The hijabi halimo burned me !!!

Remember the hijabi I said I met a year ago and I asked for tips on a place to take her. Well I have been meeting her for about a month and half now. Every time she comes to my crib she lets me do everything except the last base. :faysalwtf:She insist that she will give up the malab when the time is right. She is very beautiful so I let it slide

So I meet up with my Chester Le geeljires up east and like a simp trying to impress them show them pictures of the halimo and try to glorify her :mahubowtf:

Bad idea. :jcoleno: Long story short the chick was being ran thru by those dudes all this time and she wasnt even the age she told me. :noneck: I feel like shit cause I really liked her :tocry:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Change your attitude towards women bro this worked for me bro

u treating s like wives...that’s not how it works. Be firm. Take her to red robins off value menu, if she acts up cut and start again

if u not getting nothin then just dip

the malab won’t have gold coins inside don’t get stuck on it man:silanyolaugh:

Change your attitude towards women bro this worked for me bro

u treating s like wives...that’s not how it works. Be firm. Take her to red robins off value menu, if she acts up cut and start again

if u not getting nothin then just dip

she sees you as a meal tick, first error was taking her to eat

She seem very miskeen and she told be she was a virgin :kendrickcry: I fucked up when i didnt try to hit the first time.

I tried to take the romantic route and talk about marriage and it failed miserably:mjcry:

anyways

#JusticeForShukriAbdi
how are you going to stand infront of Allah and explain this.. plis get help, and ask Allah for forgiveness.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
She seem very miskeen and she told be she was a virgin :kendrickcry: I fucked up when i didnt try to hit the first time.

I tried to take the romantic route and talk about marriage and it failed miserably:mjcry:
Never mention marriage to a girl not screened by your parents. Rookie mistake

she’ll get the food and attention from you and the pipe from them

You’ll learn this lesson

I was like you in high school..I had to become heartless sxb :pachah1:

I’ve seen girls passed around in full hijab, and I’ve seen some of the most pure kindhearted mali girls not wearing it :trumpsmirk:

Never mention marriage to a girl not screened by your parents. Rookie mistake

she’ll get the food and attention from you and the pipe from them

You’ll learn this lesson

I was like you in high school..I had to become heartless sxb :pachah1:

Ya my g. But the chick let me do all sorts of things to her but wouldnt let me hit :mjkkk: She even sent me nudes with hijab and everything :snoop:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
You fukked up when you told her that you didn't mind waiting. Women love shittesting to see whatchu about and a lot of women especially muslims want to have male friends to do everything a couple does except sex.

I wouldn't say you're a simp for that you just got finessed it happens to us all. Next time a girl asks if you mind waiting say you dont mind but start getting distant to them. Unlike men women are pros at picking up on signs and when they see that you are getting distant they'll know why and 9/10 times they'll give it up.

Talking is like a drug to women they release dopamine when they have good convos especially with men they're attracted to. So if you give her a taste of the best you and then stop talking to her she will be desperate for that attention and let you smash if that makes you talk to her more

Madd

Maddd!!!!!
You fukked up when you told her that you didn't mind waiting. Women love shittesting to see whatchu about and a lot of women especially muslims want to have male friends to do everything a couple does except sex.

I wouldn't say you're a simp for that you just got finessed it happens to us all. Next time a girl asks if you mind waiting say you dont mind but start getting distant to them. Unlike men women are pros at picking up on signs and when they see that you are getting distant they'll know why and 9/10 times they'll give it up.
Nigga u don't know what your talking about :damedamn:

Talking is like a drug to women they release dopamine when they have good convos especially with men they're attracted to. So if you give her a taste of the best you and then stop talking to her she will be desperate for that attention and let you smash if that makes you talk to her more

Somalispotters told me I shouldn't corrupt her and should take my time with her. :wtf:

This is going to be the last time I will being listening to these faraxs :noneck:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Somalispotters told me I shouldn't corrupt her and should take my time with her. :wtf:

This is going to be the last time I will being listening to these faraxs :noneck:
Ur homies ran thru that so shes already "corrupted" its not like ur taking her virginity away :drakewtf:

And plus im assuming shes atleast an adult so shes old enough to make that decision and face whatever consequences it may have. Do what you feel is best fukk them other niggas only YOU will truly want the best for yourself im just here to tell you how you could possibly go about getting in her panties if thats what you want of course :duckr:

Trending