The fake Muslim, Andrew Tate got caught in 4K

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just find this very offensive. You can't condemn people for not condemning Tate for something they weren't aware of. I haven't heard that Tate has announced he is god and is telling to worship him. Do you have proof? I saw him repost the super fan who made kufr statements but I don't think Tate actually claimed to be a god and told people to worship him.
Yes I can. Many of the ones I am condemning actually saw the deleted tweets and are still finding excuses of him being a new Muslim. The fact of the matter is that many young Muslim men have been defending this man non stop and it is showing how some unfortunately stand for nothing. You see a supposed alpha man saying that women are inferior and they jump at the chance to put him on a pedestal. Also, comparing Tate to a common old feminist is disingenuous. A woman saying she is the same as a man whilst haram isn’t on the level of pimping and glorifying violence against individuals.

Since you supposedly haven’t been following the whole Tate fiasco, I don’t see why you’d be offended as you clearly haven’t been paying attention to what has been going on.

Seriously, go on twitter and you’ll see the deleted tweet with everyone discussing it. It’s literally there for you to see but still you want to talk about what you ‘think’ rather than doing research. I can easily send it, I have a screenshot but that would just indulge your laziness and you’ll just hide behind ‘I think’ rather than actually reading about Tate next time.

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
Yes I can. Many of the ones I am condemning actually saw the deleted tweets and are still finding excuses of him being a new Muslim. The fact of the matter is that many young Muslim men have been defending this man non stop and it is showing how some unfortunately stand for nothing. You see a supposed alpha man saying that women are inferior and they jump at the chance to put him on a pedestal.
Since you supposedly haven’t been following the whole Tate fiasco, I don’t see why you’d be offended as you clearly haven’t been paying attention to what has been going on.

Seriously, go on twitter and you’ll see the deleted tweet with everyone discussing it. It’s literally there for you to see but still you want to talk about what you ‘think’ rather than doing research. I can easily send it, I have a screenshot but that would just indulge your laziness and you’ll just hide behind ‘I think’ rather than actually reading about Tate.

I'd be offended because you condemned Muslim men as a group. I'm lazy because I don't use twitter? I'm not on twitter. but i did look at Tate's page and I looked on google for where he told people to worship him. I think you are lying. I don't think he ever actually said that and you should show proof if you actually have it.

I'd be offended because you condemned Muslim men as a group. I'm lazy because I don't use twitter? I'm not on twitter. but i did look at Tate's page and I looked on google for where he told people to worship him. I think you are lying. I don't think he ever actually said that and you should show proof if you actually have it.
I’m obviously talking about some. I know too many who don’t even know who Tate is.

Hamzza

VIP
I just find this very offensive. You can't condemn people for not condemning Tate for something they weren't aware of. I haven't heard that Tate has announced he is god and is telling to worship him. Do you have proof? I saw him repost the super fan who made kufr statements but I don't think Tate actually claimed to be a god and told people to worship him.
IMG_20221123_172308.jpg

I know "Lord" can mean many things but when you factor in that he is retweeting people calling him God and their lord and saviour I think we can make a fair assumption on what he means when he says I am lord.

Go on twitter, write in Tate’s name and you’ll see Muslim twitter discussing him and you’ll see screenshots.

ive been on this forum long enough and I don’t have a rep of lying, especially I wouldn’t like about someone on this level. Even @Hamzza said the same thing as well. So why would both of lie, or am I the only liar here?

Show proof? I don’t need to. You should stop being lazy and do research. I might just send it later on, but the time being stop expecting people to do research for you .

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
Go on twitter, write in Tate’s name and you’ll see Muslim twitter discussing him and you’ll see screenshots.

ive been on this forum long enough and I don’t have a rep of lying, especially I wouldn’t like about someone on this level. Even @Hamzza said the same thing as well. So why would both of lie, or am I the only liar here?

Show proof? I don’t need to. You should stop being lazy and do research. I might just send it later on, but the time being stop expecting people to do research for you .

I'm the bad guy because I want you to provide proof for your claim? Your fight isn't for justice but for a massive sense of entitlement. It is perfectly reasonable to ask the person making a claim to provide the evidence for their claim.

When in Islamic history has anyone gone to a person of knowledge and asked for the proof of a claim and instead is met with derision and insult? What precedent do you have for that?

I was perfectly respectful towards you and you treated with me with completely unwarranted hostility (I am talking about before I said I suspected you of lying)- why?

Not because I'm a Tate fan but simply because I wasn't staunchly condemning him. You feminists are making al wala wal bara on the basis of feminist ideology rather than Islam.

