The fate of Syrian male refugees who came to Sudan, Non cucking lessons for somali males.

arabs fear us face to face, I could care less what those pussios say behind our backs in face to face they can't say shit, other groups they can oppress and walk over not malis though, daarods don't claim Saudi or Yemeni lineage they claim banu hashim which is true and isn't Saudi, they originate from there but the current inhabitants aren't hashimites but saudis(too different groups) as hashimites spread to other countries, no Ogaden has ever claimed oromo lol oromo is considered a diss not something one would claim
Don't waste your time with this kid. He has cuqdad against OGs cause they probably headtopped his dad or something :mjlaugh:

The last time he tried to bring this bullshit he ran tail between legs after I wiped the floor with him.

Don't waste your time with this kid. He has cuqdad against OGs cause they probably headtopped his dad or something
Who tf is ur irrelevant ass?
The last time he tried to bring this bullshit he ran tail between legs after I wiped the floor with him.
Please show us all how you "wiped the floor" with me. Please, destroy me, I can't wait to run with my "tail between legs".

You know u never disproved anything. lol. Come with facts u squirrel :susp:

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
Didn't know there were differences in the way Somalis and Sudanese write English. Either you're assuming Somalis are low I.Q. who can't write English properly or Sudanese people in that case.
I’ve been in various Somali forums (first was the good ol’ sonmnet before it died) for too long to recognize one.

A foreigner don’t usually rant about their country, women and culture in another “ethnic base” forum, it’s always in their own for an obvious reason.

Just saying. :ufdup:

Last edited:
Who tf is ur irrelevant ass?

Please show us all how you "wiped the floor" with me. Please, destroy me, I can't wait to run with my "tail between legs".

You know u never disproved anything. lol. Come with facts u squirrel :susp:
I don't have time for diaspora kids who don't know the basics of qabil. Go ask your dad for an education.

As for medusa sxb I couldn't careless about bakhti xalimos, let my skinnies eat. 90% of medusa regulars are mali anyway.

It's simply just a famous strip club with a lot Somali girls as strippers. I've been there myself. Faraaxs go there too and they don't care xalimos are in there twerking. lmao
Lol I just googled it and saw the IG page, its just a shisha cafe and all the belly dancers are arab ladies.... why lie

Trending