The future of parenting

This doesn't affect us in the slightest, so I don't care. Oh God how I wish these were the sort of problems we had to deal with.

I would much rather contend with a minority of South Sudanese force-feeding their children new and strange ideologies, instead of having to face the fact that my entire population is literally starving due to odious, death-deserving greed, callousness, corruption and incompetence.

White people could quite literally bring back Roman style orgies in their homelands on an industrial scale, and I simply wouldn't care.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
This doesn't affect us in the slightest, so I don't care. Oh God how I wish these were the sort of problems we had to deal with.

I would much rather contend with a minority of South Sudanese force-feeding their children new and strange ideologies, instead of having to face the fact that my entire population is literally starving due to odious, death-deserving greed, callousness, corruption and incompetence.

White people could quite literally bring back Roman style orgies in their homelands on an industrial scale, and I simply wouldn't care.
you’re right, this is trivial compared to problems in Somalia and South Sudan. At least this kid won’t be in perpetual poverty and sickness without cure.

Though that doesn’t mean you can’t acknowledge how messed up this is.

Also, it’s ironic you’re agreeing with this when you of all people agree that the ideologies and culture placed upon people begins with the kids/children. The younger generation. Sure it’s a small minority rn, but it was an even smaller minority 4 years ago and an EVEN smaller minority 10 years ago.

This is the prime example of why China will overtake the US. Chinese kids are just raised differently than American kids. There’s also something poetic about you saying “I wish this was all we had to worry about” when it’s been proven in history that societies collapse when the people become complacent and have no more struggles. That happened to China, while the rest of the world was fighting, China was enjoying silk, tea and literature. Until the brits came knocking on their door and forced them to buy opiods. Same thing happened with Byzantine, and the Romans. It won’t be long before everyone in the US would rather be a tiktok star than an essential worker in any industry.

you’re right, this is trivial compared to problems in Somalia and South Sudan. At least this kid won’t be in perpetual poverty and sickness without cure.

Though that doesn’t mean you can’t acknowledge how messed up this is.

Also, it’s ironic you’re agreeing with this when you of all people agree that the ideologies and culture placed upon people begins with the kids/children. The younger generation. Sure it’s a small minority rn, but it was an even smaller minority 4 years ago and an EVEN smaller minority 10 years ago.

This is the prime example of why China will overtake the US. Chinese kids are just raised differently than American kids. There’s also something poetic about you saying “I wish this was all we had to worry about” when it’s been proven in history that societies collapse when the people become complacent and have no more struggles. That happened to China, while the rest of the world was fighting, China was enjoying silk, tea and literature. Until the brits came knocking on their door and forced them to buy opiods. Same thing happened with Byzantine, and the Romans. It won’t be long before everyone in the US would rather be a tiktok star than an essential worker in any industry.

"Agreeing with this"?

hold-up-drake.gif

It is definitely messed up and I've previously spoken up against the trans ideology so it's not as though I have a track record of endorsing this perversion.

What Westerners do with their children is entirely a matter for them to sort out; if this is actually the beginning of their end as global hegemons, then sign me up to a cheerleading squad and give me pom-poms.

If this was an African child, I would be horrified, however, I have zero bonds of kinship with these people and couldn't possibly care any less about their moral integrity as a civilisation.

If something like this ever even began to form in South Sudan... I would be in support of immediately putting an end to it without any qualms.

Last edited:
My question is simple... why do we care about what happens with white people so much? 🤔

We've had so many people here speak about the sociocultural threats to Western civilisation - as though the West was our inheritance... and it's just bizzare.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
My question is simple... why do we care about what happens with white people so much? 🤔

We've had so many people here speak about the sociocultural threats to Western civilisation - as though the West was our inheritance... and it's just bizzare.
a lot of them do see it as their inheritance. They plan on permenantly locating here and raising kids here. While others, like me, only care about it enough to condemn it.

Maybe it’s easier for you to completely ignore anything that white people do, even if they one day decide to start flinging sh*t at each other. But idk, when I see stuff like this I always cringe and get irritated. Of course I’m used to white degeneracy but it always just evolves somehow.

This beyond a first world problem now lol. They literally created their own problem to obsess over. Sometimes I wonder, did this sudden problem where people care so much over gender just originate naturally or was it planted? I know it’s getting conspiracy but it’s not too far-fetched

Finally, you need to realize that the US is a current superpower, not just in military and economics. But culture. US culture and media affects almost everyone. Just look at the Somalis, they started getting internet access a few years ago and all they’re exposed to is US tiktok, US netflix, US youtube, US instagram. Every country in the world teaches english as their second language. Even as a south sudanese you need to realize that at some point US media will start to dominate South Sudanese media once the people start gaining free time.

This will be more apparent in th future when globalization REALLY takes into affect. It’s not a distant future where 80% of the world speaks one language (English or maybe Mandarin), it won’t be long before more and more languages are erased, followed by culture. Which is why preserving a nation’s language, culture, philosophy, religion (if you’re religious), traditions and systems is important. You don’t want to become a US satellite.

a lot of people here live in the west and if they are planning on raising their kids here it's a big concern if their kids were exposed to this kind of perversion, the west preaches exeptense but they can't handle dissenting opinions they can be quite rapey with how they want to push their ideals on others.

a lot of them do see it as their inheritance. They plan on permenantly locating here and raising kids here. While others, like me, only care about it enough to condemn it.

Maybe it’s easier for you to completely ignore anything that white people do, even if they one day decide to start flinging sh*t at each other. But idk, when I see stuff like this I always cringe and get irritated. Of course I’m used to white degeneracy but it always just evolves somehow.

This beyond a first world problem now lol. They literally created their own problem to obsess over. Sometimes I wonder, did this sudden problem where people care so much over gender just originate naturally or was it planted? I know it’s getting conspiracy but it’s not too far-fetched

Finally, you need to realize that the US is a current superpower, not just in military and economics. But culture. US culture and media affects almost everyone. Just look at the Somalis, they started getting internet access a few years ago and all they’re exposed to is US tiktok, US netflix, US youtube, US instagram. Every country in the world teaches english as their second language. Even as a south sudanese you need to realize that at some point US media will start to dominate South Sudanese media once the people start gaining free time.

This will be more apparent in th future when globalization REALLY takes into affect. It’s not a distant future where 80% of the world speaks one language (English or maybe Mandarin), it won’t be long before more and more languages are erased, followed by culture. Which is why preserving a nation’s language, culture, philosophy, religion (if you’re religious), traditions and systems is important. You don’t want to become a US satellite.

You make a good point that the vast majority of people will identify with their host Nations, and will remain there on a permanent basis.

Even I identify with Australia, but I very much intend on returning after I return to school and study economics.

The sudden obsession with gender in the West is certainly not organic, judging by how prominent it features in the media.

My biggest fear is the cultural dimension of Western dominance; this is precisely why I want my Nation to develop its own media environment and digital platforms and make every effort to preserve all 64 of our indigenous languages.

My position was very Nihilistic and I tried to justify it by restricting it to Westerners; It's still wrong, so yeah, I withdraw it.

Trending