The Golden Age of Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Let’s accept Satan is good? kkkk war anagaa wax aragnay

@DR OSMAN do you care to elaborate give us an example of shaitan being good after being cast out of heaven?

You showing contempt for divine law boowe hada saas u neceb tahay the divine law then why call yourself a Muslim? Go purchase the satanic verses and sacrifice some rats to ibliss get an inverted pentagram tattooed on your forehead

Satan uses good things to distract you from Allah. Why u think Allah tested abraham to sacrifice his kid? cause ABRAHAM loved his child, allah wanted him to abadon love for his child cuz allah is above good n evil. If Abraham didn't prepare the sacrifice for the love his child, that's again satan whispering him saying love ur child forget allah, see he uses love and goodness satan.

Besides I cannot accept allah isnt above good n evil as this is within the earth, are u saying allah is similar to human beings and has good and badness? that's shirk of the worst order creating a god that suits your 'desires' and satan is all about 'desires' and desires dont have to be bad only they can be good desire like abraham had love for his child. Satan is the two faces of good and evil, allah isnt involved in such petty matters for allah is perfect and above good n evil which is a human trait.

It seems to me you prefer to bring allah in-line with what u consider good n evil, that's what I suspect, your basically an idolater because u use your imagination to create an image of allah that suits you. And creating any image of allah be it physical, emotional, mental is unacceptable.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Taqiya is a shia thing boowe you would know more about that than me.

You can’t be a Muslim and a secularist it’s either you believe Allah word is sacrosanct or mans word above Allah word there’s no in between it’s either all or nothing.

Secularism= man made law reigns supreme which is shirk associating partners with the most benevolent

Shariah= divine law legislation is only for Allah as slaves when the most sublime decrees a matter we say we hear and we obey.

Shariah Law divinity I have doubts about, as there isn't much shariah in the Quran. Besides the Quran is a book to reflect on, ponder as it continously says not copy. We should learn about the struggles of people in the past had, cuz we need to struggle also, it should give us inspiration to power on not copy them. The quran isn't a book to be copied, it's a book to remember the past and the courage they had to stand by their position in the face of opposition. For example would I have the courage to go to saudi arabia and tell them forget your physical laws and physical aspects of islam because the physical things get left behind in the earth sands, focus on your souls as this what allah judges on. Your soul is your memories sxb, that's all u have when u go see allah not your beard. I use to hear every generation should do better then the previous, not copy them. That is wanting to dumb people down to the 7th century. Why would a year 12 student learn from a year 1 student? if you explain the logic in that, I will start to understand why shariah law is required in the 21st century.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Let’s accept Satan is good? kkkk war anagaa wax aragnay

@DR OSMAN do you care to elaborate give us an example of shaitan being good after being cast out of heaven?

You showing contempt for divine law boowe hada saas u neceb tahay the divine law then why call yourself a Muslim? Go purchase the satanic verses and sacrifice some rats to ibliss get an inverted pentagram tattooed on your forehead

Im starting to wonder what sort of person you are sometimes. Are u saying allah is like us and has good and bad traits? he isn't perfect to you and above that? if that's the case your a mushrik brother for you created Allah in your own image, even though it's mental image it's still an image nonetheless and shirk of the worst order. Why can't you just SAY I wont describe Allah because U dont describe other people do you? do you describe what sort of person your neighbor is? of course not but u want to describe the almighty one? subhanaka and these salafists have the audacity to call others mushriks.

A spiritual muslim simply says 'i hear and I obey' and I accept allah on HIS TERMS not MY DESIRES OR DESCRIPTIONS OR IMAGES

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Study all the stories satan and u will see a pattern developing, he never pursues people to do evil, he takes their goodness and uses that to whisper to them to do it. Like Adam he used the tree of knowledge, was the tree of knowledge bad? of course not, it was a good thing. Even the abraham story shows u that he was being tested to see who he loves allah or his child? It's always centered around something people love that's when satan comes in and manipulates them to pursue that.

I don't care what anyone says on this matter but satan is beautiful light appealing to you to take you away from god. He wants u to be arrogant and forget your a limited human being, he wants u to forget god and show arrogance like saying 'I will use my good deeds' to bribe allah, it's the worst form of arrogance, how can u a limited being negiotate with something that is unlimited? How can someone who is limited find allah who is unlimited? U must let the unlimited being of allah find you since your the one who is caged in limitedness. Don't let satan fool u but he is the face of love. Never say you love allah, how can u love something you don't know what it is? unless u already have an image of allah in your head then u maybe can love that but that's shirk. U must say I surrender to allah thats it no love no hate no emotions, all of those earthly baggages have been dropped and ur in total submission and let allah come find you.

