The guy who killed Teewiz is dead

Keo

VIP
Hefty Shooting happened in Hayes. Could be Somali, since Hayes has a sizeable Somali community

If it turns out that it was a Somali then Ngang are moving stupid. How they gonna kill a Somali on the same day Teewizz was avenged? I really hope that it is not.

Last edited:

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
He lives in Virginia no point even entertaining the trailer park goofy

we all know you’re a pussy doing role play on SSpot in reality you are an obese ugly ass nigga sitting in a dark basement trying to act hard on the internet to strangers :pachah1: what a Fucking loser you don’t have to lie about Toronto to me I was born there and visit often.

Stop role playing on the internet and go outside fatass

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
we all know you’re a pussy doing role play on SSpot in reality you are an obese ugly ass nigga sitting in a dark basement trying to act hard on the internet to strangers :pachah1: what a Fucking loser you don’t have to lie about Toronto to me I was born there and visit often.

Stop role playing on the internet and go outside fatass
Ur from Virgina like I said leave ur trailer and hop off my nuts you fucking weird kid

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Lol you never see Asians join gangs or get killed at an alarming rate why? because they all busy studying for medicine and making it at the top wheras our people join gangs drop out of school and get killed by it. You lot need to level it up is not an achievement celebrating two bums that got caught up in gang life.

Keo

VIP
Lol you never see Asians join gangs or get killed at an alarming rate why? because they all busy studying for medicine and making it at the top wheras our people join gangs drop out of school and get killed by it. You lot need to level it up is not an achievement celebrating two bums that got caught up in gang life.
In Tower Hamlets you will see many Asian gangs