The Golden Age of Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted this comment elsewhere as a throwaway remark. I thought it would be useful to make a full thread on it. So I'm gonna expand it.

There's this meme by Shariah Law enthusiasts that if only they can recover the caliphate, Muslims will be free of domination and violence. There would be an end to fitna. An end to civil wars in Syria, Yemen, Afghanistan, Somalia etc. There would be a flowering of peace, prosperity, and justice just like the Golden Age of Islam in the time of the Sahaba.

That Golden Age is about as real as Nicki Minaj's silicon implants. In fact there was more instability under the Rashidun Caliphate. Abu Bakr faced uprisings by Muslim tribes in the Ridda Wars as soon as our noble prophet was buried. Umar Ibn Khattab was assassinated. Uthman was assassinated. Ali was assassinated. Not very stable is it? And that is the Golden Age these people harken back to. An age in which three out of the four khalifas were killed. I don't know about you, but that's not my idea of a swell time.

The caliphates which came after the Sahaba were no less bloody. Within 20 years of the prophet's death, Mecca was besieged by the 6th khalifa, Yazid ibn Muawiya, the Kaaba was destroyed by fighting, and the women of Mecca were raped en mass. This did not happen under the Crusaders. It was under the amir ul-mu'mineen.

Recovering the caliphate won't put an end to bloodshed and tyranny. If the Sahaba, the most righteous people in history, fought each other over politics and religion, if Ali and Aisha went to war against each other in spite of both being members of the prophet's family, it is inconceivable that lesser mortals can do any better. The Golden Age died with the Messenger of Allah (PBUH). He was the only divinely guided person.

So here's my question for the caliphate boys on here. What makes you think you will manage to pull off what the Sahaba could not? Surely we need a secular democracy. Allahu Akbar, the libertarian mujahids will triumph.

@Boqor, @Cognitivedissonance, @DR OSMAN, @The Vampire Bat, @Shamis, @FSMDOA

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
7E534BF4-97F8-4254-B6DE-7AA21CB2BED2.png

“They did not kill him and nor did they crucify him but the resemblance of him (Jesus) was put over another man and those who differ there in, are in doubt. They have no certain knowledge. They are following nothing but conjecture for surely they did not kill him but Allah raised him up to him.”
Surah Nisa

“When Allah says, Jesus; I will take thee to me and I will purify thee of the unbelievers”
Surah A’li-Imran

These verses clearly prove that the Jews did not kill Prophet Isa and that he was raised alive to the heavens.

Belief in Prophet Isa’s return
It is due to verses like those mentioned above and many authentic Ahadith we Muslims believe that Prophet Isa is alive in heaven at this moment in time. We further believe due to the following verses and authentic Ahadith that Prophet Isa will return before Qiyamah and his return is a major sign of Qiyamah.

“And he (son of Mary) shall be a known sign for (the coming of) the hour.”
Surah Zukhruf

Ibne Abbas has said that the meaning of this verse is that Prophet Isa’s descent before Qiyamah is a sign of Qiyamah. (Ibne Abbas/ Musnad)

“There is not a single section of the people of the book that will certainly believe in Jesus before his death and on the Day of Resurrection he will be a witness against them.”
Surah Nisa

This verse clearly indicates that before the demise of Prophet Isa, everyone from the people of the book will believe in him. The Jews will disappear as Jews after his demise but at the present the Jews are very much there. The conclusion is clear that Prophet Isa did not die; if so all the Jews would have become believers, which they have not. He will return before Qiyamah and it is then that all the people of the book will believe in him.

The Messenger of Allah said, “A party of my followers will not cease to fight for victory until the Day of Resurrection. He said, then Jesus, son of Mary, will come down. Their Imaam will say, “Come and lead our prayer” He will reply, “Some of you are rulers over others on account of divine honour upon these people.”
Muslim, Narrated by Jabir

The Messenger of Allah said, “By the one whose hands my life is in, surely the son of Maryam will descend amongst you as a just ruler. He will destroy the cross, kill the swine and abolish the tax.”
Bukhari, Narrated by Abu Huraira

