The False notion that Most Somalis are light skin

It's those hideous fob males who hate their own skin and those bleached self-haters, who have a problem with Qalanjo Somali, because she dares to be dark, beautiful and dark at the same time.
yeah itโ€™s them but itโ€™s actually sad because thereโ€™s real impacts back home! Like dark skin Somali women are denied marriage due to their skin and would need to lighten themselves to be considered worthy. Itโ€™s insane. I wish I can tell them to marry out. Naftada is always first.

The ones that think like that are the ones that never met a Somali if they met us they would know how diverse in skin tones we are.
Sis I live in London where most somalis in Europe live we are more than 60k alone in that city yet People find it hard to believe im Somali simply because I'm lightskin, even though there's plenty of lightskinned Somalis in the uk. Is weird.

The moment they saw that you are a โ€œquite light skinโ€ bruh you ainโ€™t Somali anymore, for other Somalis you are โ€œArabโ€. And of course you could simply answer them โ€œIโ€™m from higher race; i am a Darood. You punch of dhabo madwo.โ€

Lightskin ainโ€™t minority nor the darkskins are majority. Also the isaaq and darood ainโ€™t the lightest cuz it make no sense. Qabils only tend to be lighter if they donโ€™t live hot places. Majority of us Somalis are brownskin.

rayxn3

๐Ÿงšโ€โ™€๏ธ
It's those hideous fob males who hate their own skin and those bleached self-haters, who have a problem with Qalanjo Somali, because she dares to be dark, beautiful and dark at the same time.
Wallahi I donโ€™t get colourists. Bleached Somali aunties look scary. Pretty facial features and a good facial bone structure will look good with any skin tone.

They need to ban Bollywood and Turkish dramas in Somali households.

Wallahi I donโ€™t get colourists. Bleached Somali aunties look scary. Pretty facial features and a good facial bone structure will look good with any skin tone.

Exactly! Some even have rosacea due to the bleaching cream. Insanity. Somali fobs are insufferable uff. I hope Qalanjo Somali doesnโ€™t get affected by their bullying. I kept seeing edits of her on TikTok.

They find obese somali women with skin colour like a mime and brown stain teeth as "beauty" yet ridicule Somali women that are darkskin. You can't make this shit up.

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
This is the biggest lie ever why do people online showing Somali Beauty always show light skin girls or guys who look carab the fact is majority of Somalis are darkskin we arenโ€™t like Sudanese who are light skin majority atleast 50% of us are darkskin if there was 10 Somali people 5 would be darkskin 4 would be brown skin and 2 would be light skin
Nigga 85% Somali are dark brown skin colour and less than 5% are light skin. Just look how many girls use whitening products ๐Ÿ˜‚ and most of the light skin live in the north especially in adwal state of Somalia.

No Somali clan is lighter or darker on average. Skin tones and hair texture on Somalis are random within one family.
IMG_1282.jpeg

really ๐Ÿค”

We have different shades rather than skin tones. Yโ€™all act like we are black like south Sudanese or Ugandan. Has anybody been to Kenya Eastleigh? Somalis are more lightskinned that natives there.

NidarNidar

Punisher
This is the biggest lie ever why do people online showing Somali Beauty always show light skin girls or guys who look carab the fact is majority of Somalis are darkskin we arenโ€™t like Sudanese who are light skin majority atleast 50% of us are darkskin if there was 10 Somali people 5 would be darkskin 4 would be brown skin and 2 would be light skin
Usually split 50/50 each way, my mom is light-skinned alongside all my sisters, except the oldest she is between myself and my youngest, my father has always joked that I turned out how I did due to them living in Djibouti before moving back to Awdal.

We have different shades rather than skin tones. Yโ€™all act like we are black like south Sudanese or Ugandan. Has anybody been to Kenya Eastleigh? Somalis are more lightskinned that natives there.
Most dark Somalis tend to have earthy brown skin tones, we also tend to suffer from hyperpigmentation.

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
LOL

These two are clearly Bantus/mixed with Bantu, yaa been loo sheegiya.

View attachment 312254

View attachment 312255

Mixed

View attachment 312257

SOMALI

View attachment 312258

View attachment 312259
I actually dont think Laftagareen looks Bantu. It's possible he may have a small portion of Bantu DNA , but to me he looks like a typical ethnic Somali. Ive seen loads of Somalis that look similar to him from other Somali clans.

But Hassan top I won't lie has more Bantu DNA clearly from his phenotype.

Trending