The fate of Syrian male refugees who came to Sudan, Non cucking lessons for somali males.

After the Syrian Civil war, a shitload of Syrian refugees came to Sudan specifically the men. Omar el donkey bashir gave them free passsports, free medical care and and free education whilst the average sudanese citizen has to pay for everything, many of them took our hospitality for granted, started calling Sudanese people , dissing Sudan as a shithole on social media but this is wasn't the worst of it, many of them started harrassing and trying to have sex with Sudanese women on masses, even posting their pictures online and saying how stupid Sudanese women were for Syrian cock, once this spread like wildfire, any Syrian male who was seen on the street with a sudanese female, was either beaten up and told never to be seen with this female again. You can insult a Sudanese males country or culture but it when it comes to their women, its a no go zone.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
After the Syrian Civil war, a shitload of Syrian refugees came to Sudan specifically the men. Omar el donkey bashir gave them free passsports, free medical care and and free education whilst the average sudanese citizen has to pay for everything, many of them took our hospitality for granted, started calling Sudanese people ******s, dissing Sudan as a shithole on social media but this is wasn't the worst of it, many of them started harrassing and trying to have sex with Sudanese women on masses, even posting their pictures online and saying how stupid Sudanese women were for Syrian cock, once this spread like wildfire, any Syrian male who was seen on the street with a sudanese female, was either beaten up and told never to be seen with this female again. You can insult a Sudanese males country or culture but it when it comes to their women, its a no go zone.

How do you know a guy is Syrian on the street?

Are they of lighter complexion?

I don’t know much about Sudan nor have I met a Sudani in my life, wasn't there an Albanian Ottoman General dominating over there once upon a time?

I am from Bosnia myself.

It's too late. The males you are talking to are behaving like this :damn:

57570161_2288816071391718_5631917772599459840_n.jpg

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Arabs despise Sudanese people because the Sudanese act like they have no heritage and language of their own.

When you abandon your roots, you become subject to ridicule.

They take the piss out of them on Egyptian tv etc.

Of what ethnic origin are Sudanese? They are obviously arabized culturally and linguistically.

Muji

VIP
I wish I could sit around worrying about who Somali men choose to have sex with. What a simple life that must be

Arabs despise Sudanese people because the Sudanese act like they have no heritage and language of their own.

Arabs respect power. Sudanese are submissive to them...hence they look down on them. My dad was thrown in arab jail in the 80s for beating an arab in the emirates. Never was i more proud of him when he told me that

Of what ethnic origin are Sudanese? They are obviously arabized culturally and linguistically.
Sudan had many ethnic groups and the main ones were the Nubians. They started speaking Arabic i guess maybe for Islamic reasons like Understanding Quran, Sahih Hadiths, Fiqh and scholarly work. Any Sudanese is free to correct me.

How do you know a guy is Syrian on the street?

Are they of lighter complexion?

I don’t know much about Sudan nor have I met a Sudani in my life, wasn't there an Albanian Ottoman General dominating over there once upon a time?

I am from Bosnia myself.

Yes, there is correct. Most Sudanis are dark skinned or caramel, most syrians are waaay light skinner like Europeans, also you can tell from the way they dress and speak.

True but I would disargee, there is still alot of non-arabic languages spoken in Sudan, every tribe has preserved their culture, you can find this in North especially amongst Dongulawis and Halafwiyas.

I wish I could sit around worrying about who Somali men choose to have sex with. What a simple life that must be
Generally speaking, there has been alot of Inter Sudanese-Syrian Marriages amongst both Sudanese men and women since they arrived, so the answer is no. When you insult a group of people, thats when it becomes a problem.