The Holy Prophet suddenly came to us while we were talking. He asked, “What are you talking about?” They replied “We were talking about the last hour.” Prophet (s) said, “It will never come until you see ten signs before it,” He then mentioned the Smoke, the Dajjal, the Beast, the Rising of the Sun in its place of setting, the Descent of Jesus son of Mary and Yajuj and Ma’juj.
Muslim, Narrated by Hadrat Hudaifah-b-Osaid

Prophet Isa’s Tasks
Prophet Isa will have three main tasks, when he descends on the Earth for the second time:

1. The first and most important will be that he will destroy the Dajjal.
  2. Protect the Muslims from the barbarous tribes of Yajuj and Majuj by taking them to Mount Tur and then Praying for their (Yajuj and Majuj’s) destruction.
  3. Reign as a Caliph according to the Quran and Sunnah and elevate Islam
1. Prophet Isa’s Descent And The Killing Of Dajjal
The Dajjal having failed to enter the holy city of Madinah will proceed to Syria gathering his forces on the way.

Imam Mahdi will have arranged the Muslim army and will be on the verge of leading the Muslims in the morning prayer (Abu Umamah / Ibne-Majah) when Prophet Isa will descend to the white Minaret (Nawwas-b-Samaan/Muslim) in the east of Damascus, wearing two garments died with saffron, placing his hands on the wings of two angels.

Prophet Isa’s Appearance
All those that are present will recognise him, as he will look exactly like the description of Prophet Muhammad ﷺ . Resembling the Sahabi Urwa bin Masood (Abu- Huraira/ Muslim) the colour of his skin will be reddish white (Ibne Abbas/ Bukhari), he will be well built and his hair will be soft and reach his ears. When he lowers his head, beads of perspiration will fall from it and when he raises his head, beads like pearls will scatter from it. (Nawwas-b-Samaan/Muslim).

Every Kaafir who smells his sweet breath will die and his breath will reach as far as he can see.

Imam Mahdi and Prophet Isa
On seeing Prophet Isa. Imaam Mahdi will take a couple of steps backwards so Prophet Isa can lead the prayer however Prophet Isa will place his hands on the Imam’s shoulder and will say, ”Go forward and lead the prayer as the Iqamah was made for you” thus Imam Mahdi will lead the prayer. (Abu Umamah/ Ibne-Majah).

Confronting Dajjal
After the prayer Prophet Isa will say, ”Open the gate”. The gate will be opened and the Dajjal will be waiting behind it accompanied by an army of 70,000 Jews, each armed with a sword and shield. The Dajjal on seeing Prophet Isa among the Muslims will begin to dissolve like salt in water and will begin to flee. Prophet Isa will say to him, ”You will remain alive until I strike you with my spear, ”He will catch up with him at the Eastern gate of Ludd (Ludd is a mountain in Syria. Some say that it is a village in Jerusalem, and some say that it is a village in Palestine) and then Prophet Isa will kill him with a small spear.

The Muslims will thereafter defeat and wipe out Dajjal’s army. The Jews will not be able to hide behind anything on that day. Every time they try to hide behind a stone, a wall, a tree (except a boxthorn tree), or animal. Allah will make these things speak and they will say, ”O servant of Allah there is a Jew hiding behind me. come kill him.”

The Wisdom In The Descension Of Prophet Isa
The Ulama of the Ahlus – Sunnah have given many different reasons in the returning of Prophet Isa to this world or the second time. A few are listed below:

1) The Jews believe that they had killed Prophet Isa, Allah will send him before the end of time to prove that they had not killed him and that he is alive. It is he who will kill the Jews and their leader Dajjal. (Fathul – Bari)

2) Some Ulama have said that Prophet Isa found many virtues of the followers of Prophet Muhammad ﷺ in the bible and thus he prayed to Allah to make him amongst the Ummah of Prophet Muhammad ﷺ . Allah answered his prayer and he will return for the second time as one of the followers of Prophet Muhammad ﷺ . (Ibne-Khathir)

3) It is the Law of Allah that anything that is created from the Earth has to be buried in the Earth and not the Heavens. Thus he will return to the Earth for the second time, kill the Dajjal, live for a period of time and then he will die a natural death and will be buried with Prophet Muhammad ﷺ. (Ashratus-Sa’ah).

https://themeaningofislam.org/belie...major-sign-3-the-return-of-prophet-isa-jesus/

View attachment 36418

“They did not kill him and nor did they crucify him but the resemblance of him (Jesus) was put over another man and those who differ there in, are in doubt. They have no certain knowledge. They are following nothing but conjecture for surely they did not kill him but Allah raised him up to him.”
Surah Nisa

“When Allah says, Jesus; I will take thee to me and I will purify thee of the unbelievers”
Surah A’li-Imran

These verses clearly prove that the Jews did not kill Prophet Isa and that he was raised alive to the heavens.

