The Hawiye Narrative Of Somalia Post 91

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I am going to list the arguments hawiye clan uses post 91 regarding Somalia and it's factual rebuttals;

1. Hawiye defeated Darod in 91. Fact tho is siyad army were mainly marehan and dhulbahante. Even the Ogadens SPM helped these langaab irir coalition and mj was not even active. It was an irir war consisting of hawiye and Isaaq with Ogaden help vs marehan and dhulbahante.

2. Hawiye got the capital so they argue they control Somalia. Fact tho is Mogadishu is 91 SQ KM in land size, without the regions it's a city state no different to Djibouti.

3. Hawiye wants to be a New Siyad Barre govt. Your proving your an ina gumeed choosing between darod systems siyad or federal. As halimo soofe said you guys are always inside some darod system.

Truth is hawiye are the poorest clan and still do isbaaro in the 21st century. If your so rich why do your people do isbaaros? Prove me wrong that U were not uncivilized naked clans upon majerten colonial explorer keenadiid! If your civilized and the keenadiid theory is untrue why do GM and HS the most failed regions look exactly like keenadiid preached about. If your not a historical cawaan then why do we see nothing but cawaans in hawiye territories. The fact is keenadiid saved you guys and Abdillahi Yusuf did the same.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
its eid do you rest ☠️

My maternal abtis are hawiye but I won't support their gardaro. If you can't rule then move aside and be ruled is what any civilized clan does except them. They can't govern yet don't want to be governed which opens up ppl to investigate the cawaanimo theory.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Hawiye name should be ha waye meaning yes it is for darod to built Somalis their daar(villa Somalia) and ood( state compound), while a true Isaaq will be an is haqi meaning he should consider this arrangement as xaqqa somalia

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Hawiye narrative is nothing in particular occurred between 1991 - 2006 until the big bad Daroods invited Xabash army to help them take control :hahaidiot:

Abaq

VIP
Hawiye narrative is nothing in particular occurred between 1991 - 2006 until the big bad Daroods invited Xabash army to help them take control :hahaidiot:
Except they massacred themselves and everyone they came across, committed all sorts of obscenities against minorities, looted all the public wealth including power transmission lines, started smuggling drugs and dumping toxic illegal waste, and extoring the poor public who used the roads and highways. Other than that they were a peaceful bunch and not much happened during those years I agree

Richest Somalis are indeed Isaaq and Hawiye/

You have Dahabshil and you have Hoormood. All of Lands inhabited by Somalis rely on Irir companies lol. What do Daroods have?

Oops couldn’t help it. The shaydaan has surely been let out.

Only joking. Eid Mubarak to all and Osman, Eid Mubarak particularly to your Abgaal mother. Must be hard for miskeenta since her Darood son spends Eid day insulting her clan ☠️

Somalis are indeed a funny bunch. Straight up comedians.

Richest Somalis are indeed Isaaq and Hawiye/

You have Dahabshil and you have Hoormood. All of Lands inhabited by Somalis rely on Irir companies lol. What do Daroods have?

Oops couldn’t help it. The shaydaan has surely been let out.

Only joking. Eid Mubarak to all and Osman, Eid Mubarak particularly to your Abgaal mother. Must be hard for miskeenta since her Darood son spends Eid day insulting her clan ☠️

Somalis are indeed a funny bunch. Straight up comedians.

Forget Daarood, Harti alone own:

Amal Money transfer-Bank-Telecom-Real Estate
HASS Petroleum
Halwo Kismaayo

These are just a few of the companies owned by Harti, names most Somalis have seen or heard.

There are many other lucrative companies that operate across East Africa, that are owned by Harti business owners.

Dahabshiil operates in Puntland, but its telecom in Puntland, has local shareholders. As for Hormuud, their operation in Puntland is half-owned by locals. If Dahabshiil and Hormuud left Puntland, their presence wouldn't be missed, and fully owned local companies would takeover their lost market share.

HASS Petroleum
Halwo Kismaayo

These are just a few of the companies owned by Harti.

There are many other lucrative companies that operate across East Africa, that are owned by Harti business owners.

Dahabshiil operates in Puntland, but its telecom in Puntland, has local shareholders. As for Hormuud, their operation in Puntland is half-owned by locals. If Dahabshiil and Hormuud left Puntland, their presence wouldn't be missed, and fully owned local companies would takeover their lost market share.
Majeerteen excellence :rejoice:

HASS Petroleum
Halwo Kismaayo

These are just a few of the companies owned by Harti, names most Somalis have seen or heard.

I know about Hass they’re very big in Zambia and other regions in East Africa. They’re owned by Dhulos right?

@DR OSMAN

Abtiyaasha iskdhaaf, I myself know lovely habaryaro that are Hawiye, and people that would never have harmed a fly even under immense peer-pressure. For you, I'm sure it's far more, as they are your kin. Maybe use political terms and use specific people as examples, such as USC, Damul Jadiid, etc.
No point advising him. I’ve come to the unfortunate conclusion that Somalis truly believe in the idea of ‘dumarku qabiil ma laha’. We’re a funny group of people.
I also recently met a confused Hawiye who would slander his Darood side as well. What a confused soul. Felt sorry for his hooyo as well. So Dr Omar here isn’t an anomaly unfortunately.

I’m all for intertribal marriages, most of us are products of it or married to men from different tribes, but as days goes on I’m beginning to kinda understand why some Somali families only want their daughters to marry their qabil.

HASS Petroleum
Halwo Kismaayo

I didn’t know Amal was Harti owned they have set up a branch near my neighborhood I always drive by it every morning never thought it was Harti property I’ll be sure to give them a hard time next time huuno🤣🤙

I am going to list the arguments hawiye clan uses post 91 regarding Somalia and it's factual rebuttals;

1. Hawiye defeated Darod in 91. Fact tho is siyad army were mainly marehan and dhulbahante. Even the Ogadens SPM helped these langaab irir coalition and mj was not even active. It was an irir war consisting of hawiye and Isaaq with Ogaden help vs marehan and dhulbahante.

2. Hawiye got the capital so they argue they control Somalia. Fact tho is Mogadishu is 91 SQ KM in land size, without the regions it's a city state no different to Djibouti.

3. Hawiye wants to be a New Siyad Barre govt. Your proving your an ina gumeed choosing between darod systems siyad or federal. As halimo soofe said you guys are always inside some darod system.

Truth is hawiye are the poorest clan and still do isbaaro in the 21st century. If you’re so rich why do your people do isbaaros? Prove me wrong that U were not uncivilized naked clans upon majerten colonial explorer keenadiid! If you’re civilized and the keenadiid theory is untrue why do GM and HS the most failed regions look exactly like keenadiid preached about. If you’re not a historical cawaan then why do we see nothing but cawaans in hawiye territories. The fact is keenadiid saved you guys and Abdillahi Yusuf did the same.
No one really cares if they argue they waz da big boyzzz who defeated darood in 91 and dragged American bodies through the streets but just because the capital happened to be majority a Hawiye city Hawiye will be ruling Somalia forever is wrong it’s giving “midgaanimo”

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
It was act of liberating them from the evil of Islamic court aka Al shabaab who threatened to invade puntland, and Ethiopia also threatened USA too lol

Trending

Latest posts