The great REPLACEMENT in progress. AMISOM hell-bent on introducing Beesha! Xaliimo proudly kisses her AMISOM-member husband

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

AMISOM Soldiers have came to enjoy the fruits of our nation.

Dammm you @AbdiGaalDoon ! You insult me for going back home to enjoy the fruits of our nation. Look what’s happening now.

Last edited:

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
They make 4x what the average Somali man makes in Somalia. These women are just looking out for their own interests. I support it.

She must have a strong stomach to be attracted to these guys. A really strong stomach :hova:
Your hate for madows is something else

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
She must have a strong stomach to be attracted to these guys. A really strong stomach :hova:
Probably just poor vision as he is undesirable.

The OP lied. They are from Kenya. Leave beesha konfuurka alone. And stop trying to have a perverted fantasy about them being exploited by nimaan madow from other countries. Is it your latest fetish besides pregnant women?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Probably just poor vision as he is undesirable.

The OP lied. They are from Kenya. Leave beesha konfuurka alone. And stop trying to have a perverted fantasy about them being exploited by nimaan madow from other countries. Is it your latest fetish besides pregnant women?

No dear, my fetish will always be a heavily pregnant young gazelles

Uff, the guy is not exactly attractive, and he should have anticipated these sorts of reactions.

Non-Horner African men really should stick to our own; if this man is Kenyan, then he should have pursued a Maasai-Samburu woman, if that's the aesthetic he desires.

She is definetly not Somali. I have been to Kenya, and I she looks like coastal Baajuni. Why don't you guys consent rate on Somaliland women hanging around Yamen male refugee's?

Uff, the guy is not exactly attractive, and he should have anticipated these sorts of reactions.

Non-Horner African men really should stick to our own; if this man is Kenyan, then he should have pursued a Maasai-Samburu woman, if that's the aesthetic he desires.
Look closer the woman doesn't look Somali, Grigori is known to mislead people.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Look closer the woman doesn't look Somali, Grigori is known to mislead people.
The guy that posted that on facebook said that they are from mombasa and the girl name is nasro. It doesnt supprise since allot of somalis in mombasa marry bantus. The governor of mombasa ali hassan joho is married to a half Italian halimo

thumb_jamals_wife_expec5c58235a18313.jpg

Trending

Latest posts