Belief in Prophet Isa’s return
It is due to verses like those mentioned above and many authentic Ahadith we Muslims believe that Prophet Isa is alive in heaven at this moment in time. We further believe due to the following verses and authentic Ahadith that Prophet Isa will return before Qiyamah and his return is a major sign of Qiyamah.

“And he (son of Mary) shall be a known sign for (the coming of) the hour.”
Surah Zukhruf

Ibne Abbas has said that the meaning of this verse is that Prophet Isa’s descent before Qiyamah is a sign of Qiyamah. (Ibne Abbas/ Musnad)

“There is not a single section of the people of the book that will certainly believe in Jesus before his death and on the Day of Resurrection he will be a witness against them.”
Surah Nisa

This verse clearly indicates that before the demise of Prophet Isa, everyone from the people of the book will believe in him. The Jews will disappear as Jews after his demise but at the present the Jews are very much there. The conclusion is clear that Prophet Isa did not die; if so all the Jews would have become believers, which they have not. He will return before Qiyamah and it is then that all the people of the book will believe in him.

The Messenger of Allah said, “A party of my followers will not cease to fight for victory until the Day of Resurrection. He said, then Jesus, son of Mary, will come down. Their Imaam will say, “Come and lead our prayer” He will reply, “Some of you are rulers over others on account of divine honour upon these people.”
Muslim, Narrated by Jabir

The Messenger of Allah said, “By the one whose hands my life is in, surely the son of Maryam will descend amongst you as a just ruler. He will destroy the cross, kill the swine and abolish the tax.”
Bukhari, Narrated by Abu Huraira

The Holy Prophet suddenly came to us while we were talking. He asked, “What are you talking about?” They replied “We were talking about the last hour.” Prophet (s) said, “It will never come until you see ten signs before it,” He then mentioned the Smoke, the Dajjal, the Beast, the Rising of the Sun in its place of setting, the Descent of Jesus son of Mary and Yajuj and Ma’juj.
Muslim, Narrated by Hadrat Hudaifah-b-Osaid

Prophet Isa’s Tasks
Prophet Isa will have three main tasks, when he descends on the Earth for the second time:

1. The first and most important will be that he will destroy the Dajjal.
  2. Protect the Muslims from the barbarous tribes of Yajuj and Majuj by taking them to Mount Tur and then Praying for their (Yajuj and Majuj’s) destruction.
  3. Reign as a Caliph according to the Quran and Sunnah and elevate Islam
1. Prophet Isa’s Descent And The Killing Of Dajjal
The Dajjal having failed to enter the holy city of Madinah will proceed to Syria gathering his forces on the way.

Imam Mahdi will have arranged the Muslim army and will be on the verge of leading the Muslims in the morning prayer (Abu Umamah / Ibne-Majah) when Prophet Isa will descend to the white Minaret (Nawwas-b-Samaan/Muslim) in the east of Damascus, wearing two garments died with saffron, placing his hands on the wings of two angels.

Prophet Isa’s Appearance
All those that are present will recognise him, as he will look exactly like the description of Prophet Muhammad ﷺ . Resembling the Sahabi Urwa bin Masood (Abu- Huraira/ Muslim) the colour of his skin will be reddish white (Ibne Abbas/ Bukhari), he will be well built and his hair will be soft and reach his ears. When he lowers his head, beads of perspiration will fall from it and when he raises his head, beads like pearls will scatter from it. (Nawwas-b-Samaan/Muslim).

Every Kaafir who smells his sweet breath will die and his breath will reach as far as he can see.

Imam Mahdi and Prophet Isa
On seeing Prophet Isa. Imaam Mahdi will take a couple of steps backwards so Prophet Isa can lead the prayer however Prophet Isa will place his hands on the Imam’s shoulder and will say, ”Go forward and lead the prayer as the Iqamah was made for you” thus Imam Mahdi will lead the prayer. (Abu Umamah/ Ibne-Majah).

