The fate of Syrian male refugees who came to Sudan, Non cucking lessons for somali males.

Arabs respect power. Sudanese are submissive to them...hence they look down on them. My dad was thrown in arab jail in the 80s for beating an arab in the emirates. Never was i more proud of him when he told me that

Submissive to them? Sudanese people dominate the work sectors especially the medical arenas in the Gulf states, Arabs are begging Sudanese militas to fight their dirty wars for them in Yemen because their armies are so shit.

If you want to argue about being submissive, why has all the Somalis taken on this extreme wahabi lifestyle in recent decades.

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
I remember as a kid, my aunt telling me, Sudanese people were always seen as a joke and being abused in Saudi Arabia , she was there from the 70s-80s.

Sorry I didn't clarify. My response wasn't towards you it was towards this comment below...
Well, she said ''cucked en mass'' as in raped and invaded, pretty much all countries have been invaded and had their peoples raped or whatever. Its how empires came and went.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Submissive to them? Sudanese people dominate the work sectors especially the medical arenas in the Gulf states, Arabs are begging Sudanese militas to fight their dirty wars for them in Yemen because their armies are so shit.

If you want to argue about being submissive, why has all the Somalis taken on this extreme wahabi lifestyle in recent decades.
Sudanese fam came in with that TKO PUNCCHHHH to these hating ass Somalis.

poster,840x830,f8f8f8-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u2.jpg

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Your forgetting about the Italians and Brits, who tore your country apart?
Actually Somalis never had a country from North to South untill 1960. Before that, clans had their own Sultanates with minority clans in them.

Closest thing to a Somalia before Somalia was Adal Sultanates which it existed for like 2 centuries rip.

Lum

Ψ±ΩŽΩ‘Ψ¨ΩΩ‘ Ψ²ΩΨ―Ω’Ω†ΩΩŠ عِلْمًا

That’s a myth.

Arabs respect power. Sudanese are submissive to them...hence they look down on them. My dad was thrown in arab jail in the 80s for beating an arab in the emirates. Never was i more proud of him when he told me that
How is beating someone up for dissing your country submissive? A shame how all East Africans in UAE lie and claim to be from that same "submissive" nationality just to be more respected.

Aren't Sundanese Arabs themselves?
:hmm:

After the Syrian Civil war, a shitload of Syrian refugees came to Sudan specifically the men. Omar el donkey bashir gave them free passsports, free medical care and and free education whilst the average sudanese citizen has to pay for everything, many of them took our hospitality for granted, started calling Sudanese people ******s, dissing Sudan as a shithole on social media but this is wasn't the worst of it, many of them started harrassing and trying to have sex with Sudanese women on masses, even posting their pictures online and saying how stupid Sudanese women were for Syrian cock, once this spread like wildfire, any Syrian male who was seen on the street with a sudanese female, was either beaten up and told never to be seen with this female again. You can insult a Sudanese males country or culture but it when it comes to their women, its a no go zone.
upload_2019-10-10_8-22-34.jpeg
:russsmug::russsmug: I guess Somalis and sudanis aren’t so different

Attachments

• upload_2019-10-10_8-22-10.jpeg
    upload_2019-10-10_8-22-10.jpeg
    170.9 KB · Views: 225
Some are, some aren't.

Nationality =/= Ethnicity.

Newsflash: No other country in Africa is as homogeneous like Somalia.
Whoa it was just a question. I understand that now but that kind of came off condescending. I know not every other African country is as blessed with homogeneity as Somalia.
:whoa:

Trending

Latest posts