The Great thing about Somalis is......

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
We LOVE our mothers. We are messed UP, but we love our Hooyos. This American man is sentenced to 30 years for neglecting his mother. She dies of no food, weight 58 pounds, had bed sores because no one turned her up and down from the bed.

Imagine giving birth to a child who will do that to u? She had dementia from old age. He moved out of her house because she was bothering his sleep.

1631300868862.png

Last edited:

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
No religion for these guys, they preach Christianity but it never seems to work.

Cadaans are lost and need religion wallahi

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
He could just be a psychopath with no empathy but one often reaps what they sow in these situations. Can't imagine she was the best of mothers when he was growing up but who knows.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He could just be a psychopath with no empathy but one often reaps what they sow in these situations. Can't imagine she was the best of mothers when he was growing up but who knows.

That "maybe" true . But regardless, Islam makes us be responsible to our parents. God forbid, Even if they are monsters. We are programmed by culture and religion to behave better. In a few decades he will be in her situation, needing diapers. What then?

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
That "maybe" true . But regardless, Islam makes us be responsible to our parents. God forbid, Even if they are monsters. We are programmed by culture and religion to behave better. In a few decades he will be in her situation, needing diapers. What then?

I feel you, ayeeyo but I don't believe Islam says we must stand by our parents regardless of any abuse. What if your parent molested and beat you brutally and relentlessly for years? Can you truly blame someone who doesn't much care about how lonely said parent is when they're old or, even if they've somehow forgiven and forgotten, just can't be around that person anymore?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
But you have raised a great point. She could not have been a good or great mother. Or she could also be a good mother but cursed children we see that every time. Have u seen a Sheikh whose daughter is a dh...lo? son is Qan..is? It defies logic. It could be this horrible life's trials.

Last edited:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I feel you, ayeeyo but I don't believe Islam says we must stand by our parents regardless of any abuse. What if your parent molested and beat you brutally and relentlessly for years? Can you truly blame someone who doesn't much care about how lonely said parent is when they're old or, even if they've somehow forgiven and forgotten, just can't be around that person anymore?

Well it depends. If i were gaalo like this man-- i would do exactly the same thing he did.

But to be a Muslim-- u r working for points to earn Heaven. Heaven does not come free of charge huuno

But you have raised a great point. She could not have been a good or great mother. Or she could also be a good mother but cursed children we see that every time. Have u seen a Sheikh whose son is a dh...lo? or Qan..is? It defies logic.
he could’ve just cut ties with her if she was a shitty mom ngl killing the person who birthed you is wild

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
he could’ve just cut ties with her if she was a shitty mom ngl killing the person who birthed you is wild

I suspect he purposely neglected her so she could die quickly. I mean, he could have called social workers to help her. But little did he know We all die on Allaah's clock. Not our own. He probably wanted to inherit the house. He didn;t want to kill her with his hands because American forensics is top notch. lol

Trending