The fake Muslim, Andrew Tate got caught in 4K

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, it was recorded over a month ago before he was Muslim. They were in Abu Dhabai for the UFC fight so it was before then, at minimum a week before he became Muslim.
Makes sense now ,the earliest clip I found was 3 weeks,hence my conclusions.
Why would you judge a Muslim for his kufr statements when he was a kaafir and didn’t revert? Where’s the logic in that? :mindblown:
Nigga was doing kufr then converting 5 days later & 3 weeks later the kufr statements were released . :westbrookwtf:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
J
Makes sense now ,the earliest clip I found was 3 weeks,hence my conclusions.

Nigga was doing kufr then converting 5 days later & 3 weeks later the kufr statements were released . :westbrookwtf:
even you show that he did that after they became Muslim they will find the perfect excuse for him.

J

even you show that he did that after they became Muslim they will find the perfect excuse for him.
I stand corrected . He converted at the end of the week & the podcast was recorded prior.

The problem was they just released it this week, which caused confusion.

From my understanding somebody else runs the Twitter with him . So it could be that those controversial tweets were not posted by him & the alcohol bottle clip is apparently also from the past . So who knows what's going on :ayaanswag:

Our resident 'feminists' and their cheerleaders such @Hamzza are up in arms, takfiring a new Muslim, and looking for faults in very tweet from his feed. Heck, he deleted those tweets that contradicted Islam, and he has others running his account in Twitter.

I am curious why our resident 'feminists' and their cheerleaders such as @Hamzza can't give this new revert brother a chance. They aren't even allowing for this new Muslim to have a solid footing in Islam.

And what we can refer from their attacks is they don't seem to be forgiving him from his past comments that he made towards women before he reverted to Islam. Therefore, this brother embracing Islam isn't important to them. It is all about finding faults in every tweet from Tate.

Sometimes I wonder if feminism is a pagan deity that these extremist feminists worship. While I am not takfiring them, there is nothing else that explains why they don't give this fellow Muslim who reverted to Islam a chance. The grudge they have towards him is unbelievable.

Last edited:
I stand corrected . He converted at the end of the week & the podcast was recorded prior.

The problem was they just released it this week, which caused confusion.

From my understanding somebody else runs the Twitter with him . So it could be that those controversial tweets were not posted by him & the alcohol bottle clip is apparently also from the past . So who knows what's going on :ayaanswag:

Islaanta @Aurelian and her feminists buddies won't be accepting that the podcast was recorded earlier, and there are others who run his Twitter feed. Islaanta and other habros such as @Angelina plus their cheerleaders such as @Hamzza have an agenda here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts