The Gorgor Forces threaten to BEHEAD President Deni!

Was that Michael Rubin threatening to separate President Deni from his head?

1ab8ac978a8552772a6c907c57a4da41.gif
I told you those soldiers are wrong and should be disciplined what does that have to do with the prostitute Rubin.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Gorgor are state sanctioned terrorists, why don't they focus their attention on fighting al shabab

When you do, go to one of the towns you captured from them and do a live vlog. :banderas:

I will inshallah. When Farmajoo goes we will have a huge celebration and treat them even worse.

Sister I hate these buuns and it makes me sick when they try to associate with HG. There is no benefit with being friendly to them which is good that we had already wiped them out of Galmudug.

Where are these Rambos when Kebab is terrorizing people at the outskirts of Moghdisho trying to close the road to Baidoa?

You’re being disingenuous. Al Shaydaan is a asymmetrical conflict. They blend into the population, then reappear when units leave. Defeating them will take a multi-facet approach, military is one but also improving Governance, Intelligence, winning the hearts and minds, cutting off Foreign revenue, etc. you’re way oversimplifying it’s bigger then just go with you’re rifle, fight them.

In the meantime, you and the other HG like @kees etc do an abtiris check. These buuns want to act as if every HG who opposes them is an MJ. They have no shame whatsoever.

The Kees70 dude is not HG, I read him like a book. Only me and McKenzie are legit. Buuns are stupid and just parasites always trying to involve us with their beef with Ogaden and Mj.

These buuns are finished and they know it. Now they are trying to act friendly with HG. I am watching their downfall like a Hawk. Ready to crush their skulls.

I got a score to settle with them regarding how many HG they killed these past four years which would amount to thousands.

PuntiteQueen there are some wacel Hawiyes who are with Farmajoo for the money. Same way langaab Daroods support Farmajoo. They will all run once the bullets start flying.

HG in the whole would be the first to kill Farmajoo and his buun family. We got a score to settle with them, they know it and we know it. Buuns sees me as his real enemy and I know it.