Can you imagine going to the imam at a mosque or to a scholar and you ask for the proof regarding an issue and instead they just start insulting you? SubhanAllah.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
It was a super fan gaal who made an ode to Tate in a shirk way. Perhaps retweeting it wasnt wise but hes a new Muslim give him time

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
View attachment 243865

I know "Lord" can mean many things but when you factor in that he is retweeting people calling him God and their lord and saviour I think we can make a fair assumption on what he means when he says I am lord.

well you typed "Lord" with a capital L. Tate used a lower-case. In English, when we use "Lord" in reference to God as in "the Lord"... it is pretty much always with a capital "l". Here in the US, "Lord" is more used to refer to God. But in UK I know there were knights and lords, lords were just powerful aristocratic type people. It is true that Tate called himself "lord" but I would imagine maybe he meant it like he's an aristocrat. Maybe he was deliberately ambiguous.

I don't like it but I don't think this is him claiming to be God and telling people to worship him.

And I'm not a Tate fan as I said- but we have to be just with everyone. What you're saying- you might be right that Tate is into some sort of self-worship. But it's somewhat speculative, making these assumptions.

There's a lot going on with Tate that's really seriously blameworthy. I'm just not comfortable with going to the point of takfir. With takfir, I think one shouldn't go there even if the evidence is 99%. I think there needs to be proof that is absolute 100%.

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
It was a super fan gaal who made an ode to Tate in a shirk way. Perhaps retweeting it wasnt wise but hes a new Muslim give him time

I agree one hundred percent. It was a bad move to retweet it but- I don't think we can take that incident and now start claiming that Tate is claiming he is God and telling people to worship him.

Hamzza

VIP
well you typed "Lord" with a capital L. Tate used a lower-case. In English, when we use "Lord" in reference to God as in "the Lord"... it is pretty much always with a capital "l". Here in the US, "Lord" is more used to refer to God. But in UK I know there were knights and lords, lords were just powerful aristocratic type people. It is true that Tate called himself "lord" but I would imagine maybe he meant it like he's an aristocrat. Maybe he was deliberately ambiguous.

I don't like it but I don't think this is him claiming to be God and telling people to worship him.

And I'm not a Tate fan as I said- but we have to be just with everyone. What you're saying- you might be right that Tate is into some sort of self-worship. But it's somewhat speculative, making these assumptions.

There's a lot going on with Tate that's really seriously blameworthy. I'm just not comfortable with going to the point of takfir. With takfir, I think one shouldn't go there even if the evidence is 99%. I think there needs to be proof that is absolute 100%.
I like the way you are giving him the benefit of the doubt, I didn't Takeer on him by the way.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP

So god in small letter are permissible? You can make excuses out of thin air

if he's really telling people to worship him, that's really serious but where exactly did he say that? is there proof? i saw him retweet someone calling him a god but I don't know of him actually telling people to worship him.
He deleted them after getting called out , some say he doesnt run his account & has a manager do it for him ,so he could be he's excused from those tweets
,but on a recent podcast he said "in Romania I'm Muslim, in Dubai im Christian"

So its evidently he's a big jahil ,what wonders me that those from the dawah scene don't check him or even advise him.

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP

"God" and "lord" are two completely different words and I already explained the usage in my previous post. "God" usually refers to an object of worship. "Lord" is different.

6DE7DEF3-D875-46D7-B16B-D60D258BFD42.png

3BFC717B-3FA4-4156-BB77-EC2D311837A4.png

World

VIP
Since when did he call himself a god? He called himself a lord which is a royal/noble ranking. Assuming the worst of another muslim is haram, so don’t jump to the idea he’s calling to shirk unless you’re a feminist that hates him and doesn’t care about our religion.

World

VIP
He deleted them after getting called out , some say he doesnt run his account & has a manager do it for him ,so he could be he's excused from those tweets
,but on a recent podcast he said "in Romania I'm Muslim, in Dubai im Christian"

So its evidently he's a big jahil ,what wonders me that those from the dawah scene don't check him or even advise him.
he’s never said anything like that after reverting to islam, you are talking about a podcast that was recorded before he became a muslim and that was posted recently.

judging him for pictures and videos before islam is not fair.

he’s never said anything like that after reverting to islam, you are talking about a podcast that was recorded before he became a muslim and that was posted recently.

judging him for pictures and videos before islam is not fair.
That podcast is recent definitely from this month .

World

VIP
That podcast is recent definitely from this month .
No, it was recorded over a month ago before he was Muslim. They were in Abu Dhabai for the UFC fight so it was before then, at minimum a week before he became Muslim.

Why would you judge a Muslim for his kufr statements when he was a kaafir and didn’t revert? Where’s the logic in that? :mindblown:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts