The Federal Government of Somalia and international allies conducted ops in Puntland

At least 20 al-Shabab militants, including three leaders, were killed and others wounded in an operation conducted by the federal government of Somalia and international allies in the Puntland regional state.

The Federal Ministry of Information said on Sunday that the operation took place in the Almadow mountains, where the group members were hiding.

The Puntland regional government, which governs the area has not yet commented on the operation, and the federal government did not indicate that Puntland had a role in the operation carried out in the mountains located in the Sanaag region.

1716751047905.png
1716751198570.png

It would be so random if they weren't cooperating. At least PL would make a statement imo. I also don't think Turkey wants to be a bad guy in somali politics and wouldn't do that. It has to be uncle Sam.
PL released a statement
In a statement released on Monday, the Ministry said the federal government’s report is false and that Puntland is capable of managing its own security. It added that Puntland is committed to the elimination of terrorist groups.

Wonyluvr

β€œla vie en roseπŸ₯€ ~”
VIP
Last edited:

Wonyluvr

β€œla vie en roseπŸ₯€ ~”
VIP
I used to say it until I was told it was related to abgal clan. Thought it was reference to him being heavy = culus
It has nothing to do with our clan but it’s a common name β€œAlasow” he doesn’t have it in his abtirsi :cosbyhmm: im Gonna ask my mum :mjhaps:

Trending