The False notion that Most Somalis are light skin

This is the biggest lie ever why do people online showing Somali Beauty always show light skin girls or guys who look carab the fact is majority of Somalis are darkskin we aren’t like Sudanese who are light skin majority atleast 50% of us are darkskin if there was 10 Somali people 5 would be darkskin 4 would be brown skin and 2 would be light skin

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Most Somalis are in between. It's true we're lighter than average compared to the majority of sub Sahara however Somalis aren't "lighrskinned" and that was never a notion shared by people online so idk what the point of this was.

And Sudanese are not 50% lightskin. I've met many who have more madow features and dark-ish skin, I've met some that look like light Horners and some Arabs. I'd say a majority I've met look similar to Horner.

Somalis do not show people who look Arab. The beauty standard has always been a tall slim, somewhat light but Cushitic features. Arabs, especially Yemenis, do not match the somali beauty standard.

attash

Amaan Duule
Most Somalis are naturally medium brown skin (mariin), that's why the majority of the diaspora has that skin color. If you go to Somalia, the majority will be dark brown but I think that's because of the sun.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Yea a lot of the trolls slander darkskin xalimos. It never made sense to me since most somalis are either darkskin or brown skin.

I've confronted one colorist troll a few years ago and he said darkskin xalimos tend to coon the most :mjlol: compared to lightskin xalimos :dead:

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
70% dark skin, 25% maariin, 5% light skin.
basketball wives GIF by VH1

Kisame

@Khaemwaset

There are xalimos that believe that lightskin xalimos are treated better than darkskin ones.

I believe it's cap. Especially in the west.

Never seen a somali nigga chase after a mid lightskin chick while ignoring a decent looking brownskin one.

Ethiopians operate the same as us. Those niggas aren't curving fine brownskin habesha chicks to date mid lightskin ones.

@Khaemwaset

There are xalimos that believe that lightskin xalimos are treated better than darkskin ones.

Never seen a somali nigga chase after a mid lightskin chick while ignoring a decent looking brownskin one.

Ethiopians operate the same as us. Those niggas aren't curving fine brownskin habesha chicks to date mid lightskin ones.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
@Khaemwaset

There's many lightskin girls I've seen I find hideous and many brownskin Xalimos I can't keep my eyes off. It's BS wlhi. It's all about the features. And me personally I dislike those who look too white or too black.

Kisame

There's many lightskin girls I've seen I find hideous and many brownskin Xalimos I can't keep my eyes off. It's BS wlhi. It's all about the features. And me personally I dislike those who look too white or too black.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Whenever I see a chick bring up the colorism issue I usually just start to assume their ugly or fat.

Like if Somali niggas aren't giving you attention than there's gotta be a reason.

I don't even try to talk to women i don't find attractive unless i have to.

Trending