The hijabi halimo burned me !!!

Remember the hijabi I said I met a year ago and I asked for tips on a place to take her. Well I have been meeting her for about a month and half now. Every time she comes to my crib she lets me do everything except the last base. :faysalwtf:She insist that she will give up the malab when the time is right. She is very beautiful so I let it slide

So I meet up with my Chester Le geeljires up east and like a simp trying to impress them show them pictures of the halimo and try to glorify her :mahubowtf:

Bad idea. :jcoleno: Long story short the chick was being ran thru by those dudes all this time and she wasnt even the age she told me. :noneck: I feel like shit cause I really liked her :tocry:
These hoes ain't loyal.
G-unit girls just wanna have fun by 50 cent :wtfdis:

Why are all the scarborough guys qashining me? :jcoleno:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nayaa I didn't qashined you because am from Scarborough. I qashined you because you knew that Qumayo was lying to that miskin geeljire saying no to wuss wuss because am religious and waiting for marriage even though she was ran over by the miskin friends.

@Abdi Nur You two deserve each other, akhaas.

But on the real, your friends could be lying, talking about they smashed her. You said she's beautiful, so maybe one (or all) want her for themselves and are filling your head with lies.

Nayaa I didn't qashined you because am from Scarborough. I qashined you because you knew that Qumayo was lying to that miskin geeljire saying no to wuss wuss because am religious and waiting for marriage even though she was ran over by the miskin friends.
Well she's not here telling the story. Obviously they're both ciyaalsuuqs. You want me to find her and tell her that?

Remember the hijabi I said I met a year ago and I asked for tips on a place to take her. Well I have been meeting her for about a month and half now. Every time she comes to my crib she lets me do everything except the last base. :faysalwtf:She insist that she will give up the malab when the time is right. She is very beautiful so I let it slide

So I meet up with my Chester Le geeljires up east and like a simp trying to impress them show them pictures of the halimo and try to glorify her :mahubowtf:

Bad idea. :jcoleno: Long story short the chick was being ran thru by those dudes all this time and she wasnt even the age she told me. :noneck: I feel like shit cause I really liked her :tocry:

1. Repent
2. Don't brag about your sins that Allah covered For you.
3. Repeat steps 1 and 2.
4. Work on rectifying yourself to make yourself worthy of a chaste Allah-fearing beautiful halimo.

Then repeat steps 1 and 2.

@Abdi Nur You two deserve each other, akhaas.

But on the real, your friends could be lying, talking about they smashed her. You said she's beautiful, so maybe one (or all) want her for themselves and are filling your head with lies.

They showed me pics. The girl is even in their music video with a skii mask on :noneck:

She is so pretty. I should have knew a futo like that would attract drug dealers :jcoleno:

Trending