The fake entity called Amazigh (Berber nationalism)

Status
Not open for further replies.
berbers trying to reinvent thmslvs,nothing wrong with that but those i see online are rude like somalis.

Apollo

VIP
I hear that French Berber Algerians (ethnic Berber Algerians living in France) are super integrated with high interracial marriage rates with the white French. @CaliTedesse is this true?

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
@CaliTedesse berbers where not living in caves they had empries carthage numedia also the romans invaded it setting up civilizations cities and empires their this kinda includes egypt

they where technically more civilized then the nomadic ignorant arabs
You have this weird image in your head that they were superior beings or something ....

Screenshot_20190421-114412.png

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
You have this weird image in your head that they were superior beings or something ....

View attachment 71166

numedia
Map_of_kingdom_of_numidia_ancient_algeria.png

numidian cavalry
they also had the best cavalry thier cavalry was even used by the romans as a seperate division they fought as far away as germany and britain against the barbarian tribes of the germanics and even participated in the battle of teutoburg forest

s-l1000.jpg

477e7140a169deb80cc16cf893c2a71a.jpg

even during the roman period they even had a berber emperor
his name was septimus severus
220px-Septimius_Severus_busto-Musei_Capitolini.jpg

meanwhile arabs where just nomads
north africa dominated by carthage ptolemic empire numedian empire
and look at the arabs just ignorant nomads
you cant compare

1200px-Rome-Seleucia-Parthia_200bc.jpg

you cant compare

CaliTedesse

VIP
numedia
Map_of_kingdom_of_numidia_ancient_algeria.png

numidian cavalry
they also had the best cavalry thier cavalry was even used by the romans as a seperate division they fought as far aways as germany and britain against the barbarian tribes of the germanics and even participated in the battle of teutoburg forest

s-l1000.jpg

477e7140a169deb80cc16cf893c2a71a.jpg

even during the roman period they even had a berber emperor
his name was septimus severus
220px-Septimius_Severus_busto-Musei_Capitolini.jpg

meanwhile arabs where just nomads
you cant compare

1200px-Rome-Seleucia-Parthia_200bc.jpg

you cant compare
Dude what is wrong with you. Ptolemic was Greek Egypt. What is so cool about that. It's like me attributing Persian Empire to Arabs lmfao. Midakale the rest were also Roman colonies including Numedia a Roman province. Still doesn't negate the fact many Berbers have lived in caves. That's like saying Somalis were not nomads just because in the past there was a Ajuraan Empire.

Your map also shows the Arab Nabatea and Saba yet you say nothing about it.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Dude what is wrong with you. Ptolemic was Greek Egypt. What is so cool about that. It's like me attributing Persian Empire to Arabs lmfao. Midakale the rest were also Roman colonies including Numedia a Roman province. Still doesn't negate the fact many Berbers have lived in caves. That's like saying Somalis were not nomads just because in the past there was a Ajuraan Empire.

Your map also shows the Arab Nabatea and Saba yet you say nothing about it.

numedia was Berber and it was a kingdom
Carthage definitely was North African , originally settled by foreigners who then became part of that area and its history

the Berbers contributed to the armies and empires of those nations mainly examples being the light numedian cavalry and berber roman emperor septimus severus

berbers where mostly civilized and had more of an impact in the world at the time the arabs where secluded to the desert big difference i still rank berbers ahead of arabs

CaliTedesse

VIP
numedia was Berber and it was a kingdom
Carthage definitely was North African , originally settled by foreigners who then became part of that area and its history

the Berbers contributed to the armies and empires of those nations mainly examples being the light numedian cavalry and berber roman emperor septimus severus

berbers where mostly civilized and had more of an impact in the world at the time the arabs where secluded to the desert big difference i still rank berbers ahead of arabs
Having a Roman emperor doesn't mean anything. I can guarantee you that Roman emperor of North African ancestry didn't feel Berber at all. Also there were Arab emperor's too. So it's not that special. You know how many Ronan emperors there were 2 or 3 being Berber is having an impact? Lmfao

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Having a Roman emperor doesn't mean anything. I can guarantee you that Roman emperor of North African ancestry didn't feel Berber at all. Also there were Arab emperor's too. So it's not that special. You know how many Ronan emperors there were 2 or 3 being Berber is having an impact? Lmfao
you're Arab worshiping is pathetic even going as far as mocking the berbers, berber had more of an impact and where more civilized than ignorant Arab tribes of the desert
northa africans contributed to the world more than the Arabs did during the ancient times.

meanwhile Arabs lost their only empire in less then a 150 years to Berbers during the Berber revolt and in the middle east to the turks kurds and persians after the rise of the Seljuks they lost whatever power they had

CaliTedesse

VIP
you're Arab worshiping is pathetic even going as far as mocking the berbers, berber had more of an impact and where more civilized than ignorant Arab tribes of the desert
northa africans contributed to the world more than the Arabs did during the ancient times.

meanwhile Arabs lost their only empire in less then a 150 years to Berbers during the Berber revolt and in the middle east to the turks kurds and persians after the rise of the Seljuks they lost whatever power they had
So ironic. Everything you said you can actually attribute to yourself, especially mocking Arabs. Btw what is your connection with Berbers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending