The friend zone? Been in it? Put someone in it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
I need that pussy and if they try that shit I'm not joking fam ima knock their ass out
Gorilla pimpin :ohhh: it all makes sense now.

I stay in the friend zone
:sass2: till I'm certain I know who she is and other important details :sass1: then I proceed. It worked for me and that's all that matters.

lmao, isn't that not everyone.

you feel you need to heard, you communicate
you feel you have something useful to say, you communicate
you don't want to say anything, you communicate that.
The only man I would speak to
lmao, isn't that not everyone.

you feel you need to heard, you communicate
you feel you have something useful to say, you communicate
you don't want to say anything, you communicate that.
That's not what I meant. Only when it's work or school related. The only males I speak to is family or my future husband. InshaAllah

Bohol

VIP
It depends. If I have plans for her then I keep her around, otherwise it is hit the road nayaahe.
Me personally haven't been in friend zone because I don't accept being close friends with
females.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
I don't beat around the bush and I don't stick around if a girl declines my advances. I don't have mug written on my forehead :birdman:

The only female 'friends' I've got are just colleagues or girls I knew from uni/college/neighborhood and I don't even chat to the majority of them anymore, we just like each other's stuff on social media.

Put plenty in the friend zone but never a guy I wanted...sorry to the fellas I lied to. I can never be friends with a guy I'm attracted to. If I am in a relationship and I am attracted to someone else...it just shows me I am in the wrong relationship..so I cut my losses and move on.

VixR

Veritas
I don't keep a friend zone. Keeping a friendzone is too high energy. There are friends and then there are acquaintances. Most ppl aren't interesting beyond casual acquaintanceship, and this is coming from a people person. I have male friends I've grown up with and known almost all my life. For the typical guy, soon as I feel they want something other, I ghost them. And if I have to spell it out, I do. I like to keep things simple life is already complicated as it is without involving feelings. I'm upfront about that kind of thing to the point there have been a few times I read ppl wrong lol but my radar is high accuracy.

I also think if onesided feelings develop with a long time friend it's best to rip off the bandaid and sacrifice the friendship for having passed into something else that can't be sustained, bc it's pragmatic and healthier for both in the long run. I've had to do this once.

The friend zone or better describes as 'male' orbiters served useful biological function that ensured women survived throughout their worst history.

When the blood soaked, horse-riding, emotionless warrior she was programmed to lust for impregnated her, since he is the only one capable of protecting her progeny (if he decides so).

Hence when she is most vulnerable during her pregnancy, she kept a handful of male orbiters around, those men were often the weak or the cowardly she never looked at before, they served 2 important functions that ensured her survival in turbulent times.

1) Temporarily plan B, if the highly unpredictable killer left, at her moment of most need or was killed in battle, these man would serve as temp protectors and tampons stop-gap solution, because she is no longer desirable to the top male's now she is carrying that spawn.

2) Serve as a source of entertainment and fulfil the insatiable lust for attention - This was something hardly given, the dagger carrying, blood drenched warrior is mostly away on one conquest or another, so those man served the role of stroking that ego, quench her relentless insatiable gaping attention whoring hole.

In contemporary times your serving the same role, your either the emotional tampon and shoulder she cries on when that depraved tattooed biker sodomises her against her will, or your the clown that provides the entertainment source, and fills up her attention whoring deficits.

That's basically what @Thatsomaligirl meant with her comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending