The friend zone? Been in it? Put someone in it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
I can be wrong, but friend zones exist on two things I noticed. 1) the person isn't confident enough to ask the other person out, so over time they become friendzoned 2) the person has been friends with someone for awhile, but had a crush on the other person, but the other person was in a relationship. So, the person is friendzoned, because they don't want to ruin the friendship because the other person considers them a "good friend".

No, I never been in the friendzone. I have always asked out the girl I was interested in. I also stay in my league lool. Yes, I have friendzoned couple girls because I wasn't attracted to them and I didn't want to tell them the truth by hurting their feelings and ruining the friendship.

I'm allergic to the friend zone but if the tries I'm uppercutting her so hard she finna be bleeding and then I'll kick her and :pacspit: on her body

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I've been friend zoned once back in 2nd grade. He said girls have cooties and he doesn't want to develop them, I didn't even like that nigga, he came up to me for no damn reason :draketf:

Status
Not open for further replies.