Confronting Dajjal
After the prayer Prophet Isa will say, ”Open the gate”. The gate will be opened and the Dajjal will be waiting behind it accompanied by an army of 70,000 Jews, each armed with a sword and shield. The Dajjal on seeing Prophet Isa among the Muslims will begin to dissolve like salt in water and will begin to flee. Prophet Isa will say to him, ”You will remain alive until I strike you with my spear, ”He will catch up with him at the Eastern gate of Ludd (Ludd is a mountain in Syria. Some say that it is a village in Jerusalem, and some say that it is a village in Palestine) and then Prophet Isa will kill him with a small spear.

The Muslims will thereafter defeat and wipe out Dajjal’s army. The Jews will not be able to hide behind anything on that day. Every time they try to hide behind a stone, a wall, a tree (except a boxthorn tree), or animal. Allah will make these things speak and they will say, ”O servant of Allah there is a Jew hiding behind me. come kill him.”

The Wisdom In The Descension Of Prophet Isa
The Ulama of the Ahlus – Sunnah have given many different reasons in the returning of Prophet Isa to this world or the second time. A few are listed below:

1) The Jews believe that they had killed Prophet Isa, Allah will send him before the end of time to prove that they had not killed him and that he is alive. It is he who will kill the Jews and their leader Dajjal. (Fathul – Bari)

2) Some Ulama have said that Prophet Isa found many virtues of the followers of Prophet Muhammad ﷺ in the bible and thus he prayed to Allah to make him amongst the Ummah of Prophet Muhammad ﷺ . Allah answered his prayer and he will return for the second time as one of the followers of Prophet Muhammad ﷺ . (Ibne-Khathir)

3) It is the Law of Allah that anything that is created from the Earth has to be buried in the Earth and not the Heavens. Thus he will return to the Earth for the second time, kill the Dajjal, live for a period of time and then he will die a natural death and will be buried with Prophet Muhammad ﷺ. (Ashratus-Sa’ah).

https://themeaningofislam.org/belie...major-sign-3-the-return-of-prophet-isa-jesus/
Ma cabsantahay saxib? What does Jesus have to do with my question? Put the liquor down.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP

Jesus son of Mariam is going to be our khalif it him who will restore the caliphate waa billahi towfiq :fittytousand:

Only Allah really knows for sure when it’s your time to bakhti unless you plan to commit suicide in remembrance and sacrifice to Hassan and hussein
I'm in the sunset of my life. Got a lot of mileage on my tires. Dajjal is not gonna look upon my beautiful face that's for sure.

That sheikh you posted is interesting. He's an original thinker. He spoke out against the Arab conquest of Constantinople didn't he?

Good to see Muslim theologians condemn Arab imperialism. They about Western imperialism but think Abu Futoweyn can pillage and plunder freely. No wonder they got their ass kicked in Spain

What a retarded post.

The Golden Age got nothing to do with "political instability". Greatness has nothing to do with "political instability". According to your logic no Empire has ever been great because they've all been really politically unstable at that one time during their several century long reign:bell:

The Golden Age denotes the great advancement and spread of technology, teachings, wisdom, philosophy and Islam. Europe was in their dark ages and the Muslim Caliphates, especially the Abbasids, took of where Europe left off, including saving and translating books from ancient Greece and Rome.

Only a fucking moron would equate greatness with political stability when looking at the fucking grand empires that were the first Caliphates. Of course there will be constant fighting and mini uprisings within and around the borders.

Mofo really looking back at an empire lasting longer than every nation (not continuations) currently in existence and that spanned what is today several dozen countries and will look at something he read of off Wikipedia then conclude that the whole stuff was actually really really unstable and not as grand as all the historians and scholars will have you believe :frdfvsb:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The caliphate was good for it's time, it was far ahead of christians who were looking back to jesus time to guide themselves in all matter of life. That's why they were in the dark ages, cuz you can't look back and expect time not to move forward. It's like a year 12 student who takes inspiration from a year 1 student. U can imagine where that will lead, don't you? where-as the caliphate were taking inspiration from mohamed around the same time period and were technically ahead of the christians for that simple reason. It was case of time, one was looking back to 700 years ago for answers, while another came up with their own answers for their own time. That's the only reason Muslim were ahead sxb, to say otherwise is mere conjecture and denial.