What a retarded post.

The Golden Age got nothing to do with "political instability". Greatness has nothing to do with "political instability". According to your logic no Empire has ever been great because they've all been really politically unstable at that one time during their several century long reign:bell:

The Golden Age denotes the great advancement and spread of technology, teachings, wisdom, philosophy and Islam. Europe was in their dark ages and the Muslim Caliphates, especially the Abbasids, took of where Europe left off, including saving and translating books from ancient Greece and Rome.

Only a fucking moron would equate greatness with political stability when looking at the fucking grand empires that were the first Caliphates. Of course there will be constant fighting and mini uprisings within and around the borders.

Mofo really looking back at an empire lasting longer than every nation (not continuations) currently in existence and that spanned what is today several dozen countries and will look at something he read of off Wikipedia then conclude that the whole stuff was actually really really unstable and not as grand as all the historians and scholars will have you believe :frdfvsb:
Retarded? It's not my fault that Allah gave me Down's Syndrome is it? Take it up with him.

Political instability? You call the destruction of the Kaaba by Yazid, and the murder of the prophet's two beloved grandsons Hassan and Hussein, and the killing of almost all the Rashidun caliphs, and the mass rape of Mecca's women minor "political instability?" No habibi, instability is not getting a tax plan passed through Congress. Mass killing and the destruction of your holiest site is not instability. It is a failed system.

What advances in technology and knowledge are you talking about? There were no scientific discoveries under the Rashidun Caliphate, which is the most righteous Caliphate. That came later under the Abbasid caliphs who drank alcohol, committed adultery, charged interest, and ruled as absolute monarchs where power was handed down from father to son just like modern dictatorships. What's Islamic about that?

That's like saying Saddam Hussein was the Golden Age of Iraq because it was more united and prosperous. Well, yes, so long as you did not mind his killing of 100,000 Kurds, his repression of the Shia and Marsh Arabs, and his invasion of two Muslim countries.

The Abbasid Caliphs that you revere were so bloated with corruption and disunity that they were destroyed by illiterate Mongols who reduced Baghdad to a smouldering crater. One million souls perished in the slaughter. You're so obsessed with comparing yourself to Europe (I'm surprised you did not add that whites lived in caves and ate rats - come on habibi, what happened?) that you forget the Arabs were overrun by less civilized Mongol barbarians, which proves that you don't need to be more intellectually advanced to win wars. You just need well trained soldiers. The Roman Empire was also destroyed by barbarians.

The Mongols occupied the capital of the khilafa Baghdad, and they controlled Iran and Syria. In fact the only reason they were prevented from dominating all of the rival Muslim kingdoms in the Mideast was because the Crusaders gave the Egyptian Mamlukes safe passage through Jerusalem to fight them in the Battle of Ain Jalut. It was the Europeans you claim to hate who saved your precious caliphates and sultanates from complete extermination.

But the Mamlukes did not survive long before they were invaded in turn by the Turks who had had enough of Arab imperialism. Is that the fratricidal Golden Age of which you're so proud? They spent more time killing each other than anybody else. Fear Allah and stop repeating what your Arab boyfriend told you about his glorious ancestors, remove his cock from your African lips, and crack a history book. Or come to my dugsi on Friday aboowe. The revered Sheikh Bidaar will educate you. I give tafsir classes after prayers, but I will fit you in inshallah.

Taqiya is a shia thing boowe you would know more about that than me.

You can’t be a Muslim and a secularist it’s either you believe Allah word is sacrosanct or mans word above Allah word there’s no in between it’s either all or nothing.

Secularism= man made law reigns supreme which is shirk associating partners with the most benevolent

Shariah= divine law legislation is only for Allah as slaves when the most sublime decrees a matter we say we hear and we obey.
I follow the Shariah of the Ottoman Caliphate which destroyed Arab imperialism and colonized the Mideast for centuries. The Ottoman Turks abolished discrimination against religious minorities, decriminalized homosexuality, stopped persecuting drinkers, and repealed the criminal penalty for apostates. They were enlightened, civilized, and rational Muslims. People credit Turkish secularism with Atatürk, but the process began long before. No single person can change an entire country. The groundwork was laid by the Caliphs.

The Holy Quran says "There's no compulsion in religion". What a beautiful ayah. Freedom and liberty is the true Shariah of Allah, not the laws promulgated by your Lord Ibn Taymiyyah who said that it's halal to have sex with melons. The shaytan is raping that guy in jahannam as we speak.

@DR OSMAN

You're right. Allah is above good and evil. Morality is independent of God. Allah is not who determines what is right and what is wrong, because if morality was determined by God it would mean that Allah could make torturing babies good and raping cows a praiseworthy act just on his say-so. It means morality would depend on his subjective opinion and could change depending on how he felt at any given moment.

Nor, if that were so, would it make sense to say Allah is just or Allah is good because without an independent and objective standard by which we can judge God, justice and goodness would merely be a private opinion. But you're talking like a moral philosopher. @Cognitivedissonance is too drunk on cheap booze to understand philosophy. He was exposed by @Reiko as an alcoholic. He will be flogged by the Shariah police.

Last edited:
I agree with your sentiments baldy.
Don't mock the genocide of my follicles my little kitten. All the great men of history had unadorned scalps. Socrates was a bidaarlow. Shakespeare was a bidaarlow. Churchill was a bidaarlow. Only effeminate guys have a full head of hair. A real woman needs an egg head. Studies show that a smooth head always leads to a smooth gentleman.

Last edited:
Satan was the only one with the balls to stand up to God!

The rest of the angels were wussies. He's a legend! :gunsmiley:

"Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven" - Lucifer!
I've always found it suspicious that Satan gets all the best lines in Milton's Paradise Lost. The old kafir always steals the show. That's why I always pray two raka'aat before I cast out jinns. They have an extremely seductive voice. One of them sounded like Christopher Hitchens after a few pints. Almost got Hitchslapped and all.

Retarded? It's not my fault that Allah gave me Down's Syndrome is it? Take it up with him.

Political instability? You call the destruction of the Kaaba by Yazid, and the murder of the prophet's two beloved grandsons Hassan and Hussein, and the killing of almost all the Rashidun caliphs, and the mass rape of Mecca's women minor "political instability?" No habibi, instability is not getting a tax plan passed through Congress. Mass killing and the destruction of your holiest site is not instability. It is a failed system.

That's like saying Saddam Hussein was the Golden Age of Iraq because it was more united and prosperous. Well, yes, so long as you did not mind his killing of 100,000 Kurds, his repression of the Shia and Marsh Arabs, and his invasion of two Muslim countries.

Let's start with the siege of Mecca that you mentioned. It was in 683 which would be two decades before most scholars would say the Islamic Golden Age had begun but I concur.

Hassan the grandson of Muhammad PBUH died in 670 but I concur again.

Hussain, the brother of Hassan and Grandson of Muhammad PBUH died in 680..

So all these three things happened in a 13 year time period. So did all the things Saddam Hussein did. But there's a big difference there.

So three things in a 13 year time period before the Islamic Golden Age that lasted up to 700 years automatically disqualifies the whole Islamic Golden Age?

Allah gave you your life and the ability to reason and learn. You deciding to be ignorant and stupid is no one's fault but your own.

Let's start with the siege of Mecca that you mentioned. It was in 683 which would be two decades before most scholars would say the Islamic Golden Age had begun but I concur.

Hassan the grandson of Muhammad PBUH died in 670 but I concur again.

Hussain, the brother of Hassan and Grandson of Muhammad PBUH died in 680..

So all these three things happened in a 13 year time period. So did all the things Saddam Hussein did. But there's a big difference there.

So three things in a 13 year time period before the Islamic Golden Age that lasted up to 700 years automatically disqualifies the whole Islamic Golden Age?

Allah gave you your life and the ability to reason and learn. You deciding to be ignorant and stupid is no one's fault but your own.
I think we're getting lost in semantics. When I say the golden age, I don't mean Andalusia in particular. I mean the most righteous khilafa in our history. The one which is considered to be divinely guided - the khilafatul Rashidun. The one led by the greatest Sahabas. If anyone could build an orderly, peaceful, and stable society it would be the companions of the Messenger. But the first such attempt started in bloodshed and ended in bloodshed. It was Sahaba killing Sahaba. Mu'awiyah and Ali waged war against each other. This was before the reign of Yazid. Only one of the caliphs of this first Empire, Abu Bakr, died of natural causes. The three others met a violent death. This mode of government is not a model for Muslims today.

