The guy who heavily criticized Dubai is now talking about Egypt's new capital

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
This Slav.....He's a Czech....you know, the country whose capital is the most filmed place in p0rn.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I have a fear of the entire African continent invade Europe and America out of hunger. Thank God we are far from them. But this is scary for my Anglo European brothers and sisters

reer

VIP
I have noticed that white people become very jealous and critical when non-white countries get to first world status. They think they are the only ones entitled to that right. f*ck 'em. Hopefully more brown countries become first world.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
:dead::mjlol:

The dude is making sense and you're bringing up the fact that the Czech Republic is the po** capital of Europe?

I think that fact alone, cancels anything this guy has to say. Is Czechia a world innovator in tech and science? Nope....just brewing cheap beer and having their women fingered (and worse) on camera.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
What the f*ck is this guys problem with cars?
He sounds bitter but he is right, many Western cities which set the modern standard for urban planning are moving away from the car and highway to the more urban transport and public spaces. Trains can transport hundreds of people at a time and is way more efficient than having daily gridlocks.

Trending

Latest posts