The hijabi halimo burned me !!!

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
She likes the gangster types.... The good news is that my boys assured me that no Madow hit :russ:
Bro just beat the cheeks you gotta stop being a gentleman they do not like this

I have a nice job go to uni am a solid guy all around, and tbh the hoodlum types likely do get more play than me, but I’m not too bothered by it I couldn’t care less fr:trumpsmirk:

don’t be a nice guy...be an asshole but not too much
Make sure she gets the message your dippin if u ain’t hittin:mjlol:

Bro just beat the cheeks you gotta stop being a gentleman they do not like this

I have a nice job go to uni am a solid guy all around, and tbh the hoodlum types likely do get more play than me, but I’m not too bothered by it I couldn’t care less fr:trumpsmirk:

don’t be a nice guy...be an asshole but not too much
Make sure she gets the message your dippin if u ain’t hittin:mjlol:

Nah my g its about principle. The halimo didnt let me hit while allowing these gun totters to slide in the malab. I cant touch that now :idontlike:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Nah my g its about principle. The halimo didnt let me hit while allowing these gun totters to slide in the malab. I cant touch that now :idontlike:
f*ck her friend easy fix
It’s not hard at all to smash these xalimos u just gotta know what u are doing

upload_2020-2-28_0-49-2.jpeg

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
The fact that cle niggas where hitting it makes me cry even more :tocry: how can a halimo stoop so low :snoop:
Theres a Somali saying that goes "haddi gabadhaada bashaal la sameyso nin oo ku noolyahay chester lee waynad ku tuuro bushka"

You have to smash the breaks off of her do it for the dt mandem sxb if a cle nigga ever wussed a ting i'm dealing with I'd go on a rampage and rearrange multiple cle shordies guts :gucciwhat:

Theres a Somali saying that goes "haddi gabadhaada bashaal la sameyso nin oo ku noolyahay chester lee waynad ku tuuro bushka"

You have to smash the breaks off of her do it for the dt mandem sxb if a cle nigga ever wussed a ting i'm dealing with I'd go on a rampage and rearrange multiple cle shordies guts :gucciwhat:

My g i was going to wuss some cle shordies for self esteem boost but all the raids thats happening at those ends kind of deterred me. :damn:

I dont want to be coming in or out of halimos house while a raid is happening :drakelaugh:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
My g i was going to wuss some cle shordies for self esteem boost but all the raids thats happening at those ends kind of deterred me. :damn:

I dont want to be coming in or out of halimos house while a raid is happening :drakelaugh:
Just deal with westside tings they the best also etobicoke is the best borough in toronto too :banderas::lolbron:

What’s up with sharing a pic of a you dealing with? I mean you already viewed her as a . Surely you keep that sh1t to you?

Trending