Do you know who isn't killed on a routine basis? Leaders of secular democracies where people can be voted out of office if they lose the consent of the governed. If there's no democracy, violence remains the only way to remove unpopular leaders. Which is why the history of Muslims is the history of civil wars, uprisings, rebellions, insurrections, coups, and counter-coups all resulting without fail in dictatorship.

Last edited:
I think we're getting lost in semantics. When I say the golden age, I don't mean Andalusia in particular. I mean the most righteous khilafa in our history. The one which is considered to be divinely guided - the khilafatul Rashidun. The one led by the greatest Sahabas. If anyone could build an orderly, peaceful, and stable society it would be the companions of the Messenger. But the first such attempt started in bloodshed and ended in bloodshed. It was Sahaba killing Sahaba. Mu'awiyah and Ali waged war against each other. This was before the reign of Yazid. Only one of the caliphs of this first Empire, Abu Bakr, died of natural causes. The three others met a violent death. This is not a model for Muslims today.

Do you know who isn't killed on a routine basis? Leaders of secular democracies where people can be voted out of office if they lose the consent of the governed. If there's no democracy, violence remains the only way to remove unpopular leaders. Which is why the history of Muslims is the history of civil wars, uprisings, rebellions, insurrections, coups, and counter-coups all resulting without fail in dictatorship.
First off, you're still talking about the period before the Islamic Golden Age. Whether or not what you believe is the Islamic Golden Age doesn't fucking matter because you didn't coin the term and you don't have arguement for why it's incorrect other than "semantics".

It's not semantics. You only say it is because your whole shtick relies upon people not calling you out for being intentionally devious and misleading.

Small homogeneous democracies =/= Republics or Empires. That's like comparing apples to oranges. Only one ignorant to history and historical rule would ever think of comparing them in the way you did.

Let me ask you, would you call a Republic that was founded through rebellion, uprising then civil war.
Later went through a war with its capitol being burned down.
Then experienced it's own civil war with the President being assassinated, then had several more of its Presidents later assassinated
Experienced at least two large economic collapses, had for most of its history been plagued by protests and riots yearly and nationwide and has today major political instability?

This country has everything you lamest the Islamic Golden Age for, only it did all that in 1/3 the time the Islamic Golden Age lasted. It also has everything you lamest Muslims for.

First off, you're still talking about the period before the Islamic Golden Age. Whether or not what you believe is the Islamic Golden Age doesn't fucking matter because you didn't coin the term and you don't have arguement for why it's incorrect other than "semantics".

It's not semantics. You only say it is because your whole shtick relies upon people not calling you out for being intentionally devious and misleading.

Small homogeneous democracies =/= Republics or Empires. That's like comparing apples to oranges. Only one ignorant to history and historical rule would ever think of comparing them in the way you did.

Let me ask you, would you call a Republic that was founded through rebellion, uprising then civil war.
Later went through a war with its capitol being burned down.
Then experienced it's own civil war with the President being assassinated, then had several more of its Presidents later assassinated
Experienced at least two large economic collapses, had for most of its history been plagued by protests and riots yearly and nationwide and has today major political instability?

This country has everything you lamest the Islamic Golden Age for, only it did all that in 1/3 the time the Islamic Golden Age lasted. It also has everything you lamest Muslims for.
Tell you what kid, I will drop the term golden age. It has no bearing on my argument so I will not use it. Now let's get back to the substantive point: there was only one divinely guided caliphate, that of Abu Bakr, Umar, Uthman, and Ali. The rest of the caliphates were led by men who were not as pious or righteous, and many of whom did not govern by Shariah at all. So why was the divinely guided caliphate marked by civil war and slaughter?

Your allusion to the United States is a poor argument. Nobody thinks former US presidents are divinely guided or to be emulated today. It's universally accepted their attitudes on many things, from race to gender to class to sexuality, are outdated. No one defends George Washington for keeping slaves or Thomas Jefferson for not giving the franchise to the working classes.

We celebrate the fact we are not as ignorant as they were about what constitutes an ideal society. Are you prepared to say the same about the caliphates that had absolute dictators, slavery, civil wars, oppression of minorities, subjugation of women?

Nobody thinks the Transatlantic slave trade was good, but lots of Shariah guys think slavery is a justifiable Islamic institution.

