as an achievement.

There's a difference between ajnabis attacking our people and our people doing it.

The Libyan dogs are gonna get shit for whatever they do to our people no matter the hypocrisy.

Priorities
there is no difference. are you telling me you would be happy to be attacked in an alley because the guy in the same ethnicity as you?

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
you guys see how everyone is outraged (and rightfully so) at the crimes that happen to somali migrants in libya. but I can't stand the false bravado and pseudo unity :hova: everyone is soooo ready to rally against libyans and any other foreigners they forget one key issue, SOMALIS ARE DOING THE SAME TO EACH OTHER!!!!! you can talk about how "somalis are hard against each other but soft on foreigners" or how "we need to be united" but its all empty because who ever is saying that will later celebrate the death of another somali as long as their people get to do the killing. So when are some of you gonna admit you dont care about somali blood and that its cheap to you and that you just dont like the idea of "ajnabis" doing it?

I know some people here think its cute an funny thing to joke about but Ill give you a good example of something very similar to the migrant trafficking situation in brutality, like the civil war. how many people here had family members who were killed, raped, violently attacked or otherwise had their wealth and property stolen? why is it okay for some sick people on here to joke ahout this when if affected so many people in horrible ways and the wounds are still fresh? and these same people will turn around and wonder why we "arent united" :draketf:
Those days are behind us and unlike what is happening in Libya, Somalis fought and then ended the heavy fighting. In Xamar during the 4 month war, HG and Abgaal women and children were not targeted by either side and only the men were fighting it out. Today, Xamar is shared city between and neither side bothers the other but get along, intermarry and are family.
Somalis fight with standards that the Arab pagan does not. They rape little boys and men let alone women. They are cowards and sadistic.

You need to go look yourself in the mirror and re evaluate what morals you have. You just want to score qabiil points and belittle the horrific crimes against humanity in Libya and the Arab world

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
I've never joked about such things and most people on this site don't engage in that level of stupid. The people who defend such actions are beyond repair and are mentally unwell, when we are rightful digusted and angry with the treatment of Somali's in Libya why do you feel the need to compare things? Do you go HEY YOU WHY DO YOU CARE ABOUT MURDERS IN THE US? There's murders happening in your home town and someone is defending that thus you opinion is mute. It doesn't make any sense to think that way

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Those days are behind us and unlike what is happening in Libya, Somalis fought and then ended the heavy fighting. In Xamar during the 4 month war, HG and Abgaal women and children were not targeted by either side and only the men were fighting it out. Today, Xamar is shared city between and neither side bothers the other but get along, intermarry and are family.
Somalis fight with standards that the Arab pagan does not. They rape little boys and men let alone women. They are cowards and sadistic.

You need to go look yourself in the mirror and re evaluate what morals you have. You just want to score qabiil points and belittle the horrific crimes against humanity in Libya and the Arab world

Typical for you to try to erase what happened in the civil war, those days are not behind us! People are still being killed, students are still being hunted. Unless you want to discuss what's happening in Somalia then please stop this fake bravado of caring, those Somalis being tortured in Libya ran away from Somalis who would do the same to them in Somalia.

I'm not doubting that in certain cultures, racism is more prevalent but we shouldn't judge all Libyans for what those militia men did to Somalis. Not all Libyans are the same and each person is an individual. Generalisation is misleading. Libya produced great men like Omar Mukhtar who fought Jihad against the Italians.

I didnt belittle any crimes. stop trying to twist my words, I pointing out how morally bankrupt people such as yourself try to belttle the crimes that we went through, as youre doing now. it doesnt matter if it was 100 years ago! my father will suffer permanent damage from it and my aunts and uncle were killed from it :faysalwtf: we're living in a foreign land for Gods sake.... seriously :noneck: I didnt even mention qabiil

Typical for you to try to erase what happened in the civil war, those days are not behind us! People are still being killed, students are still being hunted. Unless you want to discuss what's happening in Somalia then please stop this fake bravado of caring, those Somalis being tortured in Libya ran away from Somalis who would do the same to them in Somalia.
spot on!

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Don't care he's an extension of me since he's a Somali.

Every time I see Somalis my heart fills with joy so I don't care as long as the world turns into Somali.
It's much more painful to get killed by a Somali because you've lost your life at the hands of those you consider family, adds an element of betrayal

Céleste

Free AhmedSmelly Bliis iyo Bliis
I'm not gonna defend anyone but I will say that there are people much worse in the political section. People use rape and murder as a tool to score a point against the opposing tribe. I will wait and see weather these people appear here. :susp:most likely they will not.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
I'm not gonna defend anyone but I will say that there are people much worse in the political section. People use rape and murder as a tool to score a point against the opposing tribe. I will wait and see weather these people appear here. :susp:most likely they will not.
Tag em:gaasdrink:

Trending