The girl I wanted to marry is engaged to another guy

Don't kid yourself into thinking you can win her back. She might drop you a text or a Whatsapp to see that you're suffering without her, don't take that bait as I did :)

So there's this girl I've been seeing on and off for the past 2.5 years. We've had our differences and breakups during that time but after a while we always patched things up. The last breakup was new year. Since then I tried to move on and started seeing other people but they didn't last long. I finally realised what I truly wanted and made a personal commitment to finally put the ring on the original girl's finger. I was finally in a position to do so and I knew what I wanted. One of the reasons we broke up previously was that she was ready for marriage but I wasn't. This time I thought after a bit of sweet talk things will go back to normal and I can smoothly seal the deal.

Boy was I wrong. After our last breakup, she also decided to move on. I knew and know she still isn't over me, but she felt like time was slipping and she just wanted to get married. All her friends have already married so she gave up love for a convenient marriage. She's currently engaged to another guy and I'm kicking myself. I took her for granted.

Now my dilemma is should I break up her engagement and win her back, or somehow move on?
Nah that is not our daqan saxib it's against Islam to break it.

Just look for someone else.There is alot of fish in the pond.
Also you need time to heal before getting into a relationship.

Lol haye tell me more. I spoke to her so I know what she wants. She basically said she's willing to get back together but I don't feel comfortable ruining someone's potential marriage.
Saxib leave her be.If you break the relationship and she decides to be with you just know that she will bring into the relationship a language called evil eye.
You wouldn't last long with her.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
Leave her alone. You rejected her when she wanted to get married. Don't get in between her and her husband. The ship has sailed. Go talk to another woman and don't waste her time like you wasted this one's time. There is no such thing as real love until you get married. I only began to love my wife after the first 3 months of marriage. I had only lust in the beginning due to her beauty.

Last edited:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
the question is why would you be with someone you dont intend to marry?

And only now that she about to marry someone you want to get her back

Just accept you messed up and moved on

If you don't try to get her back, you will spend your whole life wondering what could have been if you married the love of your life.

Sure, you might marry another decent girl and have kids with her, be seemingly happy but deep down your heart will yearn for this woman, your first, only and true love...
You on that Bollywood shit. It’s not that deep Broski. People fall in love, out love all the time. It get boring.

Don't kid yourself into thinking you can win her back. She might drop you a text or a Whatsapp to see that you're suffering without her, don't take that bait as I did :)

Qosol wallahi. You reminded me the fickleness of some women. They are dying inside for you yet play hard to get and want to see if you are hurt. I sometimes feel bad. I need to repent for hurting few.

Trending