The Hawiye Narrative Of Somalia Post 91

I am going to list the arguments hawiye clan uses post 91 regarding Somalia and it's factual rebuttals;

1. Hawiye defeated Darod in 91. Fact tho is siyad army were mainly marehan and dhulbahante. Even the Ogadens SPM helped these langaab irir coalition and mj was not even active. It was an irir war consisting of hawiye and Isaaq with Ogaden help vs marehan and dhulbahante.

2. Hawiye got the capital so they argue they control Somalia. Fact tho is Mogadishu is 91 SQ KM in land size, without the regions it's a city state no different to Djibouti.

3. Hawiye wants to be a New Siyad Barre govt. Your proving your an ina gumeed choosing between darod systems siyad or federal. As halimo soofe said you guys are always inside some darod system.

Truth is hawiye are the poorest clan and still do isbaaro in the 21st century. If your so rich why do your people do isbaaros? Prove me wrong that U were not uncivilized naked clans upon majerten colonial explorer keenadiid! If your civilized and the keenadiid theory is untrue why do GM and HS the most failed regions look exactly like keenadiid preached about. If your not a historical cawaan then why do we see nothing but cawaans in hawiye territories. The fact is keenadiid saved you guys and Abdillahi Yusuf did the same.
It's Eid lil bro give it a rest

Richest Somalis are indeed Isaaq and Hawiye/

You have Dahabshil and you have Hoormood. All of Lands inhabited by Somalis rely on Irir companies lol. What do Daroods have?

Oops couldn’t help it. The shaydaan has surely been let out.

Only joking. Eid Mubarak to all and Osman, Eid Mubarak particularly to your Abgaal mother. Must be hard for miskeenta since her Darood son spends Eid day insulting her clan ☠️

Somalis are indeed a funny bunch. Straight up comedians.
I said before u arent hawiye u are indeed isaaq walhi now i see 🤣🤣.
What the point having just two compankes when in most of countries in the world u have thousands like hormuid and dahabshiil we have along way to go

What the point having just two compankes when in most of countries in the world u have thousands like hormuid and dahabshiil we have along way to go
Lol, I told you so many times my mother is the Hawiye one.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
Come on now You guys are flexing companies based which qabil owns it. 30 years of shame werent enough. We need to split along qabil lines right, then get invaded by ethiopia then we can be under their rule for the next 3000 years. Every qabil will have its own state police, President and best yet their own little tiny state government. Perfection

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
I am going to list the arguments hawiye clan uses post 91 regarding Somalia and it's factual rebuttals;

1. Hawiye defeated Darod in 91. Fact tho is siyad army were mainly marehan and dhulbahante. Even the Ogadens SPM helped these langaab irir coalition and mj was not even active. It was an irir war consisting of hawiye and Isaaq with Ogaden help vs marehan and dhulbahante.

2. Hawiye got the capital so they argue they control Somalia. Fact tho is Mogadishu is 91 SQ KM in land size, without the regions it's a city state no different to Djibouti.

3. Hawiye wants to be a New Siyad Barre govt. Your proving your an ina gumeed choosing between darod systems siyad or federal. As halimo soofe said you guys are always inside some darod system.

Truth is hawiye are the poorest clan and still do isbaaro in the 21st century. If your so rich why do your people do isbaaros? Prove me wrong that U were not uncivilized naked clans upon majerten colonial explorer keenadiid! If your civilized and the keenadiid theory is untrue why do GM and HS the most failed regions look exactly like keenadiid preached about. If your not a historical cawaan then why do we see nothing but cawaans in hawiye territories. The fact is keenadiid saved you guys and Abdillahi Yusuf did the same.
Take your meds

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
Forget Daarood, Harti alone own:

Amal Money transfer-Bank-Telecom-Real Estate
HASS Petroleum
Halwo Kismaayo

These are just a few of the companies owned by Harti, names most Somalis have seen or heard.

There are many other lucrative companies that operate across East Africa, that are owned by Harti business owners.

Dahabshiil operates in Puntland, but its telecom in Puntland, has local shareholders. As for Hormuud, their operation in Puntland is half-owned by locals. If Dahabshiil and Hormuud left Puntland, their presence wouldn't be missed, and fully owned local companies would takeover their lost market share.
Amal doesnt compare to the other banks that hiraab created, premier bank bought 3/4 of a bank in kenya while salaam bank opened their first Islamic bank in uganda

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
Wait r u telling u arent hawiye 💀

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@DR OSMAN

Abtiyaasha iskdhaaf, I myself know lovely habaryaro that are Hawiye, and people that would never have harmed a fly even under immense peer-pressure. For you, I'm sure it's far more, as they are your kin. Maybe use political terms and use specific people as examples, such as USC, Damul Jadiid, etc.

I hate them cause they can't govern as they know deep down their caawans. But cawaans are not all the same as some cawaans are humble and noble like the hoto in rwanda who surrendered to their ruling class the tutsi. But these pagan cawans cant govern yet refuse to be governed. I mean look at @Angelina she ignores hormuud was built thru abdillahi yusuf bribes and even ali Mahdi admitted himself on tv.

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
I hate them cause they can't govern as they know deep down their caawans. But cawaans are not all the same as some cawaans are humble and noble like the hoto in rwanda who surrendered to their ruling class the tutsi. But these pagan cawans cant govern yet refuse to be governed. I mean look at @Angelina she ignores hormuud was built thru abdillahi yusuf bribes and even ali Mahdi admitted himself on tv.
Hormuud was created by 16 telecommunication sites my guy

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Hormuud was created by 16 telecommunication sites my guy

Bullshit the warlords were bribed by Abdillahi Yusuf TFG govt for support. You want Ali Mahdi confession how he dumped his 100k bribe from Abdillahi Yusuf into hormuud and turned into 15 million? You think he was the only cawaan bribed?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Cawaan is what Somalis called savages they encountered. But not all savages are equal or the same. There is a concept known as the noble savage who hands himself back to his ruling class like the hoto did for Tutsi. Then you have the barbaric savage who is still arrogant about his nakedness and that's the category hawiye falls under

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
Bullshit the warlords were bribed by Abdillahi Yusuf TFG govt for support. You want Ali Mahdi confession how he dumped his 100k bribe from Abdillahi Yusuf into hormuud and turned into 15 million? You think he was the only cawaan bribed?
Wallahi your one funny individual

Trending

Latest posts