Tell you what kid, I will drop the term golden age. It has no bearing on my argument so I will not use it.
IMG_5577.jpg

giphy.gif

It has no bearing on your argument yet it's the introduction and conclusion of it. You're just an incoherent fool running around in circles:axvmm9o:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Satan was the only one with the balls to stand up to God!

The rest of the angels were wussies. He's a legend! :gunsmiley:

"Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven" - Lucifer!
Satan is not an angel he is from the jin race who have free will like human being unlike angels who don’t have free will.

Due to pride cause Satan was elevated by the most sublime into heaven he thought he was better than Adam you can say Satan was the first racist he thought you was better than Adam but the most benevolent the most merciful knows best.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Satan uses good things to distract you from Allah. Why u think Allah tested abraham to sacrifice his kid? cause ABRAHAM loved his child, allah wanted him to abadon love for his child cuz allah is above good n evil. If Abraham didn't prepare the sacrifice for the love his child, that's again satan whispering him saying love ur child forget allah, see he uses love and goodness satan.

Besides I cannot accept allah isnt above good n evil as this is within the earth, are u saying allah is similar to human beings and has good and badness? that's shirk of the worst order creating a god that suits your 'desires' and satan is all about 'desires' and desires dont have to be bad only they can be good desire like abraham had love for his child. Satan is the two faces of good and evil, allah isnt involved in such petty matters for allah is perfect and above good n evil which is a human trait.

It seems to me you prefer to bring allah in-line with what u consider good n evil, that's what I suspect, your basically an idolater because u use your imagination to create an image of allah that suits you. And creating any image of allah be it physical, emotional, mental is unacceptable.
How is Satantrying to manipulate Abraham a good thing? Satan knows his downfall is dissonance to Allah and he’s trying to steer Abraham in that direction is a good thing? Let’s just agree to disagree.

Regarding Allah attributes they’re all good there’s not one of the 99 names attributes of Allah that’s associated with evil, do you know the 99 names of Allah?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Shariah Law divinity I have doubts about, as there isn't much shariah in the Quran. Besides the Quran is a book to reflect on, ponder as it continously says not copy. We should learn about the struggles of people in the past had, cuz we need to struggle also, it should give us inspiration to power on not copy them. The quran isn't a book to be copied, it's a book to remember the past and the courage they had to stand by their position in the face of opposition. For example would I have the courage to go to saudi arabia and tell them forget your physical laws and physical aspects of islam because the physical things get left behind in the earth sands, focus on your souls as this what allah judges on. Your soul is your memories sxb, that's all u have when u go see allah not your beard. I use to hear every generation should do better then the previous, not copy them. That is wanting to dumb people down to the 7th century. Why would a year 12 student learn from a year 1 student? if you explain the logic in that, I will start to understand why shariah law is required in the 21st century.
Shariah is integral for Somalia fad ama ha fadin waa lugu fadsin:umad:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Im starting to wonder what sort of person you are sometimes. Are u saying allah is like us and has good and bad traits? he isn't perfect to you and above that? if that's the case your a mushrik brother for you created Allah in your own image, even though it's mental image it's still an image nonetheless and shirk of the worst order. Why can't you just SAY I wont describe Allah because U dont describe other people do you? do you describe what sort of person your neighbor is? of course not but u want to describe the almighty one? subhanaka and these salafists have the audacity to call others mushriks.

A spiritual muslim simply says 'i hear and I obey' and I accept allah on HIS TERMS not MY DESIRES OR DESCRIPTIONS OR IMAGES
If you’re a Muslim then you’re a slave to Allah will when you hear Allah decree a matter you as a Muslim should say I hear and I obey cause a Muslim is he who surrenders and submits to the will of Allah.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Study all the stories satan and u will see a pattern developing, he never pursues people to do evil, he takes their goodness and uses that to whisper to them to do it. Like Adam he used the tree of knowledge, was the tree of knowledge bad? of course not, it was a good thing. Even the abraham story shows u that he was being tested to see who he loves allah or his child? It's always centered around something people love that's when satan comes in and manipulates them to pursue that.