Now the story has flipped, muslims are the ones looking back 1400 years ago for answers and christians are providing answers from their own time which we are in. The christians are progressing because they have accepted that they need to find answers within their own time not from the past. Yes u can read history but u must learn from it not repeat it which unfortunately is what muslims are doing, they are not learning from history they are repeating it and hence they will always be 1400 years behind the rest of the world, no matter what they do.

I feel the biggest shaitan is love, for this is the hardest thing to let go off for allah. And lets just accept that satan has two faces good and bad, for allah can't be good since good is earthly trait, allah must be above these emotional desires and only one who isn't is satan. I do believe in a spiritual islam, because it's a souls that go to allah not our damn beards or hijabs or shariah law all these stay on earth and will be buried inside the earth but it's your soul that goes too allah, hence we must focus on cleaning our souls, fighting our desires and urges because all of this is within this earth and if it's earthly surely this cannot be allah the most high.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Jews don't love Jesus. They think he's overrated. They big up only nabi Musa AKA the Sea Parter. Your knowledge of comparative religion is as defective as Dajjal's right eye.
:comeon:

Surah Nisa

This verse clearly indicates that before the demise of Prophet Isa, everyone from the people of the book will believe in him. The Jews willdisappear as Jews after his demise but at the present the Jews are very much there. The conclusion is clear that Prophet Isa did not die; if so all the Jews would have becomebelievers, which they have not. He will return before Qiyamah and it is then that all the people of the book will believe in him.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Does it mean you believe in secularism until Jesus returns? Don't lie warya. We don't want no taqiyya.

@Cognitivedissonance
Taqiya is a shia thing boowe you would know more about that than me.

You can’t be a Muslim and a secularist it’s either you believe Allah word is sacrosanct or mans word above Allah word there’s no in between it’s either all or nothing.

Secularism= man made law reigns supreme which is shirk associating partners with the most benevolent

Shariah= divine law legislation is only for Allah as slaves when the most sublime decrees a matter we say we hear and we obey.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
The caliphate was good for it's time, it was far ahead of christians who were looking back to jesus time to guide themselves in all matter of life. That's why they were in the dark ages, cuz you can't look back and expect time not to move forward. It's like a year 12 student who takes inspiration from a year 1 student. U can imagine where that will lead, don't you? where-as the caliphate were taking inspiration from mohamed around the same time period and were technically ahead of the christians for that simple reason. It was case of time, one was looking back to 700 years ago for answers, while another came up with their own answers for their own time. That's the only reason Muslim were ahead sxb, to say otherwise is mere conjecture and denial.

Now the story has flipped, muslims are the ones looking back 1400 years ago for answers and christians are providing answers from their own time which we are in. The christians are progressing because they have accepted that they need to find answers within their own time not from the past. Yes u can read history but u must learn from it not repeat it which unfortunately is what muslims are doing, they are not learning from history they are repeating it and hence they will always be 1400 years behind the rest of the world, no matter what they do.

I feel the biggest shaitan is love, for this is the hardest thing to let go off for allah. And lets just accept that satan has two faces good and bad, for allah can't be good since good is earthly trait, allah must be above these emotional desires and only one who isn't is satan. I do believe in a spiritual islam, because it's a souls that go to allah not our damn beards or hijabs or shariah law all these stay on earth and will be buried inside the earth but it's your soul that goes too allah, hence we must focus on cleaning our souls, fighting our desires and urges because all of this is within this earth and if it's earthly surely this cannot be allah the most high.
:chrisfreshhah:

You are hilarious I’ll give you that you remind me of a soothsayer stop casting spells why are you speaking in tongues?

What do you mean the biggest Satan is love for this is the hardest thing to let go off for Allah?:williamswtf:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Let’s accept Satan is good? kkkk war anagaa wax aragnay

@DR OSMAN do you care to elaborate give us an example of shaitan being good after being cast out of heaven?

You showing contempt for divine law boowe hada saas u neceb tahay the divine law then why call yourself a Muslim? Go purchase the satanic verses and sacrifice some rats to ibliss get an inverted pentagram tattooed on your forehead

Status
Not open for further replies.