The great REPLACEMENT in progress. AMISOM hell-bent on introducing Beesha! Xaliimo proudly kisses her AMISOM-member husband

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
As @Boqorada said.

AMISOM soldiers make bread.

Living costs are expensive back home and it’s every man/woman for themselves in Africa.

She has to do what she needs to get by.

:manny:

What’s the chances that person is not Muslim. That’s a double whammy for her family, bantu + Kaafir
The fact that we need Bantu soldiers in our own country to stop us from killing each other and we can’t seem to get along is the reason why this woman is in the situation she is in. Somalis rather live under abuse in SA of Uganda than live in Somalia. That’s how bad the place is

These sorts of threads are periodical in this forum; the fear of replacement is entirely imagined and seems to be strangely cathartic for some people.

These sorts of threads are periodical in this forum; the fear of replacement is entirely imagined and seems to be strangely cathartic for some people.
The fear of replacement comes from Somalis who don’t live in Somalia and has b7 no intention of living there while they in foreign countries trying to change these countries

Xalimos and somali men are not romantic and etc...
Meanwhile with the ajnabi she the romantic one and etc.... :mjdontkno:
To all my my farax, real romance is when she does everything for you, and not you sending money to her relatives or paying bills etc...
Don't follow your aabo and awowo that's old school my man.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Cute mashalah, may the lord bless the wedding, hallelujah:drakekidding::fantasia2:
Season 9 Lol GIF by The Office

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Xalimos and somali men are not romantic and etc...
Meanwhile with the ajnabi she the romantic one and etc.... :mjdontkno:
To all my my farax, real romance is when she does everything for you, and not you sending money to her relatives or paying bills etc...
Don't follow your aabo and awowo that's old school my man.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts