The Gorgor Forces threaten to BEHEAD President Deni!

Fahad Yasin, head of Somalia's intel "NISA" worked with AlQaeda. Not surprised that any soldier affiliated with this group enjoys beheading people.

Somalia’s intelligence chief worked with an al Qaeda affiliate, so why do we fund him?

LOL that's a hit piece by Michael Rubin for the conservative imperialist think tank AEI.

LOL that's a hit piece by Michael Rubin for the conservative imperialist think tank AEI.

Was that Michael Rubin threatening to separate President Deni from his head?

1ab8ac978a8552772a6c907c57a4da41.gif

MT Foxtrot

Anti-qabil
Users on this forum were making posts about β€œdragging” Farmaajo out of Villa Somalia before the election and now you want to complain about violent rhetoric coming from the other side?

:drakewtf:

Hypocrisy aside, these soldiers should face a disciplinary hearing and the MoD needs to release clear guidelines for appropriate use of social media. It is unbecoming for any member of the SNA to conduct themselves in this manner. Despite provocations by internal spoilers, we cannot reduce ourselves to their level.

Remember, when they go low, we go high.

:sass2:

Last edited:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
These young men are part of an elite group of forces that has and will defend the sovereignty of Somalia. In that same breath, they should refrain from speaking on current events or making threats to our leaders, regardless of political differences. I hope they get reprimanded and that they learn from this mistake. :)

Why are they even on Social media. If these are my goons/militia I would get rid of them. Something ain't right both sides are attention seekers. You never see anything Ethiopians/Sudans/Eritrea army or gov on Social media.

What did you expect from former mooryaan glue sniffing ciyaal suuq? They proved him right. There's no training, there's no merit based promotions. we got a 4 ft midget 90lbs underweight ass child nigga named odowaa as the GENERAL of the entire army. :farmajoyaab: make sense of that shit.

Last edited:

Gokboru

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
Shame! This shows that despite their training they have ways to go in acting professional. Right now there is no difference between these guys and Sharma boy

Kkkk deni couldn't sleep before, i can only imagine what the fatboy could be going through now :russ:. On the other hand, these guys need to get disciplinary actions against them, it's not good to joke about something like that on social media. Their commanders should apologise and these guys punished, all so deni doesn't die from gorgorphobia and anxiety.

Kkkk deni couldn't sleep before, i can only imagine what the fatboy could be going through now :russ:. On the other hand, these guys need to get disciplinary actions against them, it's not good to joke about something like that on social media. Their commanders should apologise and these guys punished, all so deni doesn't die from gorgorphobia and anxiety.

Deni's presidential guards outnumber these serial killers. He is not scared, he is very smart by calling them out.

In fact, Puntland just released a press release calling for Gorgor to be investigated and for Farmaajo's entire security leadership to be replaced.

Gorgor days are numbered. Let them keep posting on tiktok.

Deni's presidential guards outnumber these serial killers. He is not scared, he is very smart.
In fact, PL has not only called for Gorgor to be investigated but for Farmaajo's entire security leadership to be replaced.

Gorgor days are numbered. Let them keep posting on tiktok.
You're delusional if you think Gorgor will be gone :mjlol:

You think they are getting away with trying to kill Somali Presidential candidates and threatening to kill President Deni?
Who is getting away what? I'm telling you gorgor isn't going anywhere, their numbers will increase along with other newer units. And there isn't a damn thing Puntland can do about it. These guys are elite commandos, not PMFP or whatever who terrorizes normal PL citizens and is only strong against journalists and protestors. It's more likely that PMFP will be replaced with Gorgor inside Puntland so they uphold the peace and freedom of the people.

2 things, Mogadishu-Afogoye road is safe, Fahad Yaasiin never worked with Alqaeda and he isn't the most powerful man in Somalia, far from it. Quit conspiracy theories, kiddos

PuntiteQueen,

How treasonous of you seeing Somali Armed Forces as your enemy. Inla yaabi maayo tafadhal mashkuuran :gucciwhat:

Trending