The fake entity called Amazigh (Berber nationalism)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
The man behind the Amazigh flag and nationalism.
upload_2019-4-20_18-35-20.png

GK5oZJr.png

The whole ideology was invented by this man along with many Kabyle Berber Algerian Christian academics.

So this stupid gay pride flag has never existed in the history of the Berbers, neither has a unified Berber state ever existed.

Now on to this imaginary language called Tamazight, which doesn't exist. In recent years many nationalist Berber academics have fused different Berber languages, yes Berber languages into a single Berber language to suit their nationalist ideals.

350px-Lenguas_bereberes.png

This is where Berbers live in North Africa and I can guarantee you they all speak different languages. And from experience I can tell you they can't even understand each other. Even the ones from same country. This Berber identity is so fake.

I see a lot of people here try to support a Berber identity, then who''s to say a Cushitic identity doesn't exist. I mean even a people as the Riffian Berber have multiple clans and do not see eye to eye.
new_morocco-rif_2x.png

What makes you think all Berbers can unite as one? A Berber state makes a Cushitic state more realistic, no joke.

Berber nationalism is nothing more than a game for the kuffar to divide the Muslim but especially the Middle-East even more.

Why do you think a Turkish channel supports Amazigh nationalism, since it will make the Arab world even weaker.

Even this stupid channel mentions 30 million Berber in North Africa. While you all claim most of North Africa is largely Berber. Well why do Arabized Berbers still not identify as Berber. Why did they for centuries consider Berbers as cavemen and regressed. I mean it was basically Berbers opressing Berbers. Why is their hate then directed at Arabs? It's because most are Gaalo and hate on Muslims.

This is why I see no reason to support Berber nationalism. Since 1 nationalism is against Islam and 2 it will cause more instability in neighboring Muslim countries.3 we share much trade and history with the Arab world.

So back to the point Amazigh nationalism is nothing more than a French/Gaalo project to weaken and divide the Ummah.

Most Moroccans I know personally don't identify themselves as Berbers but as Arabs. I've seen some Moroccans on IG identify as Berber and even have the flag/symbol on their bio but they seemed less religious and or Christian. Maybe more secular/non-muslim Moroccans identify with Berber whilst the more religious ones ( the ones I've come across) identify as Arabs. I personally don't care, they can identify as whatever they want.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Most Moroccans I know personally don't identify themselves as Berbers but as Arabs. I've seen some Moroccans on IG identify as Berber and even have the flag/symbol on their bio but they seemed less religious and or Christian. Maybe more secular/non-muslim Moroccans identify with Berber whilst the more religious ones ( the ones I've come across) identify as Arabs. I personally don't care, they can identify as whatever they want.
I largely don't care too, but seeing Somalis support Amazigh nationalism is wrong.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
@CaliTedesse berbers where not living in caves they had empries carthage numedia also the romans invaded it setting up civilizations cities and empires their this kinda includes egypt

they where technically more civilized then the nomadic ignorant arabs

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
they just idenify as berber to seem catchy or just for attention most are doing it for fun realy people think their arabs they speak arabic as a first language and also they look arab aswell not the case for sudanese or some somalis

CaliTedesse

VIP
If you were less biased I would give you credit Berber had Roman vassal states and minor pre-Islam kingdoms just like Arabs.

Carthage was Punic, nothing to do with Berbers.
That's correct to a certain extent.

Ancient Carthage was indeed founded by Semitic Phoenicians that conquered the native Hamitic Numidians & other Berber tribes. However, the native Amazighs remained the super majority(90%+) in Ancient Carthage and were able to move up the social ladder & join the elite Carthaginian upper-class that was primarily made up by Phoenicians, so the Native Numidians/Berbers did play a significant role in Ancient Carthage, especially military-wise.

Ancient Carthage was essentially like Italian Somaliland, a small minority of foreign elite ruling the native masses.

Last edited:
they just idenify as berber to seem catchy or just for attention most are doing it for fun realy people think their arabs they speak arabic as a first language and also they look arab aswell not the case for sudanese or some somalis
Berbers and North Africans in general don't look like Arabs or other Semites.

They have their own distinct phenotype/features.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Berbers and North Africans in general don't look like Arabs or other Semites.

They have their own distinct phenotype/features.

but they are more similar to Mediterranean populations like the Arabs for example and since their not inn Europe people assume their Arab, they can also pass as Arabs

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
The man behind the Amazigh flag and nationalism.
View attachment 71143
GK5oZJr.png

The whole ideology was invented by this man along with many Kabyle Berber Algerian Christian academics.

So this stupid gay pride flag has never existed in the history of the Berbers, neither has a unified Berber state ever existed.

Now on to this imaginary language called Tamazight, which doesn't exist. In recent years many nationalist Berber academics have fused different Berber languages, yes Berber languages into a single Berber language to suit their nationalist ideals.

350px-Lenguas_bereberes.png

This is where Berbers live in North Africa and I can guarantee you they all speak different languages. And from experience I can tell you they can't even understand each other. Even the ones from same country. This Berber identity is so fake.

I see a lot of people here try to support a Berber identity, then who''s to say a Cushitic identity doesn't exist. I mean even a people as the Riffian Berber have multiple clans and do not see eye to eye.
new_morocco-rif_2x.png

What makes you think all Berbers can unite as one? A Berber state makes a Cushitic state more realistic, no joke.

Berber nationalism is nothing more than a game for the kuffar to divide the Muslim but especially the Middle-East even more.

Why do you think a Turkish channel supports Amazigh nationalism, since it will make the Arab world even weaker.

Even this stupid channel mentions 30 million Berber in North Africa. While you all claim most of North Africa is largely Berber. Well why do Arabized Berbers still not identify as Berber. Why did they for centuries consider Berbers as cavemen and regressed. I mean it was basically Berbers opressing Berbers. Why is their hate then directed at Arabs? It's because most are Gaalo and hate on Muslims.

This is why I see no reason to support Berber nationalism. Since 1 nationalism is against Islam and 2 it will cause more instability in neighboring Muslim countries.3 we share much trade and history with the Arab world.

So back to the point Amazigh nationalism is nothing more than a French/Gaalo project to weaken and divide the Ummah.

I disagree with the lack of a 'Berber' identity existing--as you've mentioned multiple times in your post, there are many tribes in North Africa that predate the Arab expansion and they live fairly isolated from the mainstream Arab population. They speak their own tongues and have their own cultures--I think it would very unfair to them to deny them their own identity. You're definitely right in that most of these different peoples have virtually nothing else in common with one another when disregarding their common indigenous identities.

Also, I find it hilarous to see self-hating whiter-than-milk Arabs on Twitter desperately denying their Arab identity. They can't speak any language besides Arabic and English and their family is from Casablanca, but clearly they're a victim of colonization :bell:

Yes and no. There definitely was once upon a time a single Amazigh language and culture, but Romanization and Arabization after 2000 years of conquest means a divided and scattered relic in isolated valleys and mountains, isolated from one another and having lost their centers of culture to Romanization and later Arabization.

The modern revival movement involves filling a lot of holes in the culture, holes punctured by Arabic culture supplanting Amazigh culture, with ancient stuff like the alphabet, the calendar and the flag, all of which are either made up (calendar and flag) or historical anacronysms (the alphabet stopped being used a thousand years ago except by the Tuareg, and the "new" one doesn't match that one).

This isn't the same as it being fake. It's not fake exactly, it's embellished heavily, but this is true of all "revivalist" movements, you're going to end up "recreating" things that never existed.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
If you were less biased I would give you credit Berber had Roman vassal states and minor pre-Islam kingdoms just like Arabs.
berbers where more civilized then arabs doesnt amtter if others conqoured them
the arabs where moslty obsesne from world history the berbers where not.

however i do agree berber nationalism is fake or the one they have today is thiey are now just arabs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending