The half Ciidagale/half Kenyan girl has been reunited with her maternal family

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I’ve never commented on the appearance of someone unless it has something to do with the topic

Stop trying to normalise what you are doing. I’m sure you would find it strange if I went on a thread about Farmajo for example, talking about “oh why isn’t he sexy, he needs to work out”.

Try again why did you feel the need to mention her looks when this isn’t about her appearance?:comeon: :pacspit:

That's where we differ. People always comment on appearance, even if the most benign of ways. You've erroneously attached a sexual meaning. And I still stand by my claim. You've most likely said something about someone's appearance at some point. I'm only parroting what you'll expect to hear on the thread, eventually. How can you normalize something that is commonplace already? The question I have is why are you so concerned?

Muji

VIP
That's where we differ. People always comment on appearance, even if the most benign of ways. You've erroneously attached a sexual meaning. And I still stand by my claim. You've most likely said something about someone's appearance at some point. I'm only parroting what you'll expect to hear on the thread, eventually. How can you normalize something that is commonplace? The question I have is why are you so concerned?

My bad I actually thought you were a guy. Please accept my apologies and continue on with your day.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
My bad I actually thought you were a guy. Please accept my apologies and continue on with your day.

It's whatever. I realize that maybe I wasn't all that nice. I didn't bother to watch the video until now.:wow1: Aborts thread.

On a side note, why does everyone think I'm a Farax?:snoop:

Muji

VIP
It's whatever. I realize that maybe I wasn't all that nice. I didn't bother to watch the video until now.:wow1: Aborts thread.

On a side note, why does everyone think I'm a Farax?:snoop:

I’m not sure I should comment- I’ve already done enough damage.:oops:

But if youhave commented about bantus, a woman’s looks or chastity- people may infer you’re a guy since this is what the men on this forum enjoy doing the most.

I’m not judging- I’d rather you express yourself then be forced to bite your tongue.

BANTU

+op MVLI
:manny: When I came here I expected Khadija Adams. How is that racist? She doesn't look Somali. And is not in the ballpark of what we consider attractive. Just the average girl from Kenya. I'm sure she's a lovely person and respects to her father, but please don't lie.
I don't know who claimed she was a beauty queen

You're absolutely lost

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I don't know who claimed she was a beauty queen

You're absolutely lost

:gaasdrink: I've been found. Let me provide you with some context. Cidagale were considered quite beautiful (according to old stereotypes) in the past. Perhaps, war iyo famine have degraded them like the rest of Somalis. Kenya is more bountiful atm. There are no excuses to not look like Khadija. Nutrition is a component to beauty. I suppose having too much sugar and processed food will contribute to an overbite and too much salt and inflammatory foods will puff up the cheeks.

Ever wonder why a sugar-free geeljire is better looking than a city slicker that subsists off of bariis and xalawad?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I’m not sure I should comment- I’ve already done enough damage.:oops:

But if youhave commented about bantus, a woman’s looks or chastity- people may infer you’re a guy since this is what the men on this forum enjoy doing the most.

I’m not judging- I’d rather you express yourself then be forced to bite your tongue.

Thank you for explaining. :samwelcome: I might rebrand.

BANTU

+op MVLI
:gaasdrink: I've been found. Let me provide you with some context. Cidagale were considered quite beautiful (according to old stereotypes) in the past. Perhaps, war iyo famine have degraded them like the rest of Somalis. Kenya is more bountiful atm. There are no excuses to not look like Khadija. Nutrition is a component to beauty. I suppose having too much sugar and processed food will contribute to an overbite and too much salt and inflammatory foods will puff up the cheeks.

Ever wonder why a sugar-free geeljire is better looking than a city slicker that subsists off of bariis and xalawad?
I'm not budging, who brought up her looks? How was that part of the topic? If I post a story about a random girl, is the first thing you think of "do I find her attractive?" Or, because she is mixed race you want to dog her (still a normal girl, no claims of above average beauty) because it fits your racist agenda

Still lost :mahubowtf:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
:manny: When I came here I expected Khadija Adams. How is that racist? She doesn't look Somali. And is not in the ballpark of what we consider attractive. Just the average girl from Kenya. I'm sure she's a lovely person and respects to her father, but please don't lie.
It’s racist to her (is it a she or he, the Bantu character?) because it’s close to home. If the mother was non-Isaaq Bantu qabiliste, hypocrite ass would have sung a different tune.

BANTU

+op MVLI
It’s racist to her (is it a she or he, the Bantu character?) because it’s close to home. If the mother was non-Isaaq Bantu qabiliste, hypocrite ass would have sung a different tune.
Nope, I'm pro black as well as Isaaq so I'll ride for all black peoples and all of Isaaq except @Bohol :susp:

Don't forget to @ me

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I'm not budging, who brought up her looks? How was that part of the topic? If I post a story about a random girl, is the first thing you think of "do I find her attractive?" Or, because she is mixed race you want to dog her (still a normal girl, no claims of above average beauty) because it fits your racist agenda

Still lost :mahubowtf:

*Curls Moustache sinisterly.*

:siilaanyosmile:I'm just pro-Somali.

Geeljires are crazy fast! :ooh:

this woman just went on that interview sayin help me find my hooyo AND im surprised the hooyo is okay with it considering how our culture is with women mixing :dead:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending