The great REPLACEMENT in progress. AMISOM hell-bent on introducing Beesha! Xaliimo proudly kisses her AMISOM-member husband

Xoxoxo

VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Luckily for you! I am a southerner so my accent etc is similar
To Flemish.

Kan de gij mij gewoon verstaan als ik in het Nederlands type? Als ik met andere Nederlandse-Somalische mensen hier Chah gebruik ik het algemeen Nederlands, maar als ik met andere zuidelijke Somalische mensen praat praat ik gewoon in het Brabants

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
To Flemish.

Kan de gij mij gewoon verstaan als ik in het Nederlands type? Als ik met andere Nederlandse-Somalische mensen hier Chah gebruik ik het algemeen Nederlands, maar als ik met andere zuidelijke Somalische mensen praat praat ik gewoon in het Brabants
Dit is nie moeilik as dit in geskrewe formaat is nie, dit neem tyd om hierdie woorde te insink, Wat is die verskil tussen suid en ander Holland ?? so hulle het verskillende dialekte vir 'n klein landjie?? Intrigerend.

Uit wat ek kan lees neem ek aan dat chah
en Brabant is twee verskillende lingo, is ek reg??

Die spraak en die klank kan anders wees wat ek vind dit uitdagend but yeah there are similarities despite the differences.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Salute my bro Awee
What you need to understand rasta is that as long as he's paying the bills and helping out her family that's it.
The day he becames Brooke that's it believe me bro
Ek praat die vaare my bro.
Omg my Africans is getting week day by day :mjcry:
Salut bru ,

Die wereld is n gevaarlike plek , dink jy as die meneer broke is het los sy hom , sy bly nie aan die einde soos bonnie en clyde nie

Ja ek stem saam on that part , with today's technology and how materialistic this world became , we are living in times of difficulty but be hopeful there are good souls out there.
The world is indeed a cold place.

Bro and my Af somaali is deteriorating day by day , all the time I am either speaking that or English.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
To Flemish.

Die niggas in zuid afrika spreken gehandicapt Nederlands :lolbron:

Salut bru ,

Die wereld is n gevaarlike plek , dink jy as die meneer broke is het los sy hom , sy bly nie aan die einde soos bonnie en clyde nie

Ja ek stem saam on that part , with today's technology and how materialistic this world became , we are living in times of difficulty but be hopeful there are good souls out there.
The world is indeed a cold place.

Bro and my Af somaali is deteriorating day by day , all the time I am either speaking that or English.
Speaking about technology am worried about the meta verse and Internet changing in the future.
Mark Zuckerberg is gonna make bank knowing people love to buy skins in the visual 3D world.

At least your Afrikaans and Xhosa is still mash allah

Xoxoxo

VIP
Dit is nie moeilik as dit in geskrewe formaat is nie, dit neem tyd om hierdie woorde te insink, Wat is die verskil tussen suid en ander Holland ?? so hulle het verskillende dialekte vir 'n klein landjie?? Intrigerend.

Uit wat ek kan lees neem ek aan dat chah
en Brabant is twee verskillende lingo, is ek reg??

Die spraak en die klank kan anders wees wat ek vind dit uitdagend but yeah there are similarities despite the differences.
Ja dat klopt!
Brabants is veel meer te vergelijken met ht Vlaams in België. Mensen die Afrikaans spreken verstaan ons en vice versa. Je kan mij beter verstaan dan @mr steal your naag omdat hij niet uit het zuiden komt

The fact that we need Bantu soldiers in our own country to stop us from killing each other and we can’t seem to get along is the reason why this woman is in the situation she is in. Somalis rather live under abuse in SA of Uganda than live in Somalia. That’s how bad the place is

Somali females were the biggest sh!t-stirrers in the civil war they refused to marry men who didn't fight for their clan/tribe... and singing/dansing buraanbuurs about the glory of fighting for your clan and the superiority of their clan.
They were fundraising for arms, selling their gold and using most of their hagbad money for financing wars.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Shes Boraane, Oromo stop lying. I already seen this fake news exposed
Yes , I believe that the masses have once again been puppet stringed lol

You are right , she's a Borana from Kenya , their original homeland are within Marsabit-Isiolo counties to the demarcated border between Ethiopia.

I think OP is raising awareness and alerting us of the accumulated fake news within Somali media which is blown out of proportion.
I can't believe how people can easily fall for this are people that naive to not have second guesses.
People please use your thinking caps, yes your thinking caps.

Let's not blame him , in other words don't shoot the messenger lol

Last edited:

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
The post doesnt say the guys amisom or in somalia. Just that hes kdf from mombasa lol
Yes , it's still plausible that he could be a local Mijikenda who are indigenous in the coastal region , they live in Mombasa , Kilifi , Malindi and even as far as Kiunga.
These people are predominantly adhere to Islam
and only a handful practice
Roman Catholicism.
He could also be a Kalenjin , they are originally from the north western part of the country but due to colonialism settled.

He could be either the two my guess is the first or maybe I am wrong.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Mashallah black Somalian love :it0tdo8:
What do you think of it.

Would you be jubilant and excited if this was one of your female relatives introduced you to her potential husband, were you to affirm and bless their marriage.

He's perfect , educated , a practicing Muslim but he is a Bantu.

WWYD.

Let's see , how this gentleman would deploy his current reactions.
What is your first reaction.

I am awaiting your answer lol

Take your time lol

Last edited:

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Atleast breed with our fellow Somali bantu brothers, not with our enemies

Disgraceful sellout

Don't rush to conclusions let's not insult whatever origins the sister hailed from sxb

It has been confirmed gabadha Soomaaliyeed ma ahan but nonetheless I agree with you , it's not something new, Somalis find the intermarriage between their Bantu countrymen repulsive yet ,if you browse Somali mixed marriage on YT or Google you will see various contents of West Africans, Carribbeans , AAs and other Blacks either reverting to marry or just announce their relationship, the question is what are the reactions of conservative Somali households , it depends many would ulululate and give their blessings
but if it was vice versa , a Somali Bantu marrying gabadh Soomaaliyeed , the reactions would drastically change. It could get worse. Or even fatal.
It doesn't matter if he's pious , prays 5 times a day , articulate or is financially capable he is lynched.
The double standards and hypocrisy.

Trending

Latest posts