Status
Not open for further replies.

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
War kaali, run baad sheegeisay

This is literally how they see him:

1669195145616.jpeg

:nahgirl:

You can't make Takfir on someone for drinking alcohol and tbh, that is the least of his worries. Telling people to worship him is 10× worse tbh.

Even gaals know to call one's self God is the height of arrogance. I don't know what is happening to young Muslim men but this is worrying. Defending the indefensible.

I'll end with this, those that stand for nothing, fall for everything.
Not defending his behavior but you cannot just make takfir/excommunicate someone from Islam. This is exactly what Al Shabaab do. He is a new Muslim and is excused for his ignorance

You enter Islam by reciting the Shaada, the Shahada is:

"There is no God but Allah"

Acknowledging there is only one Allah is the bare minimum, if he genuinely converted to Islam he knows that.

And this guy is tweeting things like worship me.

You can excuse him by saying he doesn't handle his Twitter account but saying things like worship me and I'm God is blatant Kufri walaal.
Excused for ignorance, cant takfir him right away.

Not defending his behavior but you cannot just make takfir/excommunicate someone from Islam. This is exactly what Al Shabaab do. He is a new Muslim and is excused for his ignorance
I’m not making takfir. Not my style, but for those that do, they wouldn’t actually be in the wrong. Saying you need to be worshipped and comparing yourself to God the almighty is shocking, even for gaal standards, let alone a believer.

You cannot excuse this. You simply can’t and using the banner of ‘new Muslim’ doesn’t make sense as Islam is a belief system. If you believe you should be worshipped, then clearly you don’t believe what you claim to believe (Islam) and that is the crux of the issue. This isn’t the case of a new Muslim drinking alcohol or hitting the clubs. I in that situation would say, making takfir is haram as that doesn’t nullify your deen and I’d understand your point, but we’re talking about aqeedah here.

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
He retweeted tweets claiming he was God
Still doesnt make him a non Muslim. He is a new muslim and should be educated

I saw the stuff Tate retweeted and him retweeting that stuff without condemning the kufr aspects... I think it's clearly haraam. What was said would be kufr on the part of the one who actually said the stuff but it isn't kufr on Tate's part.

I'm not an Andrew Tate fan, I don't listen to his stuff but I don't have this hatred of him that some seem to have.

People seem to be talking about him as though you have to be a fan or you have to hate him... I don't get why not a middle road im between. He's not a knowledgeable person but I also don't see why go out of the way to defame him.

From a purely Islamic standpoint, I don't think it makes sense to be a big Andrew Tate fan or a big Andrew Tate hater. He isn't knowledgeable so why be a fan. And from a purely Islamic standpoint, why be super harsh on a new Muslim

I'm not a fan but the hate seems unwarranted.

I saw the stuff Tate retweeted and him retweeting that stuff without condemning the kufr aspects... I think it's clearly haraam. What was said would be kufr on the part of the one who actually said the stuff but it isn't kufr on Tate's part.
He deleted it but he said ‘worship me’ and something about being peoples lord.
I'm not an Andrew Tate fan, I don't listen to his stuff but I don't have this hatred of him that some seem to have.
You cannot expect women not be deeply weary of him. His old lifestyle is seen as immoral even amongst gaals. I’m sure before you converted to Islam, pimps still made you uncomfortable.
People seem to be talking about him as though you have to be a fan or you have to hate him... I don't get why not a middle road im between. He's not a knowledgeable person but I also don't see why go out of the way to defame him.
The issue is that people like Tate are a dime a dozen. This man has merely learnt the art of marketing and grabbing the audiences attention. It is his fan base that I despise and not the actual man himself. Pimps, arrogant and overall immoral people have always walked the earth and now he is a Muslim I just hope he changes his old ways and embraces his religion.

From a purely Islamic standpoint, I don't think it makes sense to be a big Andrew Tate fan or a big Andrew Tate hater. He isn't knowledgeable so why be a fan. And from a purely Islamic standpoint, why be super harsh on a new Muslim
From a purely Islamic perspective, you should and can hate Tate’s previous lifestyle and along with his arrogance. He is still telling people to worship him and that is very much in line with Tate’s macho stick and what is worrying is that what a lot of young men think is masculine. Now we have reached a point in which people will defend him even though he compares himself to a God.
I'm not a fan but the hate seems unwarranted.

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
He deleted it but he said ‘worship me’ and something about being peoples lord.

Oh I didn't see that. That's really bad. I wonder if he has someone explaining Islam to him. Maybe he isn't sincere. I have no idea. I'm not a Tate fan, I just don't have the hate towards him that some do.

You cannot expect women not be deeply weary of him. His old lifestyle is seen as immoral even amongst gaals. I’m sure before you converted to Islam, pimps still made you uncomfortable.

I don't expect women to not be wary of him or to feel any particular way.

The issue is that people like Tate are a dime a dozen. This man has merely learnt the art of marketing and grabbing the audiences attention. It is his fan base that I despise and not the actual man himself. Pimps, arrogant and overall immoral people have always walked the earth and now he is a Muslim I just hope he changes his old ways and embraces his religion.

You hate his fan base? Isn't @TekNiKo an Andrew Tate fan? TekNiKo is a cool guy in my book. I don't think he's a pimp or an immoral person (although I disagree with his sufism). I don't see why hate his fanbase. There has more to it than them being pimps or immoral types. I think they're into his philosophy which I think is like some sort of male equivalent of feminism. I'm not into Andrew Tateism but i think his sort of thing is just male version of feminism. I don't agree with either but I don't hate men who are into Andrew Tate or women who are into feminist stuff.

From a purely Islamic perspective, you should and can hate Tate’s previous lifestyle and along with his arrogance.

true but from a purely Islamic perspective his previous lifestyle is canceled out by becoming Muslim, so I'm not concerned with his previous lifestyle.

He is still telling people to worship him and that is very much in line with Tate’s macho stick and what is worrying is that what a lot of young men think is masculine. Now we have reached a point in which people will defend him even though he compares himself to a God.

well you shouldn't tell people to worship you. if I see him doing that, I condemn him for it. i hadn't heard about it. but I don't think it's wrong that people want to defend someone who has become Muslim (if he has become Muslim). but if I see him somewhere actually committing kufr... well... it is very serious. I want to be really cautious tho because he is a newcomer when it comes to the religion.

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
I’m not making takfir. Not my style, but for those that do, they wouldn’t actually be in the wrong. Saying you need to be worshipped and comparing yourself to God the almighty is shocking, even for gaal standards, let alone a believer.

You cannot excuse this. You simply can’t and using the banner of ‘new Muslim’ doesn’t make sense as Islam is a belief system. If you believe you should be worshipped, then clearly you don’t believe what you claim to believe (Islam) and that is the crux of the issue. This isn’t the case of a new Muslim drinking alcohol or hitting the clubs. I in that situation would say, making takfir is haram as that doesn’t nullify your deen and I’d understand your point, but we’re talking about aqeedah here.

if he's really telling people to worship him, that's really serious but where exactly did he say that? is there proof? i saw him retweet someone calling him a god but I don't know of him actually telling people to worship him.

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
You can't make Takfir on someone for drinking alcohol and tbh, that is the least of his worries. Telling people to worship him is 10× worse tbh.

Even gaals know to call one's self God is the height of arrogance. I don't know what is happening to young Muslim men but this is worrying. Defending the indefensible.

I just find this very offensive. You can't condemn people for not condemning Tate for something they weren't aware of. I haven't heard that Tate has announced he is god and is telling to worship him. Do you have proof? I saw him repost the super fan who made kufr statements but I don't think Tate actually claimed to be a god and told people to worship him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending