The fake 68 IQ figure is catching on .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
My point was according to his own game Isaaqs are at the bottom in the diaspora. Of course, i myself don't view the diaspora in that segregated manner. It's all Somalis to me.
You fail to see that you actually do view Somalis in that "segregated" manner, as you call it. It is what it is, no point in pretending it isn't so.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
You fail to see that you actually do view Somalis in that "segregated" manner, as you call it. It is what it is, no point in pretending it isn't so.

Well, i can't convince strangers on the internet. You'll just have to take my word for it, or not. :manny:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Well, I'm not blaming you. You can hardly help it.

You've mentioned your tribe before.

Yes i have. But only a few times, so clearly i don't make a point out of it. How often do you see me participate in qabiil wars? More often than not i try to defuse it.

VixR

Veritas
I genuinely would prefer it if the importance put on tribes became a thing of the past. :francis:
But like the next person, you can't help but be biased. I think the only people who're genuinely unbiased by qabil is those who barely know which they belong to.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
But like the next person, you can't help but be biased. I think the only people who're genuinely unbiased by qabil is those who barely know which they belong to.

I barely knew my sub-clan until i was around 17. My day to day life doesn't have a lot of qabiil talk in it. It's just how i was raised.

VixR

Veritas
Most diaspora raised Somalis are not qabiilist, even when they engage in online qabiil flame wars, it is mainly for the lulz.

True tribalists are only found in Somalia. There it gets real.
Of course, I'd agree that there's a spectrum, but I'd argue that anyone who knows their qabil is attached to some extent. There are diasporans that don't know of it, or that learn of it pretty late, but once the identity is solidified, varying levels of bias set in. I disagree that true qabilists are only found in Somalia. There are bonafide qabilists here in the West.

Lil Resse

GIVING RNB B!TCHES DAT SKRONG MEAT, ON KING DAVID
Speaks their language.Probably using something the whites created to type this post.And living in a white country working for the white men after receiving their education.FCKING 68 IQ IS BEING GENEROUS FOR YOU ANS.:faysalwtf:
suck honkey dick

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Why are you parroting this? No such study has ever been conducted on Somalis (other groups are always used as a proxy).

Nurtrition in the first few years of life plays a critical role in childhood development and can boost or adversely impact intelligence. Genetics plays a role but only so far. You can have parents of average intelligence but a child that is a genius. In a population, there will always be outliers.

I'm not interested in how rapidly or efficiently a person can process and retrieve information - what you deem intelligence. I'm more interested in (attitudes/behaviours) towards learning that shape intelligence. And strengthening an individual's capacity to delay gratification and focus, despite life's innumerable distraction. How much of IQ is impacted by self-imposed limits?

What I don't get is the level of self-loathing coming from some people? Why cling to these unsubstantiated falsehoods?

Also, I grew up around Somali intellectuals. :mybusiness:So, I'm biased. I intend on marrying from that ilk.

Last edited:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Best Somali diaspora is in Minnesota, no questions asked.

Thy actually own their homes and are moving to the suburbs every year, constantly improving their socioeconomic status and have the option of upward social ability.

UK Somalis will always be living in the ghetto council homes.

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
Let these inbred goats bleat.
Peterson, Harris and other pseudo-intellectuals can quote such nonsense for days and their lackeys think they're smarter for it.

There are bonafide qabilists here in the West.
I would say that bracket is for people born/bred in Somalia that migrate here , having experienced tribalism being practiced there’s genuine sentimental attachment for them. It can’t be developed by the diaspora since they haven’t experienced it. I don’t care about distance cousins over here in my sub sub clan to the extent my dad does and I’m sure a lot of people would agree with that.

Last edited:
Kenyans either hate Somalis, or love them (for monetary reasons).
I've lived in Kenya for a couple years. They're friendly ppl and I've never felt any hate/xenophobia from them. They're not as suspicious of foreigners as somalis are and are too miskeen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending