The Gorgor Forces threaten to BEHEAD President Deni!

1614201748234.gif

The Kees70 dude is not HG, I read him like a book. Only me and McKenzie are legit. Buuns are stupid and just parasites always trying to involve us with their beef with Ogaden and Mj.

These buuns are finished and they know it. Now they are trying to act friendly with HG. I am watching their downfall like a Hawk. Ready to crush their skulls.

I got a score to settle with them regarding how many HG they killed these past four years which would amount to thousands.

I thought Kees was Lex ?

Buun I am a man and HG. Stop always hiding from me. This summer me and you in Abudwaaq, one of us will die.

No need to kill him, just do a live vlog in one of their backwards villages and show them what their status in Somalia is. These keyboard warriors think they can slander everyone. Tag everyone.

Ina bush buun, go meet @Galmudug-State if you're "about it" , waxyahow afka ka nool.

I enslaved his people and took his land. What can he say? And Farmajoo is ex-president. So he has NOTHING to show for all the killing in four years. He accpets that his future is servitude towards me.

I am the one who made them proud Ethiopians, starting waving the Ethiopian flag to seek safety from me. Now they try to wave Puntland flag to escape from me.

I enslaved his people and took his land. What can he say? And Farmajoo is ex-president. So he has NOTHING to show for all the killing in four years. He accpets that his future is servitude towards me.

No walale, they only have big balls online but not in person, but please do that live vlog in their deegaan and I will personally pay for dinner for nomadic HG families who live there. Waa balan.

Metal Magician

Farmajo For President 2021
Lets put this to rest for once and all tell me what hg subclan are u what are you under and what are you under that after. give me your whole abtiris back to hiraab or even back to oday hawiye

Lets put this to rest for once and all tell me what hg subclan are u what are you under and what are you under that after. give me your whole abtiris back to hiraab or even back to oday hawiye

I thought we settled this by meeting one another in Galkayo? You said that you will be coming this summer.

Trending

Latest posts