I don't care what anyone says on this matter but satan is beautiful light appealing to you to take you away from god. He wants u to be arrogant and forget your a limited human being, he wants u to forget god and show arrogance like saying 'I will use my good deeds' to bribe allah, it's the worst form of arrogance, how can u a limited being negiotate with something that is unlimited? How can someone who is limited find allah who is unlimited? U must let the unlimited being of allah find you since your the one who is caged in limitedness. Don't let satan fool u but he is the face of love. Never say you love allah, how can u love something you don't know what it is? unless u already have an image of allah in your head then u maybe can love that but that's shirk. U must say I surrender to allah thats it no love no hate no emotions, all of those earthly baggages have been dropped and ur in total submission and let allah come find you.

Edward Alexander Crowley, better known as Aleister Crowley, was born on October the 12th. 1875, and raised in Leamington Spa, Warwickshire. Both of his parents were members of the Strict Brethren, a fundamentalist Christian sect, and it is perhaps because of his highly religious upbringing that Crowley rebelled against the teachings of the bible at an early age and began to identify with the enemies of God in the stories that were read to him. He particularly identified with the antichrist predicted in the book of Revelation.

Crowley_04.jpg

Although Crowley is justly infamous for his occultist beliefs, he was in his time a published writer, a painter, a poet, an astrologer, a yogi, a mountaineer AND quite possibly a spy who worked for the British Secret Service! To his credit this enigmatic man actually led an attempt upon the then unconquered peak of K2 in 1902 but it is for his Satanic worship and studies that he is best remembered, indeed by the age of 24 he had already become a prominent member of the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn, a magical society. He also became a member of the Ordo Templi Orientis, a society which studied and possibly practised the black arts, and it is for his magical writings on the topic that he is best known today, not least for "The Book of the Law," supposedly dictated to him in 1904 by an Egyptian deity Aiwass, and which forms the central sacred text of Thelema, the cult for which he created his temple.

Crowley gained much notoriety during his lifetime, living a hugely debauched and hedonistic life style. Openly bisexual, a compulsive drug experimenter, and an acute social critic, he once said, "I was not content to just believe in Satan, I wanted to be his chief of staff". He was regularly denounced in the popular press of the day as "the wickedest man in the world," and he was deported from almost every country in which he tried to make his home, including of course Sicily.

The following overview of Crowley’s life is from Hungry for Heaven by Steve Turner:

Most of Crowley’s adult life was dedicated to indulging in everything he believed God would hate: performing sex magic, taking heroin, opium, hashish, peyote and cocaine, invoking spirits, and even once offering himself to the Russian authorities to help destroy Christianity. He wrote volumes of books that he believed were dictated to him by a spirit from ancient Egypt called Aiwass. “To worship me take wine and strange drugs,” the spirit conveniently told him. “Lust, enjoy all things of sense and rapture. Fear not that any God shall deny thee for this".

Crowley’s father Edward had inherited a considerable fortune from his own father and when he died when Crowley was eleven the fortune passed on to the grandson. With his financial future thus secured by his inheritance Crowley was free to live as he chose and he soon began his journey of perverted Satanic excess with a will, already torturing and killing animals by the age twelve. In his teens he became a heroin addict and displayed such sexual perversion that his mother openly referred to him as “The Great Beast of Revelation whose number is 666,” a title which greatly pleased him. Perhaps occasioned by drug induced hallucinations or possibly symptomatic of underlying mental problems - hearing voices would tend to indicate Schizophrenia - he became convinced that he was the reincarnation of the magician Eliphas Levi, who had died the year Crowley was born. He was a firm believer in reincarnation claiming that he had also lived previously as Pope Alexander VI. His first wife Rose Edith Kelly - BELOW - died in a mental asylum, his second wife also went insane, five mistresses committed suicide, and scores of his concubines ended up as alcoholics, drug addicts, or in mental institutions.

https://www.derelictplaces.co.uk/ma...ema-warning-disturing-images-pg-required.html

View attachment 36447
giphy.gif

It has no bearing on your argument yet it's the introduction and conclusion of it. You're just an incoherent fool running around in circles:axvmm9o:
If you took your Saudi boyfriend's cock out of your anal cavity, wiped the semen off your posterior, and pulled your pants up my little rabbit, you would see that this thread is about Shariah Law, caliphates, and the Sahaba whose society is considered to be the ideal form of social organization and whose piety is considered the greatest of all Muslims, hence the golden age in my thread's title, not the third Muslim Empire which just happens to coincidentally share the label golden age.

Now, aren't you the spotty kid who used to have DMX chugging a bottle of whisky as a DP? I preferred you when you were a hip hop guy than a cod-theologian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending