The friend zone? Been in it? Put someone in it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thatsomaligirl

Loves milk is lactose intolerant, kill me
The friend zone or better describes as 'male' orbiters served useful biological function that ensured women survived throughout their worst history. :cryinglaughsmiley:

When the blood soaked, horse-riding, emotionless warrior she was programmed to lust for impregnated her, since he is the only one capable of protecting her progeny (if he decides so).

During her pregnancy, were she is highly vulnerable, she kept a handful of male orbiters around, those men were often the weak or the cowardly, they served 2 important functions that ensured her survival in turbulent times.:vqbuyv0:

1) Temporarily plan B, if the highly unpredictable killer left, at her moment of most need or was killed in battle, these man would serve as temp protectors and tampons stop-gap solution, because she is no longer desirable to the top male's now she is carrying that spawn.

2) Serve as a source of entertainment and fulfil the insatiable lust for attention - This was something hardly given, the dagger carrying, blood drenched warrior is mostly away on one conquest or another, so those man served the role of stroking that ego, quench her relentless insatiable gaping attention whoring hole.

In contemporary times your serving the same role, your either the emotional tampon and shoulder she cries on when that depraved tattooed biker sodomises her against her will (RAPE fucking classy) , or you the clown that provides the entertainment source, and fills up the attention whoring deficits.

That's basically what @Thatsomaligirl meant with her comments.
Why are you mentioning me so often neefyahow? :farole:

Still sour I called you a timid, insignificant, unpopular with women and a feminine guy:mjlol:
That must've hurt your overgrown clit you call a dick.:deadrose:

Redpill psa:
674ab013960bfc9b5ff79074306a953b.jpg

Why are you mentioning me so often neefyahow? :farole:

Still sour I called you a timid, insignificant, unpopular with women and a feminine guy:mjlol:
That must've hurt your overgrown clit you call a dick.:deadrose:

Redpill psa:

Sister ceeb, your a women, isku xishood uff, this foul speech is contrary to our rich class Xalimo traditions, hana ceebeyn fadlan.

Thatsomaligirl

Sister ceeb, your a women, isku xishood uff, this foul speech is contrary to our rich class Xalimo traditions, hana ceebeyn fadlan.
Nope I stand by what I said and won't delete my comment unlike some.:ufdup:

Now about you being in real life timid, insignificant, unpopular with women and emasculated. Which is the reason you prescribe to the whole redpill ideology, are you ever gonna address it or did I hit too close to home?:russsmug:

@ChickenOriental

No, I love women.

@Thatsomaligirl

You have disappointed your farah, ceeb caleeyk.

I am willing to accept a tinychat video discussion with the others members present, but you have to promise me, you won't show any flesh, flash anything or use foul ceeb not women like language

Thatsomaligirl

@ChickenOriental

No, I love women.

@Thatsomaligirl

You have disappointed your farah :vqbuyv0:, ceeb caleeyk.

I am willing to accept a tinychat video discussion with the others members present, but you have to promise me, you won't show any flesh, flash anything or use foul ceeb not women like language
I'll curse as much as I like, no insecure little man can stop me from it.:siilaanyosmile:

If you really want to talk get on discord, ask nin xun for the link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts