The half Ciidagale/half Kenyan girl has been reunited with her maternal family

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Sadly her mom been dead for a while AUN

Hilarious interaction between her grandfather ( maternal) when he was told that doesn't speak Somali old head laughed:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Then he spat out serious Swahili :trumpsmirk::banderas:

It has been also revealed that her brothers (non-Somali) mistreated her after the death of her father. Possibly it was a hate of her being partially Somali

The reporter is mental, why interject politics into this, poor girl said Somali and he jumped in with " Somaliland "

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I thought Cidagale were good looking, where is the dheeg? I don't see it manifesting. No offense to the girl trying to reconnect but the Kikuyu took over. :yacadiim:

Last edited:

BANTU

+op MVLI
I thought Cidagale were good looking, where is the dheeg? I don't see it manifesting. No offense to the girl trying to reconnect but the Kikuyu took over. :yacadiim:
That's racist, shape up.

Kikiyu ama whatever her father AUN was are beautiful people

And if you watched the first clip her mother was beautiful AUN

Sadly her mom been dead for a while AUN

Hilarious interaction between her grandfather ( maternal) when he was told that doesn't speak Somali old head laughed:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Then he spat out serious Swahili :trumpsmirk::banderas:

It has been also revealed that her brothers (non-Somali) mistreated her after the death of her father. Possibly it was a hate of her being partially Somali

The reporter is mental, why interject politics into this, poor girl said Somali and he jumped in with " Somaliland "

triggered he mentioned somaliland, eh? its not like you lmao.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
That's racist, shape up.

Kikiyu ama whatever her father AUN was are beautiful people

And if you watched the first clip her mother was beautiful AUN

:manny: When I came here I expected Khadija Adams. How is that racist? She doesn't look Somali. And is not in the ballpark of what we consider attractive. Just the average girl from Kenya. I'm sure she's a lovely person and respects to her father, but please don't lie.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
:manny: When I came here I expected Khadija Adams. How is that racist? She doesn't look Somali. And is not in the ballpark of what we considered attractive. Just the average girl from Kenya. I'm sure she's a lovely person and respects to her father, but please don't lie.

STOP IT! This is what happens when a xaliimo is severely delayed in giving birth or having a family. That Xaliimo starts to be hater out of the blue.

Now I see nothing wrong with this partial Somali chick. Besides, @sophisticate, remember rhat you can give birth to her. She's only 22. :banderas::browtf::damn::damn: You started have dhiig in 1993:cosbyhmm:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
STOP IT! This is what happens when a xaliimo is severely delayed in giving birth or having a family. That Xaliimo starts to be hater out of the blue.

Now I see nothing wrong with this partial Somali chick. Besides, @sophisticate, remember rhat you can give birth to her. She's only 22. :banderas::browtf::damn::damn: You started have dhiig in 1993:cosbyhmm:

My youngest brother was born in the mid-90s - that's impossible. Caadi iska dhiig, all because I denied your advances for the past 5-years. Nothing would change about that even if you came into money.:camby:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
My youngest brother was born in the mid-90s - that's impossible. Caadi iska dhiig, all because I denied your advances for the past 5-years. Nothing would change about that even if you came into money.:camby:

:meleshame::snoop::ohlord::ohlord::ohlord:

Please refrain from producing my inbox messages :ohlord::ohlord:

Muji

VIP
:manny: When I came here I expected Khadija Adams. How is that racist? She doesn't look Somali. And is not in the ballpark of what we consider attractive. Just the average girl from Kenya. I'm sure she's a lovely person and respects to her father, but please don't lie.

Mashallah a woman found the family she never had and has connected with them.

Instead of focusing on that, you reach for her appearance. She is decent looking for her age and anyway why do you want her to be good looking?

Did she propose to you? Does she even know you? Grow up- unless you’re 15 year old degenerate there is no reason for you to be writing on the internet about the appearance of someone you have never met.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Mashallah a woman found the family she never had and has connected with them.

Instead of focusing on that, you reach for her appearance. She is decent looking for her age and anyway why do you want her to be good looking?

Did she propose to you? Does she even know you? Grow up- unless you’re 15 year old degenerate there is no reason for you to be writing on the internet about the appearance of someone you have never met.

Last time I checked this is a common occurrence and ubiquitous in the Somali community and online in general. You've likely done the same so easy on the virtue signaling. :pachah1:

Muji

VIP
Last time I checked this is a common occurrence and ubiquitous in the Somali community and online in general. You've likely done the same so easy on the virtue signaling. :pachah1:

I’ve never commented on the appearance of someone unless it has something to do with the topic

Stop trying to normalise what you are doing. I’m sure you would find it strange if I went on a thread about Farmajo for example, talking about “oh why isn’t he sexy, he needs to work out”.

Try again why did you feel the need to mention her looks when this isn’t about her appearance?:comeon: :pacspit:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending