The fake 68 IQ figure is catching on .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Those in the UK are mainly Isaaq.We are just that amazing.But look at Somalis in the rest of Europe.They are considered far worse than the Romas.:dead: Even in North America Somalis are useless.Just look at all the press that is talking about how Somalis ruined Minnesota.:dead:

ans have IQ way lower 68.I'm starting to doubt that numbers from my expriences with other non Isaaq Somalis.

UK Somalis are doing worse than US Somalis. And you want to talk about bad press? How's your reputation in the UK?

Zero

Somaliland patriot
UK Somalis are doing worse than US Somalis. And you want to talk about bad press? How's your reputation in the UK?

There are Hawiyes and Darood filth here as well who don't go to school nor work.They ruined the stats.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
There are Hawiyes and Darood filth here as well who don't go to school nor work.They ruined the stats.

:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::deadosama::deadosama:

The dishonesty, i can't. :drakekidding:

You literally just claimed most Somalis in the UK are Isaaq. You've built that reputation all on your own. :drakewtf:

VixR

Veritas

It's clearly biased. The lowest of the list being gypsies and Muslims, with the Jamaicans scoring +18 and the closest variant of that being the -11 Nigerians. It's so obvious.

Zero

Somaliland patriot
Most brainiac s come from the Northeast. You guys haven't produced an Ayaan Hirsi Ali.
Why would we? We go to oxbridge/rg to study business and sciences not to talk about Islam 24/7 or become a low wage politician like most of you Darood filth.Isaaq are the richest clan for a good reason.:manny:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
It's clearly biased. The lowest of list being gypsies and Muslims, with the Jamaicans scoring +18 and the closest variant of that the -11 Nigerians. It's obvious.

It's about perceived contribution. UK Somalis are hated, Isaaq legacy right there if you want to be a tribalist.

Objectively speaking Somalis in the US have less unemployment, more businesses. UK Somalis are bottom of the barrel. Only Scandinavian Somalis do worse than them.

VixR

Veritas
It is consistent with other data:

QbGCidC.jpg

rIyS1TO.jpg
I'm not questioning the consistency of the data, but it's biases. The lowest ranked are Muslims and gypsies. The black Christians, ie Jamaicans, despite their mixed contributions have a huge markup compared to theirBlack/African Muslim counterparts. Even at +18, they rank the lowest of all other immigrants barring the above mentioned groups.

Zero

Somaliland patriot
:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::deadosama::deadosama:

The dishonesty, i can't. :drakekidding:

You literally just claimed most Somalis in the UK are Isaaq. You've built that reputation all on your own. :drakewtf:
Isaaqs in the UK go to oxbridge/rg and are even overepresented at some of these institutions like mudane @GAHSVSVS mentioned.

But there also a lot of non Isaaq somalis in the UK who don't go to school nor work who are mainly Darood and Hawiye.

VixR

Veritas
It's about perceived contribution. UK Somalis are hated, Isaaq legacy right there if you want to be a tribalist.

Objectively speaking Somalis in the US have less unemployment, more businesses. UK Somalis are bottom of the barrel. Only Scandinavian Somalis do worse than them.

Isaaqs in the UK go to oxbridge/rg and are even overepresented at some of these institutions like mudane @GAHSVSVS mentioned.

But there also a lot of non Isaaq somalis in the UK who don't go to school nor work who are mainly Darood and Hawiye.

:dead:
Are you people serious?

MadNomad

As i live and breathe

Sxb...majority of Somalis in the UK are unemployed. Not to mention all the gangs.

US Somalis statistically speaking are doing better. Your logic makes no sense.

VixR

Veritas
This topic on the 68 IQ Somali just turned into name the most retarded Somali tribe :damn:

You can't make this shit up.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Everyone knows what you are bc both of you have shared it in the past. It appears you can't run from qabil no matter how much we might claim to be unbiased.

I doubt it, i don't talk about my tribe much on here. In fact i've mentioned in the past how i would drop my tribe tomorrow if it meant the end to all this squabbling between Somalis.

VixR

Veritas
I doubt it, i don't talk about my tribe much on here. In fact i've mentioned in the past how i would drop my tribe tomorrow if it meant the end to all this squabbling between Somalis.
...And then you took the bait.

Tribalism is that potent.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
...And then you took the bait.

Tribalism is that potent.

My point was according to his own game Isaaqs are at the bottom in the diaspora. Of course, i myself don't view the diaspora in that segregated manner. It's all Somalis to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts